Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
I didn't think anything could top that hug from NS, but boy was I wrong.

That entire moment, the way she grabbed his kutte (and Maggie's doing this thing where she's reaching for him and not even looking at him, she does it in the promo as well) and she just clutches the leather.

When she says "You kill him...", Jax stands up straighter, shoulders back and get this determined look in his eye. And the way he looks at her and grabs and kisses her.

Then he kisses her hand (I love that he is still kissing her hand) and turns to look at Gemma. And it's like Tara needs another moment-to take it all in-and then she turns to Gemma as well. And they're still holding on to each other, even as they're looking down at Gemma.

Seriously, that moment was just like....
This description just blew me away.

Quote:
I'm surprisingly calm about it. No excitement, no fear, just waiting for all the pieces to fall into place.
Exactly how I feel

caroline forbes
Bambi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how their relationship will change, either this last episode or next season. Gemma initially disliked Tara for her hold on Jax and for almost taking him away with her. Season two mended fences, but now Gemma knows what their plan is, that she is so close to losing him (or maybe already has), will she now resent Tara?
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettOHara (View Post)
most of the time I really hate how long we have to wait between seasons but after this one, I may need the mental relaxation LOL This season has been tense as hell from week to week, it just got worse and more twisted. In previous seasons, we at least had a few episodes that allowed us to breath before the next horror this season, Kurt went full throttle to the finishing line and was giving us all weekly anxiety attacks.
Week after week I'm so anxious, that I wont start obsessing again till March
You're right though, in the previous seasons we had episodes where we could breath. But this season is so intense. I don't have any nails to bite off

Not too sure if you've seen this? I'm still waiting for the original segment from The Soup. I need to get cable tv back again.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This is the second time in as many days that Jax has stood with Tara against Gemma.

That whole thing at the hospital with Wendy is probably what had Gemma going for broke with this plan. As long as she had Tara, she had Jax. And Tara took Gemma's lead on a lot of things, which allowed Gemma to keep her son close.

Tara's done with that now. They'll stay in Charming, Jax will sit at the head of the table, but Gemma won't have Jax.

As to Jax's look, I kind of need Evie (she's so good at reading Jax).

It wasn't an apologetic look, I'm almost sure of that.

When he first looked up, it was almost like he was saying: "See, this is why I love her." But the longer he stared it was like: "Her. I choose her."

And yeah, he always does. But it's possible Gemma convinced herself that Jax and Tara were together because she allowed it. She's that much of a control freak, I can see her thinking that way.
I completely agree.

Quote:
I wonder how their relationship will change, either this last episode or next season. Gemma initially disliked Tara for her hold on Jax and for almost taking him away with her. Season two mended fences, but now Gemma knows what their plan is, that she is so close to losing him (or maybe already has), will she now resent Tara?
maybe not resent but something along those lines I can see happening

phoenix saw it earlier

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I was wondering about that too and I was thinking that maybe the Abel/Wendy situation brings them together to fight a common enemy the way it was with Gemma's rape in S2 giving Jax and Clay a reason to stop fighting eachother and start fighting their common enemy. If there is one thing Tara and Gemma can agree on right now is Wendy not getting Abel.

Although it can go the opposite and Gemma will try to use the situation to keep them in Charming, keep them under her thumb by letting Wendy near the kid. You never know with Gemma. If she feels like she's losing control, her position and has to sit back on her heels as Queen Mum instead of Queen, she may retaliate in her own Gemma way. A psychiatrist would lose his damn mind trying to figure out Gemma Madoc Teller Morrow. She'd provide a lifetime of psychiatric research.

eta: lmao at Kurt and Katey on the Soup. In some ways, Charming is Purgatory, or at least the gates of Hell lol.
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

The best.
HelloYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

WOW 60 threads for this amazing couple I love it

I too loved the way Tara grabbed Jax's kutte, it was so intense like she was saying "you listen to me" and man did he I loved how Tara totally out smarted Gemma. I was like b!tch she got you good Tara is smarter than all of them put together and they need her. I keep re-watching that scene and there is this look Jax has on his face after Tara gives him that needle, like he isn't so sure he wants to do it that way, because it might blow back on Tara. Like most of you have stated that is the last thing he wants to happen. Needless to say both Gemma and Jax were shocked with what they were seeing/hearing what Tara had to say. The look they both gave Gemma loved it! They are stronger than ever and no one is going to get in the way of that.

