Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 01:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it would be cool to have Tatia come back, for a few eps, the look on Klaus's face would be shocking. I'm sure Joseph and Nina could pull it off
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I think it would be cool to have Tatia come back, for a few eps, the look on Klaus's face would be shocking. I'm sure Joseph and Nina could pull it off
A flashback to Klaus meeting Tatia , falling in love with her and the sacrifice would be enough for me.

I don't like the idea of Tatia , Katherine and Elena all getting turned into vampires.

In my opinion Tatia was the love of his life , she died at the hands of his parents in order to place the curse on him that he spent 1,000 years trying to break and she remained human.

Natalie
Old 05-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard rumors that Nina will be playing Tatia in the new season not sure if it's true or not.. but I've heard she'll be playing 3 characters next season
Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

From what I heard, Tatia will definitely be making an appearance in Mystic Falls....both in flashbacks and present day. Julie has not worked out the details yet. I am not sure when she will appear.

Nina may possibly play this doppelganger too but Julie has not made official decisions yet. I heard some of the writers want to use a look alike actress instead. The actress could only come in for a few episodes. I personally prefer using another actress because using Nina would be repetitive and I can't see how she can add shades that could distinguish her from Katherine, vamp Elena, and Tatia because the mannerisms will become smaller & less distinct.

My picks would be Victoria Justice or Italia Ricci.

Creditaul Wesley FC

Credit:Glory Mole Credit:Twinklinglights

Last edited by Venetia; 05-29-2012 at 04:39 PM
Venetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I read comments on another Tatia and Niklaus thread and noticed several fans think Klaus never loved Tatia as much as Elijah because he doesn't seem to feel anything for Elena or Katherine. It means he loved her more than his brother ever did.

''Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia’s blood that we consumed in the wine on the night when our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires''.

In this moment the audience realises just how much Klaus is still broken over what happened to Tatia even though it happened 1,000 years ago.

If only the mention of Tatia's name was a foreshadowing to her immediate return.

I wish Tatia had been the Orginal in the coffin and not Esther but maybe it was for the best because whatever was in there wanted to kill Klaus.

I guess Klaus will be pretty angry with himself if Tatia does return because he couldn't save her from his parents and will feel guilty because of that but I believe he did kill them for what they both did to her.

Natalie

Last edited by B.Chambers; 09-30-2014 at 08:02 AM
Old 05-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Victoria Justice looks really close to Nina in that pic! I would use her if that's what they are gonna do!
What's the link to the other board of Tatia and klaus? I wanna join! Love all those gifs

Old 05-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited if they bring Tatia back, be intresting to see Klaus reaction
Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:ilovevampires

Another pic of Nina and Victoria.

credit:theoriginalonewasmuchprettier
Old 05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sorry, but I thought that Tatia is dead, so how can she be in present too? If I remember well, she isn't a vampire, so she can't be alive...or did I miss something?

Alexandra
my tumblr
Alex88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought she was dead, but does anyone really stay dead on this show, so who knows. I don't wanna see Nina play another one, so maybe if they do, bring in that girl
Old 05-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I thought she was dead, but does anyone really stay dead on this show, so who knows. I don't wanna see Nina play another one, so maybe if they do, bring in that girl
I'm not sure how I would feel If she was in present...I would like to see flashbacks, but I think that's all....but I hope some other actress will play her, I don't want Nina to play another girl...(and I don't want to see Joseph with Nina....but this discussion doesn't belong into this thread, I know)

Alexandra
my tumblr
Alex88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Actually, Tatia is not dead. She was the original Petrova who created the doppelganger line. I am sure it will be revealed she became a vampire. Julie confirmed she will be on the show. Julie changes her mind alot so I am not sure but I think we will see her both in flashbacks and maybe present day too. Again, I am not certain about this.

I am glad that other people like the idea of Victoria or some other actress to play Tatia. I know a couple of the writers want this instead of Nina playing another character. It would be redundant considering Elena is now a vampire. It was already getting harder to distinguish Katherine from Elena. Katherine is supposedly going to return too at some point in the season. I don't see how Nina could pull it off. Victoria, Italia Ricci, and so many other actresses look like Nina.

Credit:lopajk
credit:sweetdreams

Last edited by Venetia; 05-30-2012 at 09:41 PM
Old 05-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venetia (View Post)
Actually, Tatia is not dead. She was the original Petrova who created the doppelganger line. I am sure it will be revealed she became a vampire. Julie confirmed she will be on the show. Julie changes her mind alot so I am not sure but I think we will see her both in flashbacks and maybe present day too. Again, I am not certain about this.
I'm pretty sure Tatia is dead.

Nina will play Tatia because she is the Orginal Petrova meaning she looks exactly like Elena and Katherine unless like people on other threads suggested she might be a little older than them before she dies which is the only reason the creators would use another actress.

Natalie
Old 05-31-2012, 06:57 AM
Passionate Fan

@B.Chambers First of all, you do NOT know that for sure since it was NEVER confirmed. We don't even have enough backstory on Tatia and what happened to her, to make that declaration. Everyone thought Esther was dead and they brought her back to life. There are always loopholes on TVD. People in the know, understand that Julie is still trying to figure it out. Julie also never officially decided that Nina would play her again. Even if she is dead, we can still see her in flashbacks. Did you ignore Julie's comment about us possibly seeing Tatia again? That is why people have been speculating the hell out of it. That is why shipping of Klatia and also Elijah/Tatia has increased. The media has brought this up several times recently and it is no coincidence. There is an obvious parallel to the SED triangle there.

I heard that they may be considering another actress who strongly resembles Nina enough to pull that off. Doppelgangers don't have to be 100% identical, they are similar in appearance. I already explained the reasoning behind possibly not using Nina in two of my recent posts. Again, I am not certain since they have not made an official decision but I would prefer they go with the option of NOT using Nina again. They have plenty of reasons. Like I said before, it would be too difficult and repetitive to distinguish the mannerisms btw vamp Elena, Katherine, and Tatia. There are also issues with logistics and timing. It would be too much for Nina to make all three personas that are distinct from each other especially with Elena turning into a vampire and there were other doppelgangers after Tatia as well.

Last edited by Venetia; 05-31-2012 at 07:16 AM
Reply   Post New Thread