Old 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Hey Pia

Quote:
thanks for the review
YW! Thanks for the new chapter

Quote:
omg daniel and nina together I hope we get nice pics
I know! I want pics of them together and I want Nina to say something pro-Elijah or pro-Elejah
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I hope we get D/N pics At least then I can pretend they're EE.

Shereile, sorry I didn't review your chapter yet. I didn't have time to read it until half an hour ago. I'm writing a review now, but I just want to tell you how amazing your story is. You're brilliant.
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

The tumblr Vamp Bar & Grill's download link for 2x08 Rose didn't work out for me, does anyone know where I can download that ep?
Old 06-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

No, I used that link. Let me see what I can find.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Supreme Fan

The Vampire Diaries 2x08 Rose

Will this work for you, Betty?
xXSTARwarsROXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

You're a goddess, Mar. I don't know if I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your combo, btw
Old 06-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Marissa! Trying it now
Old 06-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Did it work, Betty?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

It's a slow download, I won't know for a just a little bit longer. I'm hoping it does because I want to make gifs.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for a "hello there" gif
Old 06-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Me neither! It's so weird how there are very few gifs from that episode
Old 06-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Right? It was the beginning of EE, people!

Anyway, I'm off. Ttyl
Old 06-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Aw, thanks Caro.

You're welcome, Betty. Hope it works.

On the EE front, I finished my video I mentioned yesterday. I'm going to upload it tonight hopefully.

I'm so glad Nina and Daniel will be at a convention together. Yesterday, before I saw the news my best friend and I were talking about how we wished he'd make an appearance at a convention. I WISH I could go. It's only about a 9-10 hour drive from where I live. I don't have the money to go, but I wish I could. Hopefully there will be some good pictures of them together. That would be lovely.

And just to keep the conversation brewing, I want to post more stuff.

Out of all the wonderful EE moments we have had so far, I have to say this one is my absolute favorite. It's so brief, but it's one I feel is their most innate and confidential. I love how intimate and beautiful it is. The perfect setting with the two of them alone by a glowing fire. I love how they're able to have a moment together even in the Salvatore house. Elijah is so truthful with Elena, and he's honoring her choice. He's open and direct. Not worried on the consequences just for Elena's sake. She's aware of the risk. And Elijah is respectful of her choice. Though he questions why, he respects that it is HER choice. It's her life and she's willing to put it on the line for the people she cares about. He's trying so hard to not be emotionally attached to her, but it cannot be denied in the slightest. He feels for her. She just needs to take some time to realize her own feelings. I'll let her make her rounds with the Salvatore brothers. Get whatever they need from her, because I don't think Elena needs anything from them. But Elijah has mastered patience and I think he would be willing to wait for Elena. That is what makes their fidelity even more beautiful.

And the way they look at each other.
Never was there so much in a simple glance. They're ALWAYS looking each other directly in the eyes. They are focusing on one another.

The eyes are the window to the soul.

No words. Their eyes speak for them.

xXSTARwarsROXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

TTYL Caro

lit_chick did another fic:

Quote:
Despite the fact that he is the older brother, Elijah has always played second fiddle to his baby brother. When it comes to Klaus, Elijah has always only had two choices: play along or prepare for war. For a few thousand years, he had been willing to go along with whatever Klaus decided simply because it was easier.

Elijah had underestimated his brother. Even after thousands of years, he had never expected Klaus to go after their family. He had never expected the cruelty they had leveled at the outside world to be put back upon him three-fold, dispatched with the same cold efficiency they had once used to decimate entire cities.

Warfare with Klaus has always been quiet, carefully planned and flawlessly executed. Elijah had never done anything outwardly aggressive, had done nothing to wave the flag in front of his brother's face so that he will charge.

Elena was the flag, the bait which will bring Klaus out of hiding, the declaration of war.

At least...that was what she was supposed to be.

He hadn't expected her to be nothing like Katerina, to be nothing like any of the others. He hadn't anticipated her being honorable, being sweet, being so incredibly human, it would awaken something long dead in his chest.

Klaus will try to kill her.

Elijah will do whatever it takes to make sure that does not happen, even if it means facing down the devil on his own turf.
Quote:
I'm so glad Nina and Daniel will be at a convention together. Yesterday, before I saw the news my best friend and I were talking about how we wished he'd make an appearance at a convention. I WISH I could go. It's only about a 9-10 hour drive from where I live. I don't have the money to go, but I wish I could. Hopefully there will be some good pictures of them together. That would be lovely.
I would do anything to go too A chance to see D/N in the flesh and maybe ask them questions?

Quote:
Out of all the wonderful EE moments we have had so far, I have to say this one is my absolute favorite. It's so brief, but it's one I feel is their most innate and confidential. I love how intimate and beautiful it is. The perfect setting with the two of them alone by a glowing fire. I love how they're able to have a moment together even in the Salvatore house. Elijah is so truthful with Elena, and he's honoring her choice. He's open and direct. Not worried on the consequences just for Elena's sake. She's aware of the risk. And Elijah is respectful of her choice. Though he questions why, he respects that it is HER choice. It's her life and she's willing to put it on the line for the people she cares about. He's trying so hard to not be emotionally attached to her, but it cannot be denied in the slightest. He feels for her. She just needs to take some time to realize her own feelings. I'll let her make her rounds with the Salvatore brothers. Get whatever they need from her, because I don't think Elena needs anything from them. But Elijah has mastered patience and I think he would be willing to wait for Elena. That is what makes their fidelity even more beautiful.
THIS This is one of their most beautiful moments, maybe the most beautiful. I think Elijah would wait for Elena too Elena will eventually become a vampire, she will eventually outgrow the Salvatore brothers and when that day arrives Elijah will (god willing) still be there

Marissa, I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you. That time it worked! I am capping Rose as we speak!

Last edited by Black_Betty; 06-12-2011 at 08:42 PM
Reply   Post New Thread