I am so glad Jax FINALLY knows about the letters, except he doesn't know about his mother's involvement, but I hope he does.
NaleyChick101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was wondering about that too and I was thinking that maybe the Abel/Wendy situation brings them together to fight a common enemy the way it was with Gemma's rape in S2 giving Jax and Clay a reason to stop fighting eachother and start fighting their common enemy. If there is one thing Tara and Gemma can agree on right now is Wendy not getting Abel.

Although it can go the opposite and Gemma will try to use the situation to keep them in Charming, keep them under her thumb by letting Wendy near the kid. You never know with Gemma. If she feels like she's losing control, her position and has to sit back on her heels as Queen Mum instead of Queen, she may retaliate in her own Gemma way. A psychiatrist would lose his damn mind trying to figure out Gemma Madoc Teller Morrow. She'd provide a lifetime of psychiatric research.

eta: lmao at Kurt and Katey on the Soup. In some ways, Charming is Purgatory, or at least the gates of Hell lol.
I don't think Gemma would use Abel to hold against Tara/Jax. She might but I really can't see her doing that.
But if anything I think it'd be her and Tara teaming up against Wendy

Old 12-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

House Of The Rising Sun is the most epic song they could pick for the end of this season, if it ends the way I think it will. effin epic!!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I wonder about that, too.

Way back in season 1 we learned that Gemma's fear was Tara taking Jax away from her. There was even that deleted scene in season 2 when Gemma told Tara as much.

But what Tara did was almost worse. She didn't just physically take Jax away, she went a whole lot deeper than that. She took heart, mind, and soul. And in a way she used Gemma to prove it.

That's got to be a bitter pill for Gemma to swallow.

I don't know, Haylie, Gemma has used Abel to get Jax and Tara to do what she wanted before. Why not run that play again?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wonder about that, too.

Way back in season 1 we learned that Gemma's fear was Tara taking Jax away from her. There was even that deleted scene in season 2 when Gemma told Tara as much.

But what Tara did was almost worse. She didn't just physically take Jax away, she went a whole lot deeper than that. She took heart, mind, and soul. And in a way she used Gemma to prove it.

That's got to be a bitter pill for Gemma to swallow.

I don't know, Haylie, Gemma has used Abel to get Jax and Tara to do what she wanted before. Why not run that play again?
Probably is. Any other way she can't.

Lucky, I think it's more because she really despises/hates Wendy and yes Gemma didn't like Tara at first but it felt her dislike with Tara and Wendy are on way different levels.

Do you think Gemma will still babysit the boys once J/T are King and Queen

Old 12-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
Probably is. Any other way she can't.

Lucky, I think it's more because she really despises/hates Wendy and yes Gemma didn't like Tara at first but it felt her dislike with Tara and Wendy are on way different levels.

This is why i don't understand Tara keeping Gemma's involvement secret. Having Gemma anywhere near their kids is poisen and without Clay around Jax will probably be more sympathetic towards Gemma and trying to involved her with his kids more. She needs to tell Jax so Gemma gets cut off for good and is incapable of poisening anyone or anything else.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
House Of The Rising Sun is the most epic song they could pick for the end of this season, if it ends the way I think it will. effin epic!!
With Jax getting a bowl haircut and moving to the Big Easy aka Chocolate City?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
if the season ends with Jax as president and Tara by his side as queen, babysitting those kids may be all Gemma has to do all day. She'll get bored quick with only a toddler and an infant to manipulate. She'll probably still have some of the reverence of the guys (not Opie, obviously) but she won't be the power behind the throne anymore. I think that scene with the kiss and stare down at the Old Queen proved who has the heart, mind, soul and ear of the new King and it's not his momma. With everything Tara knows about Gemma, I don't know she allows her near the kids for fear she'd posion them the same way she posions everything else. Unless she thinks she can counteract that. The only way to do that though is if Jax knows the truth about his crazy ass mom. I don't think he will until near the end of the series though if Clay dies.

eta: Jax with a bowl cut is both hilarious and frightening LOL.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

She'd still do paperwork in the office, I'd think...
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread