Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anytime.

Yep! In fact, the title comes from a quote Griffin said to Julia, when it was obvious she was jealous of Justin's girlfriend, near the end of the series, before they finally ended up together.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think its just because it has been a long time, i couldn't remember.
But i'm happy they ended up together, it was obvious from the beginning that they were made for one another.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never really watched first-hand, so I found out later on. I'm glad they found their way back together. Justin was so amazing with her, especially during the whole pregnancy storyline.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

I just saw the episode where she cheats on him with Griffin. How. Can. You cheat on Justin?!
Old 02-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know right! I felt SO badly for Justin!
Old 03-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Could I be added please, Anji?

Been watching some earlier Po5 eps and I'm totally in with these two together.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure thing; added you.

These two were just amazing!
Old 03-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch (View Post)
I just saw the episode where she cheats on him with Griffin. How. Can. You cheat on Justin?!

ITA! I never saw the appeal of Griffin. Although he did grow on me through out the series, just never with Julia. J/J were perfect for each other.
mondlerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondlerlove (View Post)
ITA! I never saw the appeal of Griffin. Although he did grow on me through out the series, just never with Julia. J/J were perfect for each other.
I would choose Justin over Griffin any day
Old 03-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I couldn't stand Griffin during S2-S3...I can't believe how she treated Justin. I'm so glad in the end she ended up with Justin! And I loved when Griffin realized it'd always been them; loved his 'you and Justin have that whole soul mate thing going on' comment.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondlerlove (View Post)
Same here, i couldn't stand the guy the first 3 seasons, and he even cheated on Julia i think they were better off as friends, they were a terrible couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
I couldn't stand Griffin during S2-S3...I can't believe how she treated Justin. I'm so glad in the end she ended up with Justin! And I loved when Griffin realized it'd always been them; loved his 'you and Justin have that whole soul mate thing going on' comment.
ICAM
I was so glad she ended up with Justin as well, and that line ^^ is so true, probably the only smart thing Griffin ever said.

Can i be added to the shippers list?
Fer_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
probably the only smart thing Griffin ever said.
That and he wanted ice cream cake at their wedding. Personally I had to love him for that. But he had better chemistry with Sarah and Claudia than he ever did with Julia. I'd take Justin any day.
mondlerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, i wasn't a fan of Griffin at all, at least not as Julia's boyfriend, Justin was a million times better
Fer_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
I'm so glad in the end she ended up with Justin!
So am I. IMO what she felt for Griffin was more about lust, whereas she had all that history with Justin and theirs was the big romance.

Quote:
And I loved when Griffin realized it'd always been them; loved his 'you and Justin have that whole soul mate thing going on' comment.
Yeah, and how he said that during their marriage, his biggest fear was always Justin and her realizing that she should have married him instead.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Yeah, and how he said that during their marriage, his biggest fear was always Justin and her realizing that she should have married him instead.
I loved that too. And that time when he saw J/J were back together in the Salinger kitchen and made a comment about how he wasn't surprised.

J/J were written SO beautifully, seriously some of the most amazing things were said between and about them. I think their breakup at the end of S2 was one of the most heartbreaking, yet realistic breakups I'd ever seen. When Julia tells him how it's like one word 'JustinandJulia' and when she says it without his name it feels like something is missing - I just lose it!
Reply   Post New Thread