Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the premiere is on Sept 25 according to the NBC site.

As for the spoilers, I have read them, and I'm thinking this season could be a good one, compared to the blahness of last.
Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

So long as it's a good ER season, that would be good for the viewers. And then the quality can communicate itself to jinter.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I do but only read spoilers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I watch some of the episodes, but since two years ago, I only read episode summaries and synopsis, because here in France, we're quite late, and I'm not that interested in ER anymore. I'm still interested in Jinter though, and that's the only reason for me to be hooked to the show again.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're not the only one whose interest is waning in the series. But I know a couple of others like you whose biggest link still to the series is jinter And that's not a bad thing. I hope for you that the writers win back your interest though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too! It's sad when fans become less interested because the show sucks, but I hope they can bring you back Anne, with some good jinter too!

I'm too big a fan of the show (and noah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) to stop watching. But last season was all pretty blah to me, except that last say..five eps or so. Those made me sit up and pay attention. I just loved those eps. Not only was Carby on the rocks, Noah got some awesome stuff, but I think the writers seemed to get a bit of their magic back. Even the storylines some of the others had were really good. I hope that they keep that up and keep getting the show back on track.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm too big a fan to stop watching...but my patience is wearing thin. We just need good character stories again, like the ones they gave Noah and Goran. I'm very interested to see how they're going to pursue those plotlines.

And really, I'm looking for better interaction between the cast. They sort of pigeon-holed Carter to Carby, so that was a waste of his character. How about everybody else? And jinter?
Old 08-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

I wish I had that patience. I was a big fan of the show but I guess I couldn't stomach the fact that it went down in so many ways. It happens to me for most of my favourite shows. The moment the show starts to go down, I'd rather not show it than be disappointed.

I'm sure that if you guys tell me in the future how great the show is again, I'll rush to my TV and watch it again. But right now, I'm just too depressed with what they've done with the stories.

Anyway, I bet that some Jinter love would definately be good reason to come back, wouldn't it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, don't worry, I'll be back to the show soon since there's gonna be some Jinter smooching soon, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes! You'll definitely be back, then. Eventually. J/D can't stay apart much longer. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they'll be together soon, they can't deny it for much longer!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

BTW Ellie, Noah doesn't look like Noah in your avatar [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Your Noah looks damn hot [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But Anne, Noah is damn hot all the time! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

But thanks, I love that piccie. That's from the season finale, "Kisangani". Did you get to see that ep? It's great! Hot and sweaty Carter..and Luka!
Old 08-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

You're damn right. Noah is hot all the time, but I guess the doctor's white suit doesn't reveal his hotness enough [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Carter and Luka all sweaty??? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Well, what a great way to hook me up to the show again! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm all for Noah/Goran hotness to hook Anne back to the show. And jinter of course.

Aside from all the good reasons, J/D make a darn attractive couple.
Old 08-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Wo7uld you want to know if there is Jinter?
Old 08-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blairy the Fairy:
<STRONG>Wo7uld you want to know if there is Jinter?</STRONG>
Hey Blair! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nice to have you back here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
What do you mean, from the spoilers?