Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
you are so sweet! I understand the extensions .png - .gif etc.. I just didn't understand that I have to link it to a URL. So, if I have photos or gifs I would need to save them on some site like "whatever" to link them?

Sorry for all the questions but I appreciate your generosity usually I am the one instructing someone else, that is actually my job... just not this stuff
Yep! You can either do what most do and hotlink the images or upload them to a site of your own choosing. I like photobucket but ImageShack and others like it work too.

And really no need to apologize. I'm happy to help! There's not much else going on so I feel very productive and happy I can help because usually I'm the lost one.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannyG (View Post)
Hi, Gabi. My English is much worse than yours.

Fanny
I'm using the google translator to be more certain of what I'm writing shame on me and is also why it takes me a while to respond.
but I have an excuse (or not), I am dyslexic so I end up reversing the letters in words, even when I write in Portuguese
Old 07-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
I left for like 5 hours we had 2 new threads!! Amazing and I am glad I am finally "home"

Hi Vio!!
HI!!! Did you see I lost my thread virginity?! After only 3 days I already lost it.

How are you? Come join the fun we are just relaxing here on the thread.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

VIOLET

Yes ladies and gentlemen I would like to thank my new found friend Violet for all her support and help I couldn't have done it without her!!!

Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio (View Post)
HI!!! Did you see I lost my thread virginity?! After only 3 days I already lost it.

How are you? Come join the fun we are just relaxing here on the thread.
Yeah, I saw it!! Congrat!!

I would love to have fun with you, but I have meeting now, be back in an hour.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannyG (View Post)
I am Chinese American, but I spent most of my time in Asia. My first language is Japanese, then Chinese.
Wow Fanny that's impressive!! i feel bad for only knowing two languages... and now with trying to learn German which is not going well at all.

How did you learn about Jemma?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
VIOLET

Yes ladies and gentlemen I would like to thank my new found friend Violet for all her support and help I couldn't have done it without her!!!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...f?t=1242021803

AWWW!!!

BTW just a side note when you quote someone remove the [ IMG ] tags. It's one of the rules of the forum but not everyone does it. I guess their servers can't handle it or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
Yeah, I saw it!! Congrat!!

I would love to have fun with you, but I have meeting now, be back in an hour.
Ok! hope to see you in an hour if i'm still awake.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay so i got your attention:

was just wondering what is available from 196 besides those pictures. any recap, transcript, clips. i know there wasn't much JEMMA but even a little JEMMA can say so much (see them singing Love Foool again in the choir room)

Who here will be getting the clips/translation/pictures/recap for 197? i want to know who to bother...i mean who to ask nicely for them to.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Wow Fanny that's impressive!! i feel bad for only knowing two languages... and now with trying to learn German which is not going well at all.

How did you learn about Jemma?
I am TRYING to learn German too.

From YT.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE]I am Chinese American, but I spent most of my time in Asia. My first language is Japanese, then Chinese. [QUOTE]

Wow! I could soo never learn your language. I use to work with many Chinese, Cambodian and Indian folks and I was just amazed at the languages. We would teach each other just enough to bridge the language barrier. My Indian co-workers use to like to have me try their food cause I was so willing and they got to see my reactions!

ETA so it was more clear that i was quoting you and not saying that I spent most of my time in Asia
oh well it is what it is LOL!

Last edited by scout03060; 07-06-2011 at 09:16 PM
Old 07-06-2011, 09:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Take a look at my signature. you will need VLC Player.

I'll be online for a couple more hours after that my signature will go back to normal.
thank you so much really appreciate it. first time using ff thanks for taking time to help me out with the clip.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
was just wondering what is available from 196 besides those pictures. any recap, transcript, clips. i know there wasn't much JEMMA but even a little JEMMA can say so much (see them singing Love Foool again in the choir room)

Who here will be getting the clips/translation/pictures/recap for 197? i want to know who to bother...i mean who to ask nicely for them to.[/SIZE]
check your PM. I only have translation of 196. No video. As for 197 I'm still pretty new to this forum so your guess is as good as mine.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
check your PM. I only have translation of 196. No video. As for 197 I'm still pretty new to this forum so your guess is as good as mine.
May I also have the translation sent to me? Danke!!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
BTW just a side note when you quote someone remove the [ IMG ] tags. It's one of the rules of the forum but not everyone does it. I guess their servers can't handle it or something.
Thanks for the tip! I didn't know that. That will make it show up as a link like you did with my post?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I am Chinese American, but I spent most of my time in Asia. My first language is Japanese, then Chinese.

Wow! I could soo never learn your language. I use to work with many Chinese, Cambodian and Indian folks and I was just amazed at the languages. We would teach each other just enough to bridge the language barrier. My Indian co-workers use to like to have me try their food cause I was so willing and they got to see my reactions!
You definitely would like to try my food too, Some Japanese and French fusion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread