Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Just wanted to clarify as well that this was not an attack on you or any of the other fans who come to the forum looking for that one golden nugget that we all are. Unfortunately, two of the people who were providing everyone with that nugget got attacked verbally. They were told to stop posting or they would "tattle tale". They were lurking our boards to see if they accomplish their goal. A few decided to play them at their own game and give them something they were not expecting..

Now there were people who got caught in the cross fire and that is not good. We are a great bunch here at FF and love to have newcomers who want to interact with us and share information about Jemma. We don't care what language they speak ...they are all welcome.

You seemed really agitated about this so I wanted to clear this matter ASAP.
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
or maybe this is better
Belly dancing ftw

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
New Fan

annPL, just wanted to say i LOVE your avatar I have a slight obssession with Lucy Scherer's hands plus what she's doing with them is
Old 07-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I love you............. Just thought I'd say it.

GONE
How can you not when I use the following gif ALL the time?!

Anways goodnight lauren.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio (View Post)
How can you not when I use the following gif ALL the time?!

I used that GIF in a work email today! It got excellent responses.
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Just wanted to clarify as well that this was not an attack on you or any of the other fans who come to the forum looking for that one golden nugget that we all are. Unfortunately, two of the people who were providing everyone with that nugget got attacked verbally. They were told to stop posting or they would "tattle tale". They were lurking our boards to see if they accomplish their goal. A few decided to play them at their own game and give them something they were not expecting..

Now there were people who got caught in the cross fire and that is not good. We are a great bunch here at FF and love to have newcomers who want to interact with us and share information about Jemma. We don't care what language they speak ...they are all welcome.

well said sista

Master Fan

Quote:
especially (i meant after watching 197...) i am
Well, then maybe you need a bit of

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
It's not even directed at you, why are you taking it so personally?

And personally I find it hilarious
I'm taking it personally because it personally affected me. I also PMed it to Spoony, so it affected her, too. If you don't know who she is, well, she's given a lot to this fandom and didn't deserve this. Don't wanna argue, just needed to have my say.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Far better than anything I could have said did say

Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW1001 (View Post)
I used that GIF in a work email today! It got excellent responses.
Really Sarah?! So cool that you actually went through with it. I love that you did that.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somuchawesome (View Post)
annPL, just wanted to say i LOVE your avatar I have a slight obssession with Lucy Scherer's hands plus what she's doing with them is
yeah me too

Old 07-07-2011, 08:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
yeah me too
Old 07-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Well, then maybe you need a bit of
you think?? hmmm maybe then...

Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio (View Post)
Really Sarah?! So cool that you actually went through with it. I love that you did that.
How could I not. I sat up all night reading the translations and the screencaps and they had me so excited about Jemma that it NEEDED to be spread through my WHOLE firm. Needless to say some people now look at me a little differently
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny's legs (View Post)
I'm taking it personally because it personally affected me. I also PMed it to Spoony, so it affected her, too. If you don't know who she is, well, she's given a lot to this fandom and didn't deserve this. Don't wanna argue, just needed to have my say.
I do know who Spoony is and I'm grateful for what she does because I think she's hilarious so I'm sorry that it got yours and her hopes up, but you must know it was in no way meant as some way to get one over on Lchat or be mean to people. For a full explanation please refer to what Kara said

Closed Thread   Post New Thread