Old 11-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Hope you all will wait for me Phoenix my sweet
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the update Phoenix.
Girls I thought this morning, does this mean now we'll get an extra deleted scene

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

You mean, because we'll have an extra episode in the season? I really don't know. I hope so.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bree yes that's what I mean

Old 11-08-2011, 04:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Just updated my fic, so posting the link for those who are reading.
Ár scéal grá Chapter 51: Payphone, a sons of anarchy fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Because to me... it's poetry
Old 11-08-2011, 04:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thought so, Haylie. And yeah, I think we can only wish.

Perfect timing, Ally. Just what I need right now.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Glad i could be of service.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, you were. And I shall leave my first official review. Really great.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww thank you Bree.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know why but for some strange feeling I feel like Piney's murder will be found out by everyone in the club.
You know, I know in the promo Tig says to Clay he can't get a hold of Jax (which I still find weird, idk why). But I know Piney normally goes to the cabin and doesn't talk to anyone for days and etc.
But if we don't get someone else asking if they heard from Piney I'm going to be annoyed. I mean COME ON EVERYTHING WITH THE CARTEL.

But I'm thinking everything that goes down with Tara will hopefully raise suspicions on where is Piney. Because PINEY WOULD KILL SOMEONE for hurting Tara.

I feel like tonight is going to have a lot of bombshells and blow ups tonight. I think with everything going down with Tara is just going to bring all or most (I don't think Juice's will yet. I see that one really coming out in the finale or 11 or 12, but not tonight) of the secrets are going to come to the forefront tonight.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not looking forward to tonight's episode
Old 11-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm conflicted. Can it just end after all the family happiness so we don't have any of the hell that follows???

Old 11-08-2011, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really interested to see how the rest of the guys in the club react to what happens to Tara. I mean, we KNOW how Jax will react, and I think to a lesser degree, we have an idea of how Gemma may react, but the other guys...that's so up in the air.

Will they react because she is Jax's Old Lady and its a brotherhood type deal, or will they react because they truly LIKE and care for Tara? I get that the way that they would deal with retribution would be a 'club' reaction, as Bobbie told Jax in the last episode, but I'm just really curious to see how the guys, as individuals, will react (e.g. facial expressions, first thing out of their mouth, basic 'WTF?' stuff).

If it were Gemma, obviously the reaction would be great, but I just want to see if we get something similar for Tara, maybe to a lesser degree? I guess I'm just curious because I think if the guys react the right way (in my mind, it's the right way) then it would cement Tara as being part of that family, a 'true' member, for lack of a better term. In a similar fashion as Gemma - does what I'm saying make sense?

BTW, I should have never looked at those photos. Way more spoilerish than I was thinking they would be. I will say though that I thought MS looked really pretty in them, her hair all loose and wavy.

=)
Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

hipntrendy, I don't know, I feel/expect some to react like Jax or close to it. I HONESTLY EXPECT THEM TO REACT MORE THAN THE SALAZAR.

Omg girls you know I said before Tara should be a pro at being kidnapped I just thought, I can see Tig trying to make her laugh and say something like that. Or I hope so. I know it's bad, but it can be probably maybe bring some lightness.

I really hope Alvarez acts insane. You know I feel Alvarez is going to say something, I mean he did mention how the Cartel would leave a message in kids blood. So I'm really curious to see if he's like this isn't the Cartel or something

Old 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Bree, I just read the review you left. It was amazing. I will reply to it properly when I update with the next chapter (I always reply to reviews the day I upload a new chapter.) Thanks so much honey.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread