Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm already in bed, but I always watch jemma clips on my phone just before I go to sleep. But I just needed to share this: Jenny's face in 125 when hotte wakes up and sees them kissing is just a miracle! It's when he says o, hello jenny, don't let me disturb you. Her face is then something between **** we got caught and wow this kissing was amazing and bummer that you disturbed me! while Emma just looks extremely embarrassed and pissed. I can't make gifs, but I hope I was graphic enough.
AngieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicsChaos (View Post)

Did anyone of you watch Ninas heavenly delights? It's got Laura Fraser in it. And I loooooove Laura Fraser
Also, you were talking about Imagine me and you.
Coincidentally I was watching that today For the 2847463738th time.
Oh there was talk about Nina's Heavenly Delights and IMAY? I love those movies!!
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=RicsChaos;56706077]Carol!!
Did anyone of you watch Ninas heavenly delights? It's got Laura Fraser in it. And I loooooove Laura Fraser

I will seriously fight you for Laura Fraser! Gawd with that accent, and that smile.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
ucla_fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Oh link me to the Kyss Mig trailer!

It's 4.18 but they air it stupid here, switching the seasons, forgetting episodes, starting all over again, changing air day. I try to watch all of the eps but I'm not sure if I saw Emily of JJ leaving. I am a big fan of AJ Cook though! Ever since Tru Calling!
Here and here! The last one is less of a trailer and more full of sneak peeks... I will forewarn you its nice

Lindsay! Yeah when I first started watching CM (I've watched since season 1) it took me a few eps to get used to her in a different role but I really like the JJ character (minus the crap LaMontagne story arc). Oh well that happened this last season, oops if you haven't seen it yet though I didn't really spoil anything... I don't think any way
SlikChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I multitask really well plus being a boss has some perks sometimes
So the fiery leo is the boss... I see..
alsodidItellyouthatIlovethephotoofyoueventhoughyourhairisnotreallyredonit?

Quote:
Yes I've seen Nina's Shelly Conn: Laura Fraser! We probably don't want to talk about how many times I've seen IMAY...
More than 384984328030 times?

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
RicsChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I multitask really well plus being a boss has some perks sometimes

Quote:
Yes I've seen Nina's Shelly Conn: Laura Fraser! We probably don't want to talk about how many times I've seen IMAY...

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieN (View Post)
I'm already in bed, but I always watch jemma clips on my phone just before I go to sleep. But I just needed to share this: Jenny's face in 125 when hotte wakes up and sees them kissing is just a miracle! It's when he says o, hello jenny, don't let me disturb you. Her face is then something between **** we got caught and wow this kissing was amazing and bummer that you disturbed me! while Emma just looks extremely embarrassed and pissed. I can't make gifs, but I hope I was graphic enough.
I know exactly what you mean... Jenny was all crap you're ruining it and also swooning over it. Emma actually handled that better than I thought she would especially since we now know how she handles it later with Timo.

My favorite scene is right after Emma leaves to find Hotte and Jenny lays her head against the couch so engrossed in what she is currently feeling. Lucy nails that facial expression... you can clearly see the wonderment and love across her face
Old 06-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

My hair is red!!! I swear! It just looks dark inside but its very auburn and the red really shows in the sun... not sure you mentioned it but uh thanks

Yes I am the boss!!! Haha no really I am though the benefits as of late haven't been great considering I'm working the long hours

Well let's put it this way I saw it in the theatre 3 times and it was a limited showing in my area for only a couple of days
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I will seriously fight you for Laura Fraser! Gawd with that accent, and that smile.
In this case I would accept the challenge

Quote:
Oh there was talk about Nina's Heavenly Delights and IMAY? I love those movies!!
I think I love british love comedys.

Oh guys, there's a jemma video projects going on(facebook).. Wow... they want everyone to record Talking bout a revolution or Fck you. Voice record or indtrumental. That doesen't matter. What do you guys think of it?

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieN (View Post)
This face?

Scully_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Part-Time Fan

Kasia posted her first entire message in English on her wall

I really appreciate your support!! Millions of Hugs to you all outhere!

How sweeter can she get?

Jemma FanFic: Stay With Me

Emma's Song (Fan Video)
amlatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
Kasia posted her first entire message in English on her wall

I really appreciate your support!! Millions of Hugs to you all outhere!

How sweeter can she get?
I want her to have my babies
Scully_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I know exactly what you mean... Jenny was all crap you're ruining it and also swooning over it. Emma actually handled that better than I thought she would especially since we now know how she handles it later with Timo.

My favorite scene is right after Emma leaves to find Hotte and Jenny lays her head against the couch so engrossed in what she is currently feeling. Lucy nails that facial expression... you can clearly see the wonderment and love across her face
I completely agree. That scene is something between I can't believe that just happened, and I'm so happy that it FINALLY happened! she just looks so in love.
AngieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think I love british love comedys.

Oh guys, there's a jemma video projects going on(facebook).. Wow... they want everyone to record Talking bout a revolution or Fck you. Voice record or indtrumental. That doesen't matter. What do you guys think of it?
I love them too... I watch a love of brit shows! They are the best!

Um I don't think I'll record my singing voice that's way too embarrassing.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
This face?

Couldn't stay away from us Lauren.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
ucla_fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread