Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calumon (View Post)
Hi Kara
Never seen this pic
Haven't read you latest chapter yet but will do before I go to bed
Hi Calu I hope you enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Oh You're not going out then?

Awww
Doesn't look like it

Old 02-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by e18 (View Post)
What does it say??
uhm, a lot its veeeery detailed...need a while to translate that

Old 02-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
There isn't much snow around here- it's just freezing
Same here! No snow, but the temperatures are killing me!!! I can barely get from my house to my car without freezing my a$$ off!!
Old 02-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

The way she is bundled up in those pics it make you think that building must be freezing

Old 02-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
My personality says 'no'

Deanna just text and said her skit is over... although it did actually say 'the slit is over'

Quote:
Awwww But I thought you wanted to change that

Oh Deanna I hope there's pictures of this too

http://www.univers-l.com/images/hand...cy_sherer1.jpg

Quote:
It's a work in progress

I hope there are as well

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...d5pzo1_400.gif

Quote:
I'm good thanks I don't mind the cold so much Happy to actually see some snow
Snow!!!
I wish we had some snow

Hi Ania, Sabrina, Kara, Aifric, E18, and Calu!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Hi Deanna

Old 02-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ania R. (View Post)
Same here! No snow, but the temperatures are killing me!!! I can barely get from my house to my car without freezing my a$$ off!!
Hey Ania
It's 'only' -10°C here- I suppose it's much colder over there?

Quote:
Hi Calu I hope you enjoy it
Yes, I did And as always, I had a smile on my face the entire time
Thank you!

Hi Deanna
Old 02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yes, I did And as always, I had a smile on my face the entire time
Thank you!

Hi Deanna
I am glad

Old 02-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Since it's Sunday here but Saturday for most of you

Old 02-04-2012, 04:25 PM
e18
Dedicated Fan

die schreib:maschine - Die Tagebücher von Adam und Eva "Sei ein Mann" - YouTube

a little bit of lucy

... from, you know, over there...

Old 02-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Hey Ania
It's 'only' -10°C here- I suppose it's much colder over there?
It's been around -15°C here these past two weeks (or around -20°C in the mornings and at night ), but it's supposed to get warmer after this weekend. I guess we'll see
Old 02-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Passionate Fan

so here we go then...the article in english with google translate

Her first day of school Lucy Scherer will have on Jan 17, 2011. Then it is up 18 clock for the first time in the television soap opera >>HaH << SAT.1 sehen.Sie to play the role of Jenny Hartmann, the changes as an exchange student from England to the Pestalozzi-Gymnasium in Cologne. Brings with it a hidden secret, it is open at the end of the continuous series, on 4 October 2010 in Germany (and Austria) has started.
>>Hah<< produced by Producers at Work commissioned by the television station and has a model: the American success story >>Glee<< applicable from 17 (!) January 2011 long now expected in Germany - and synced - can be seen. The differences of both series are great, and >>HaH<< is based on the well-known HaH continuous format of 22 minutes on five times a week. Three story lines are woven together per episode, and no character is central in the scene.
That does not change with Lucy Scherer. It belongs to the first (hated) volleyball team. But soon she gets the quarrels of the students with each other. That she will change >>side<< , certainly no wonder. For if the series after 75 episodes of something, it needs at least a certain proportion of serious music or musica metallic scenes.
Lucy Scherer's first day of shooting was on 29 November 2010. While the game takes somewhere in Cologne, uninterrissant district, but there is not recorded. Location is a three-wing, former barracks building in Strausberg - directly between train station and airport Strausberg Nord, which is located 35 kilometers east of Berlin. The house serves as a facade like a hallway. The building of the production offices, dressing rooms, etc. are housed the recording studio. However, auditorium, class rooms, the bar Chulos and the homes of the series characters are in it. The villa Bergmann-Men is a so-called external rotation, which was found in the village green heath, which is sending you 20 kilometers south of Strausberg.
With the mailbox at the front desk we go: there are not only the current, revised shooting schedule for the next scripts. The actors get theater-not only to read their scenes, but are designed with all the action. When dispatchers Joachim von Bulow, Lucy informs them about scheduled times when they come in the next few weeks in which scenes to use. Daily 7-18 clock is the local team, and if you want the evening to visit colleagues in a Berlin theater, must be oranisiert dasschon long term. Even a day of shooting may be delayed, and the workload must be managed. Unlike other daily soaps is turned in Strausberg in a real building and even with two cameras. Extra settings for the scene is played again. In any case, no wall can be pushed aside to make room for Kamare and light. Therefore, outside the building at certain points headlights - permanently installed on the windows - and even blackout shutters. There are two complete crews, with their director. The teams rotate within eight days of the scenes for six episodes, which are sequentially transmitted. To start staggered by a week and thus parallel turn on some days. Because the actors have to know yourself, in what order they're playing. Lucy's way then the high school Inga into the left corridor, which in itself is not intended for shooting. Here is her wardrobe, she gets in her costume for the next scene. Then takes the makeup artist Sabrina Nitzsche (really? ... Why is not that me?) Time for Jenny Hartmann, arising from Lucy's eyes. The mask images to know what the auszusehenhat hairstyle, cut, or possibly by the same hue. After about four months of the overview is still there, and all performers are still in the process from the beginning. The photo book is only checked to see if you have a special connection in the sequence of scenes or need it is a flashback. This tends to affect the young actresses Vanessa, who plays the mathematics teacher Bea Vogel, Verena and Mundhenke that gives their Erzkontrahentin and physical education teacher Alexandra Lohmann. Both emerge from and in ancient times, and play themselves as students at their current school and ehemahligen. If Lucy is waiting for the next assignment, they can meet with colleagues Kasia Borek (* bouncing up and down *) and Dennis Schigiol in the real >> << cafeteria and talk through a scene ever. As the entire ensemble in a good disposition vororganiesierten been scheduled, it does not mean that the actors look at each day. It is indeed turned parallel. The Rgeisseure plan ahead carefully detailed scenes of the script and then arrange them on the spot. In the well-established role profiles is rarely practiced. This is hardly time for a daily soap. Because there is something special, that are members of the AG-and-dance ever get real music lessons. A singing teacher studied with them the songs. That there is no time for a musical repertoire or dance scenes left is pity and justified in the production process. So the studio is currently mostly used for dubbing. In a not so great room has a wooden box is built, which was soundproofed with thick special foam. The sound engineer sitting next door and play a the scenes on the screen. On the headphones is the latest sync sound and the performers themselves and their lips. Still, the authors do not know how Lucy alias Jenny won the stage in the school auditorium. Will she might even sing songs of Glinda and Sarah, in their roles, she starred in >>Wicked<< and >>Tanz der Vampire<< in Germany? Whether the potential of the series is known for guest appearances? Perhaps Lucy's true of even more on stage colleagues who travel with her from Berlin to Strausberg daily to play in a series of Cologne.

Last edited by mighty_mini; 02-04-2012 at 04:49 PM
Old 02-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
Snow!!!
I wish we had some snow

Hi Ania, Sabrina, Kara, Aifric, E18, and Calu!!!
Deanna! Awwww maybe sometime

No pictures then

Wow thank you Sabrina

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 02-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Sabrina and I when I saw the stuff you entered yourself

Old 02-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

you're welcome Aifric

Deanna i just watched "Up"

ETA: well that was the point of it Kara