Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nora I like your Lois&Clark ava I remember that episode.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

My favorite Lois and Clark
Lois and Clark are forever i loved season 2 and season 3
Old 06-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lois and Clark are forever
Old 06-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link Nora! Lois was supposed to be more into Scardino??? Yuck! Thank God they changed that.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 06-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Come to think of it, Lois only attracted complete losers. Except for Clark of course.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hated Lois with Lex so much in the show.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, no kidding.

I hate "Fly Hard" (the one where they're all held by terrorists at the Planet) with a passion. Hated how Lex kept undermiming Clark. The only good thing about this ep is Lois looking into Clark's eyes and saying 'thank you'.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember Fly Hard
Old 06-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Whats everyone's favorite moment? You can pick one of each season.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Guess I'll start then.

Season 1: I think it's their hug at the end of "The House of Luthor". For me it just kind of summed up how deep their friendship had become.

Season 2: That's a very tough one since it's my favorite season.... But I think I'll go with their first date. It's so sweet when they sit there and have their breath taken away by each other. Not to mention hot.

Season 3: The beginning of "We have a lot to talk about". Love when Clark spins into Superman in front of her for the first time and she's like, "....wow".

Season 4: The scene in "Meet John Doe" when Clark has nightmares of losing Lois. He wakes up, rolls over to her and kisses her cheek, then watches her sleep. Melts my heart every time.

Made something:

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

S1: I love the episode Witness. If only for one scene. The scene when Clark goes into Lois' apartment to "save" her and she doesn't want him to leave her

S2: By Far my favorite Season out of the four, but if I had to pick just one, it would be That Old Gang of Mine. Teri was brilliant in that scene right after Clark died. Makes me tear up all the time!
S3: Oedipus Wrecks. I absolutely hate that arc, but this episode, if only for the last few minutes is amazing!
S4: I'm not a big fan of S4, but out of all the episodes I thought Brutal Youth was one of my favorites.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll have to think about my fave moments. That's hard. I might have to watch some episodes. Sucks to be me.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have alot of fav moments but I post them after I watch some Season 4.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

thanks Nora for letting me know about this thread

I used to love this show and Lois & Clark's relationship is amazing

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 07-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll put my Favorite episode from every season but right now this is what I like about every season.

Season One-It's the begining of Lois and Clark without a begining it's no end. I like this season cause I like how Lois and Clark were they had like this Love/Hate relationship and you could tell how much Clark liked Lois and in time Lois start to have feelings for him so this was a good begining and the first episode was like watching a movie and that's cool.

Season Two-Not my favorite season; but it's a great season cause it's the season when I think that everyone really loved the show and this is the season when I was so into Lois and Clark and I was yelling a my T.V for them to get together and something always try to seperate them and all of Clark excuses.

Season Three-This is my favorite Season, I was so into this season I think the writers were on fire with it from the begining to the end I think this season was showing how much they want to be together but something always try to get in the way, on they wedding day Clark married a clone ,Lex Luthor escapes jail, Lois loses her memory and I was so mad at it when all of that happen but I learned it was testing the strengh of Lois and Clark and I like that Lois knew Clark was Superman.

Season Four-I know alot of fans hated the Season but I saw worse I liked the season cause they were so completly inlove in this season and Clark and Lois got married and I was so happy cause something try to always stand in they way but they made it. They got a apartment together and Lois&Clark are Soulmates, this season had some good moments.

So I think every season is special in it's own way.

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-05-2008 at 08:55 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread