Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I don't think she would have told him yet. He had WAY too much on his plate in NS, and I don't think he would function right, let alone survived 14 months locked up with Clay, had he known about those letters and not been able to do anything about them.
I can see Jax possibly going off on Clay... but here is the thing.. We have a different Jax at the end of NS. He is secure in his relationship with Tara, he has a family to protect. And im sure going in, he is all about doing his time and then getting out to be with his boys and Tara. Other than that, what else does he have to do in there? What else will Jax be occupying his time with? I somehow dont think its unusual that Tara might have told him and really early on.. so they could decide what they wanted to do -- together. Tara is a smart girl.. and keeping a secret like this is huge. Im not convinced she told him btw, its just the more i think about it, the more i think honesty is now one of the most important things to J/T.

I can see J &T deciding to play it cool, both biding their time and seeing how they would handle the fall out. Jax already saw how his distrust of Clay almost split the club once. I would like to think that he would take the time to think and plan before acting this time...
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 06-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Kurt Sutter -- Sons of Anarchy
in post on 401, ferland editing 402. weller shooting 403. 404, 405 written. starting my draft of 406. 407, 408 being written. breaking 409.
Thats practically the season right there!!!

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS?!!!!

Naz
Old 06-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, he's a busy guy!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Where the **** are the spoilers ??????

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 06-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Miri, we need drastic measures...!!! With the season practically planned, its unheard of that there is nothing leaking! Its worse than the Greys Anatomy lockdown

Naz
Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, not at all loving the complete lack of spoilers. Give me something here. Even the BTS pics have dried up. There's a camera on everything, yet there's no pictures.

Now that Sutter has said Jax comes out of prison with a new outlook I can't wait to see just how he is with Tara and the kids. With that comment, his comment about Jax being more like Gemma, and the way Jax was with Tara in NS I just can't shake the feeling that he's going to be super protective now.

The guy has two sons, he was not there for the birth of either of them. He's missed Abel's first words, first steps, first birthday. Didn't get to hold either of his kids after they were first born. The things he missed with both kids is bound to change him.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well, Kurt said the new site would be up early July right, and that's only in 3 weeks...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
Now that Sutter has said Jax comes out of prison with a new outlook I can't wait to see just how he is with Tara and the kids. With that comment, his comment about Jax being more like Gemma, and the way Jax was with Tara in NS I just can't shake the feeling that he's going to be super protective now.

The guy has two sons, he was not there for the birth of either of them. He's missed Abel's first words, first steps, first birthday. Didn't get to hold either of his kids after they were first born. The things he missed with both kids is bound to change him.
SO MUCH WORD Lucky! And Jax has never been shy of being close with Abel after he was born. Some of my favourite scenes are with him holding Abel. Im practically dizzy just thinking about scenes with him and both his sons. And of course, like you say, with Tara. A protective, doting Jax makes me

Quote:
Well, Kurt said the new site would be up early July right, and that's only in 3 weeks...
3 weeks of torture ma chere!

Naz
Old 06-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

I hope he tries to distance Tara and Gemma, just to keep Tara from being too much like his mother.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Amy that right there is my worst nightmare, Tara being the next Gemma

Quote:
I hope he tries to distance Tara and Gemma, just to keep Tara from being too much like his mother.

also
Old 06-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kurt's building a new site? What is it?
Old 06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

No, it's just the FX site being renovated for this season. Every season FX updates their sites for upcoming seasons.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Are we allowed to post links to casting news?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I need spoilers now !!!! What am I going to do for 3 weeks ??? The only way to get me to stop complaining is if they release a picture of Jax's new tattoo

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Closed Thread   Post New Thread