Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

oh Awww
this was such a great date ! Romantic and all ! beside the end when Lois slam the door at Clark face lol
And you right Nora it was a pretty sexy moment the way Lois acted.. I'm not sure she even realised it lol
They were so cute

I'm beginning to be really nostalgic of them now with this thread lol

Thanks for the great quotes Nora
PS : I really like your new icon and sign'

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Fellow L & C Fan returning home....

Thanks Nora for posting the pics and video of Dean coming to see Teri at her book signing. It was great to see them together again after so long, and yep they still got it!!

Love the caps and the quotes from their first date.

Fred Pryce, I can't download your video.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
Old 05-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nora your icon I loooooooooove this kiss!!!!!!!!!! Do you have more L/C icons?
Old 05-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm gonna make some more when I get home later tonight!

::flys off in super speed::

ETA: Here are some avies from "Lucky Leon":

// // //
// // // //

A cute scene...

Lois: We went on a date and it was great. And then we kissed and that was really great. And ever since then he's been tip-toing around and I have no idea what his problem is.
Sarah: And now this Scardino guy has arrived and he's looking pretty good. Lois, it's classic psyche 101. Okay look, did you ever have rocky road ice cream?
Lois: I think that's a bad example if you're talking about relationships.
Sarah: Just a metaphor Lois, okay? Just go with me. Now if I told you that you could only have one ice cream flavor for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate or rocky road?
Lois: Well, I don't know. I guess I'd have to try rocky road before I decided.
Sarah: That's the point! Clark's chocolate! It's good, it's good, but you've had it!
Lois: Yes, but you could put hot fudge on it, and whipped cream, and nuts...
Sarah: Bananas...
Lois: Oh, bananas...hm...
Sarah: Ooh, don't take me there. Okay, so this Scardino guy, he's rocky road! He's different, interesting, chunky!
Lois: You know, Sarah, if you're going around trying every flavor that comes along you're gonna get awfully fat.
Sarah: Well, that's when you're going for those little plastic spoons, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. I'm telling you, Lois: Chocolate will always be there.
[leaves]
Lois: [to herself while looking at Clark] Not necessarily. I think I'd really miss chocolate if I couldn't have it.

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 05-16-2006 at 09:04 AM
Old 05-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Great avs, Nora! And I like that scene - I think Lois really figured something out with the chocolate ice cream metaphor
Old 05-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

those are some lovley icons. Its been a long time since Ive seen a episode of Lois and clark. Im thinking of renting the first season. I miss watching the show.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Lovely icons Nora. That scene was funny between Lois and Sarah, I remember it quite well. And like Lois, I think I'd really miss chocolate if I couldn't have it either.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jenn-
Great avs, Nora! And I like that scene - I think Lois really figured something out with the chocolate ice cream metaphor
Well, who wouldn't? It's chocolate!

I re-watched that whole Scardino arc recently and it just reminded me of how much I loathe the guy. I hated how he always tried to make Clark look bad in front of Lois.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww really beautiful avis Nora

I like this scene you posted with the metaphor that Lois and Sarah made with ice cream-chocolate lol !
In that case I definatly prefer the Chocolate one
And about Scardino yuk I really didn't like him Lois and Clark finally had their first real date and then again they put "obstacles" between them Well, they do that with every couple but still... lol

Thanks for sharing icons and quotes

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
I re-watched that whole Scardino arc recently and it just reminded me of how much I loathe the guy. I hated how he always tried to make Clark look bad in front of Lois.
In Scardino's defense (not something I ever thought I'd be doing), he didn't have to try very hard. There was a lot of Clark's behavior during that arc that was really awful and though he had a reason for trying to protect Lois, he treated her badly. He had a lot of opportunities to tell her about the Superman thing (just that we saw) and he kept getting distracted or scared or whatever. Their communication during that period was really, really bad.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

I agree, Clark's strange behavior certainly didn't help, but Scardino forced it nontheless IMO. He knew that there was something going on between L&C (not right away, but later) and it didn't stop him from trying to steal Lois away.

ETA: Finally finished my website about L&C! The link is in my sig. There's not much on it so far, but let me know what you think!
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 05-20-2006 at 07:51 AM
Old 05-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Hey!

I loved watching L&C - still would if they'd show it again - and recently, a friend got me to start reading L&C fanfic so I'm now totally hooked again. The show was so great - the romance between L&C the *comedic relief* with Jimmy and Perry, Sarah the shrink, Martha and Jonathan giving Clark advice on the phone ... and I'm especially about the fact while it is shown again in Germany I can't watch since I'm working when it's on air

Nora, awesome avis!

Trude

PS: sorry for the babbling

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-22-2006, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Hey Sternbetrachter! I'm german, too!

I absolutely loved Star, the psychic chick in season 3. She cracked me up.

Star: Whoa! Lois Lane! I can't believe you live here! Hi, I'm Star.
Lois: Hi. Gee, it's not often people recognize me.
Star: Oh, I've never seen you before in my life.
Lois: What are you psychic or something?
Star: Yeah! You too?

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Hey!

I'm not German, I'm Austrian ... and still because I can't watch the episodes on Kabel1

Trude

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Some avies!

- Kaley Cuoco
Closed Thread   Post New Thread