Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Do you still need the title episode Carelle??
Old 02-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

hi carelle

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Gush! you're such a tease. You and Cee are in the same kind, aren't you?

Hi Sarah, maybe you could help me with this?

OT: I know I'm such a bugger when it comes to your updates, but how are we doing? I thought Cee was updating since I saw her up there, but I guess not.
... Where's the love on Valentine's Day? tsk tsk tsk.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

carelle, what update

you all have to hear this. There are still people who think KH was never pregnant. Suri looks just like her

Old 02-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I know I need to update my fic, I am actually work on it, but I had two test this week and another two test on Mon and Tues and the Mon test is important cause its anatomy..soo..I will try I promise...

Sarah I dont feel comfortable talking about an innocent child's paternity on a board, I dont think its right, so lets not do that...
Old 02-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

no problem

Old 02-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

No problem Fa, Don't mind me. I just love to bug especially Miss Carolyn, but she's getting me back with her cliffhangers.
Good luck on your tests.

Sarah, I was talking about fanfictions that Farina and Carolyn are writing. Not together, but oh, that's an idea. Maybe if you two have time you two can collaborate?

... by the way, I finally found the title, it's "Winter's Tale".
Old 02-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

thanks carelle

Old 02-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do think Katie was pregnant. but whether Tom is the father or not I don't know.

There is one pic of Katie when she was pregnant. She was wearing a white top and blue cardigan and the bump looks VERY fake.

I think they were trying to fool people about what time Suri was born. because she did go to London to see Josh in March 2005. and alot of people think Suri is older than they say.

anyway just my opinion
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do think Katie was pregnant. but whether Tom is the father or not I don't know.

There is one pic of Katie when she was pregnant. She was wearing a white top and blue cardigan and the bump looks VERY fake.
I'm totally agree with this, I think she was pregnant, but she gave birth way before than the date she said, that bump looked really fake.

Speaking of fake, I was surfing the net today and I found a PJ thread with very old posts, I read some and there was one post I found weird, one of the girls posted an interview from 2002 when Josh was talking about Katie and Chris Klein; but other girl said that interview was made up by someone who wanted attention, what do you think, this is the interview. I think it's made up ‘cause I think Josh would never be so open about his private life, but anyway...

Quote:
Magazine: Do you like working with the other cast of Dawson's Creek? And is there someone particular you like to work with?

JJ: Well, the whole world already knows that i really enjoy working with Katie Holmes. And i think every Dawson's Creek fan knows that this season i had the chance to work with her very often (he's talkin about saison 3)[...] And i have to admit that i really liked the romantic scenes between her and me.

Magazine: So, are you more than friends?

JJ: No, at this moment we're just good friends. We have a special band because we dated, but that's all. Katie has a boyfriend and i would never want to be the reason for a breakup between them. I respect her too much for that. But that doesn't mean that i don't feel something when i see them walking together...
It's just very hard to see someone who you care about with somebody else...

this is from an other article, also in the same belgian magazine

Quote:
Magazine: Were you jealous when Joshua had to kiss an other co-star?
KH: I've never been jealous when he had to play a romantic scene, because right before the scene, he would come to me and whisper something sweet in my ear.... "
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
IloveJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for agreeing Ilovejosh.

that pic just seemed off to me. like someone had stuffed a pillow under her or something. I always thought that about those quotes too. you can tell when they are made up lol

Mimy made these and I think Josh could be the dad too.

in the last 2 esp they look so alike!

I mean who knows that JJ and Katie didn't have one last fling? If it was in March 2005 and Katie could have given birth around December 2005.

I can't remember the exact month Suri was born but it would explain why they hid her for such a long time
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sarah I dont feel comfortable talking about an innocent child's paternity on a board, I dont think its right, so lets not do that...
Can we maybe..... respect this request?
Old 02-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
thanks for agreeing Ilovejosh.
You're welcome, Lisa07. LOL. My name is Romina

Quote:
Can we maybe..... respect this request?
Hi, Carelle!!! I can respect it. But this is just one last thought. I really don't think Suri's Josh baby, I'm not so delusional. But I won't bet she's Tom's baby or maybe she is but via artificial insemination. CTC is asexual in my opinion, not kidding, I really think that. I think maybe he's aware he's gay, but he fights against it and he wants to be married to a woman, but he doesn't care about sex too much. The same happened with Nicole, that's why she cheated on him and looked unhappy all the time, although I think Nicole did love Tom. To be honest, I think Katie could be very happy with Tom if he were normal, sadly he's very far from that. Don't hit me, please. IMO.

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
IloveJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

romina, I don't believe he said it. I believe sources like tv guide or ew

thanks for the pics romina and lisa

totally agree. he comes off asexual to me too

Old 02-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

OMG ...Romina are those interviews for real!!!! Josh would NEVER talk like that or Katie ever say stuff like that...well...she didn't before..elf...but anyways..those are sooooooooooo fake and funny and very very very cheesy ...Great find Romina

Ohh and thank you for the beautiful JJ/KH articles Romina they totally rock, and I miss the old KH where she says more then "magical" and "I love Tom"..cause that seems to be her only vocabulary. You can just tell in the article pics they use to be close and had amazing chemistry.