Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Uh... don't really wanna interrupt, but doesn't someone want to do a new thread?
I'll do it
SlikChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I agree... we just need to cool down. They are probably watching everyone get riled up and happy about it. Let's just go on about our buisness and ignore those types of comments
if you ignore them, they will report you... I got the same message for my videos on vimeo and, after a lot of thinking, I deleted episodes that have not aired yet... after this, they left me alone..
but there's a French girl who used to upload the videos with French subs... she ignored them and they reported her and she got banned from the site and all her vids were deleted...
it's pointless to explain them that the TV ratings have nothing to do with us, international fans, watching the vids on the net... they simply don't get it...
rebela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Ann
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I'll do it
New thread time? Can I get added to the shipper and PM lists? Please and thanks!
Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I know they are attacking you personally and you have every right to react to them directly, but all in all protect yourself. Share links via PM only to those trusted enough not to blast them publicly. I'm sorry that you are getting attacked, I really am and I appreciate everything you have and are doing. I just don't think its right to fight fire with fire so to speak. It won't make the situation better. If anything it will only cause them to start looking into things we do further so the other little things we have right now could be at stake and I don't think any of us want that.

I want you to be safe from any harm and the only thing I can say to that regard is to provide what you can in a protected fashion via PMs if necessary.

People like this will only continue doing as they are with some high goal in mind to save the show which is not possible by these actions. You can't reason with people like this and turning on them in anger will only cause them to react in the same way with more anger.
What little things you're talking about ? stop bla blaing I think that you just strengthen those people because you let them get away....please the only secure way "to be safe from any harm" as you put it, is at the end not uploading at all...

I gotta go now back in an our or so, sorry
Old 07-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebela (View Post)
if you ignore them, they will report you... I got the same message for my videos on vimeo and, after a lot of thinking, I deleted episodes that have not aired yet... after this, they left me alone..
but there's a French girl who used to upload the videos with French subs... she ignored them and they reported her and she got banned from the site and all her vids were deleted...
it's pointless to explain them that the TV ratings have nothing to do with us, international fans, watching the vids on the net... they simply don't get it...
Because they are

Old 07-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysachan (View Post)
Hej, välkommen! Hur mår du?

Unfortunately, elitism is very rampant when it comes to fandoms. For a minute there I thought Jemma fandom would be different, though.
@all: Yay, thank's for the welcome

@lysachan: Tackar! Jag mår toppen men just nu är jag lite över det här med rapporteringen!

I will admit that Jemma is the first fandom that I have ever been involved with so I don't know what has happened in earlier storylines on other shows. I've read about studies being made on the Jemma-phenomenon, and someone really needs to do a study on the whole marketing subject of tv-shows that are online and how to deal with viewers that view shows online and how to benefit (financially) from international viewers. Because this is beyone rediculous and has me on an emotional rollercoaster!
Ilovelucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

New Thread my darlings!

Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #43: Emma: Campfire, Sky full of stars... Jenny: Ants, Mosquitos... SOUNDS GREAT!
SlikChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have one suggestion.......people don't upload to youtube but upload the vid as a download link to say sendspace or megaupload and pass the link to each other only via PMs. Therefore nobody's channels get taken down and we can still see clips.
Scully_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:53 PM
wit
New Fan

Quote:
I'll do it
help, i can't see the new thread? i just found you guys and don't want to lose you!
wit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysachan (View Post)
Oh, you perv.
Oh puhleaaase you can't tell me you haven't been thinking of 197 and all the and that is about to happen. I am just more vocal *in bed* about it.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
ucla_fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Alter! Wtf 2:1

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
RicsChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread