Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm so going to kill my roomate. I almost caught up to guy was only two pages behind when my internet connection went down, that was 2 hours ago at 600am.

When he left his room he saw my note about reseting the router(sometimes it just goes out) he knock on my door and aplogies saying he was watching tv He has the router in his room and instest that it stay in his room but he want to watch tv in his room also (instead of going down stairs to watch it like everyone else) so what does he do he unplugs the router now im a thread and half behind.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Okay, gotta go, guys. See you in a bit (hopefully)
Bye Sisa!!! See you in a little bit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaatc (View Post)
My name is... well, you can just call me Nik. I'm from Germany. And I'm tptally in love with Kasia. IN LOVE I tell you
Welcome to FF Nik!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I should have known you'd be the first to comment on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
i think most of us have... i even made a duplicate file just in case i corrupted this one on accident from overplay
What a good idea! I'll do that now

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
Lauren!
Kim!
Aifric!
Kara!
Rui
Sall (not sure if we met yet but seen you around and you are Sisa?)

Haven't caught up on thread(s) cause like Kara I am at work and trying to be descrete is everything at a fevered pitch yet?

ETA sorry if I missed anyone just skimming now...
Hi Deanna Nice to meet you I'm Angie

Quote:
Hi you guys.

So, I think this place is soooo amazing. All you guys with all the pictures and fanfics and videos and ALL THE LOVE I love it.

I'm just not much of a talker, so I just sit here and watch you guys (which isn't as creepy as it sounds ) but I thought you might want to know.

My name is... well, you can just call me Nik. I'm from Germany. And I'm tptally in love with Kasia. IN LOVE I tell you

Anywho what I actually wanted to say is that I want to give something back. So I could do the video of 198, if you have noone else, BUT I don't have any recording software that records sound too (might be just my laptop hating me though)
If anyone knows of a (free) software, pm me the link and I'll do my best.
Hi Nik! If you can upload episode 198 it would be amazing!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
My brother is my gay twin even though he is 5 years older. And my Baptist Preacher brother doesn't really think any of this is funny!!
Ahhh baptist preachers.... I know them well
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
I'm so going to kill my roomate. I almost caught up to guy was only two pages behind when my internet connection went down, that was 2 hours ago at 600am.
Oh no!!! Bad roommate
Old 07-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Geeze Louise
Old 07-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi you guys.

So, I think this place is soooo amazing. All you guys with all the pictures and fanfics and videos and ALL THE LOVE I love it.

I'm just not much of a talker, so I just sit here and watch you guys (which isn't as creepy as it sounds ) but I thought you might want to know.

Anywho what I actually wanted to say is that I want to give something back. So I could do the video of 198, if you have noone else, BUT I don't have any recording software that records sound too (might be just my laptop hating me though)
Welcome
Old 07-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)

When he left his room he saw my note about reseting the router(sometimes it just goes out) he knock on my door and aplogies saying he was watching tv He has the router in his room and instest that it stay in his room but he want to watch tv in his room also (instead of going down stairs to watch it like everyone else) so what does he do he unplugs the router now im a thread and half behind.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Is that my new nickname? I kinda like it I have no idea what you missed because my brain has melted
Arrrr.... OK, guess after last night, I start confused who is who now!!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hi you guys.

Hey Nik Welcome to our abode

It would be awesome if you did 198 for us. I would be forever grateful

Old 07-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh.My.God. these gifs are EPIC. Good morning all!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
Arrrr.... OK, guess after last night, I start confused who is who now!!
Oh no worries You can call me Afiria if you like Or Aifric whichever

Part-Time Fan

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!! Somebody has the video of 197?? I saw it in bad quality JESUS I need to see it!!!!!!!please please please!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Manager has gone out for a bit.... so I am able to get back on with no problem May have to vanish later this afternoon. GAH I am lucky I was posting a reply at that moment and not some of the pics No one comes into my cube like that, but she chose today to do so.

So it's 6 o'clock in Germany.... What's happening?
Old 07-08-2011, 09:12 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all.

I'll be back in an hour or so. Now I'm going to eat grapes for this special occasion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread