Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Love the icons you made from last episode. I would have said so earlier but was out.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

and thank you!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

and thank you!
Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

and thank you!
Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh I did miss Jeff. I love how fiesty Juliette gets against him.

I love when she goes to his house when Layla is introduced and she brings Avery with her, and she gave him the whole "What, you couldn't get the winner?" line. It kills me, plus Avery's face is hilarious when she says it
Old 02-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I did make some from last episode!

Great icons, Can I use one?

I haven't had time to post my thoughts about the last episode, but I think we can all agree they were the cutest. I love how in love they are with each other. It's so refreshing. The way they are so supportive and actually seem to enjoy each other's company. I don't even want to speculate about the possible future angst.

I really like how even though she was depressed about her career or Glenn leaving her being with him always bring a smile to her face. He's really her bright spot in all this mess. And Avery too, he's been smiling so much lately that's beautiful. BTW love the thread title, Deacon is such a shipper. He cares about them both and can see how happy they make each other, everybody can see it really, even Zoey noticed Juliette looked like a fangirl

How did I love that there was no jealousy/awkwardness about her using another producer. They just want the best for each other. I guess that's what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini281 (View Post)
Great icons, Can I use one?
of course!!

Quote:
How did I love that there was no jealousy/awkwardness about her using another producer. They just want the best for each other. I guess that's what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.
I think Avery actually recognized that Juliette was watching him to see if he was hurt about using the other producer. Firstly, Avery's musical opinion matters to Juliette... she knows he knows what he's doing and will tell her whether or not the sound isn't right. But second, she knew it could have potentially put something between them.

She almost sighs in relief when he tells her how proud of herself she should be. He is constantly defying all her expectations of what she thinks in terms of relationships. I don't think she's ever been with someone who has supported her as selflessly as Avery does.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Static Waves; 02-28-2014 at 10:15 PM
Old 02-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
of course!!

I think Avery actually recognized that Juliette was watching him to see if he was hurt about using the other producer. Firstly, Avery's musical opinion matters to Juliette... she knows he knows what he's doing and will tell her whether or not the sound isn't right. But second, she knew it could have potentially put something between them.

She almost sighs in relief when he tells her how proud of herself she should be. He is constantly defying all her expectations of what she thinks in terms of relationships. I don't think she's ever been with someone who has supported her as selflessly as Avery does.

Spoiler:
Thank you!

Exactly, and he really means what he says too in that scene. His producer ego might be bruised but her happiness is so much more important for him.

Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2014, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini281 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by burlap_bag (View Post)
So Debra Fordham just posted this about ep 2.19 that they are filming now. It sounds ominous. Granted, it could be any number of pairs of actors. But still ....

Debra Fordham ‏@DebraFordham · 1h
Sometimes I just feel bad for making actors do stuff. But kudos to 2 actors who were frickin brilliant in a really horrible moment just now.

Hmmmm ...
I hope this "horrible moment" is between Gunnar & Scarlett. They've kept them apart with this 'Scarlett's career'/'Zoey' nonsense for TOO long. Seriously, how long has it been since we've seen them interact? 'bout time for stuff to come to a header between them.

Avery & Juliette need to spend the rest of this season (series? ) in blissfully blissful bliss together. It is known.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

We still haven't got ILY, so I'm hoping they are building to an epic moment, with Juliette saying it for the first time and meaning it. How do they operate usually, like I know Gunnar and Zoe was anticlimatic and unbelievable (but they are not a "main couple" so it doesn't really count), but I must confess I don't remember how they handled it with Scarlett and Gunnar.

I'm not saying it's going to mirror them, because Juliette and Avery have their own story and history especially Juliette with her abandonment issue. But the moment they finally say it should be huge. Even though I feel like it's not that important at the same time, everything they do, how they look at each other, they're saying ILY in every scene they share since 2x10.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread