Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone know which episode this is from? Maybe I'll find the strength to watch it one of these days.

Was Jane with Michael then? Was it made obvious that it bothered her Rafael was over her? I'm being petty again, I know. Hah!

Also, I like how Justin knows his character very well. He also says that Jane and Rafael are the central love story, but we already know that so... Found this video cause I was wanting to watch the scene above. This was the only one that came up on a search about Rafael being over Jane.

Last edited by .bian.carsan.; 09-08-2019 at 09:55 AM
Old 09-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Does anyone know which episode this is from? Maybe I'll find the strength to watch it one of these days.

Was Jane with Michael then? Was it made obvious that it bothered her Rafael was over her? I'm being petty again, I know. Hah!

Also, I like how Justin knows his character very well. He also says that Jane and Rafael are the central love story, but we already know that so... Found this video cause I was wanting to watch the scene above. This was the only one that came up on a search about Rafael being over Jane.

It's from episode 3x02. And, yes, you can tell that Jane is taken aback by it. And in the coming episodes Catalina shows up, and we know that bothers Jane. IMO, Rafael being "over" her was the kickoff to Jane's jealousy.

I love Justin. I love how he's never wavered on Jafael.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpetals (View Post)
It's from episode 3x02. And, yes, you can tell that Jane is taken aback by it. And in the coming episodes Catalina shows up, and we know that bothers Jane. IMO, Rafael being "over" her was the kickoff to Jane's jealousy.

I love Justin. I love how he's never wavered on Jafael.
Thanks for the info. So this was when Jane and Michael weren't married yet? I forget all the details about them. Is Catalina the same one that was in the original storyline draft for S3 that Jane gets really jealous of and they fight and end up doing the deed or is that some other character? Thanks in advance.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 09-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the info. So this was when Jane and Michael weren't married yet? I forget all the details about them. Is Catalina the same one that was in the original storyline draft for S3 that Jane gets really jealous of and they fight and end up doing the deed or is that some other character? Thanks in advance.
J/M are already married (they get married in the season 2 finale). 3x02 is after he's gotten shot and is out of the hospital recovering.

Catalina is not the same character as the season 3 draft. She is Jane's cousin. The woman in the original draft was a former classmate of Jane's that she looked up to. So the show kept the theme of Jane being jealous, but just presented it differently.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:07 AM
New Fan

I'm doing a rewatch and my fondness for the show grows each time!

Think I'm also leaving some online discussions about the show because it seems as though, now that we have our resolution and marriage etc., the reality is settling in for some fans and they are very unhappy. It's making being happy the show had such a great run not that enjoyable...?

I dunno. You do see words like "toxic" thrown around a lot, calling Jane the character selfish, her son "stupid" etc., and I'm so confused. Why are folks so upset when from the very beginning the writers gave us a huge window into the world they were creating, AND the ending they were working towards. Clues abound everywhere, especially in the rewatch, lol.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamila_R (View Post)
I'm doing a rewatch and my fondness for the show grows each time!

Think I'm also leaving some online discussions about the show because it seems as though, now that we have our resolution and marriage etc., the reality is settling in for some fans and they are very unhappy. It's making being happy the show had such a great run not that enjoyable...?

I dunno. You do see words like "toxic" thrown around a lot, calling Jane the character selfish, her son "stupid" etc., and I'm so confused. Why are folks so upset when from the very beginning the writers gave us a huge window into the world they were creating, AND the ending they were working towards. Clues abound everywhere, especially in the rewatch, lol.
Fandoms are slow and more than a little petulant at times.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She was so bothered that Raf was over in her in S3
Old 09-10-2019, 03:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It's funny that Jane tells Michael and Xo that Rafeal is not in love with her anymore but when he tells her he's not in love with her anymore, she's actually sad. lol I'm sure if Michael didn't "die," Jane being jealous of somebody Rafeal is dating would have been another issue that would have come between them. That original S3 character ended up being Catalina and Abby but done differently. Only thing they kept was her being well traveled and sophisticated compared to Jane. And Jane being jealous. Catalina became that character and Abby to a lesser extent.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 09-10-2019 at 03:52 AM Reason: Added something
Old 09-10-2019, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I've got no doubt that it would have
Old 09-19-2019, 01:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Since I follow the series on *Google* this was in my feed. I swear Screen Rant just exists to make pointless lists. It goes beyond JTV. You may find something you agree with, but the point still stands.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...l-tv-show/amp/
Old 09-19-2019, 01:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's just for clicks and the ad money.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No doubt
Old 09-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Addicted Fan

JTV was featured in the Emmys farewell segment. Dedicated to shows that ended this year.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
JTV was featured in the Emmys farewell segment. Dedicated to shows that ended this year.
Icing on the cake is that one of the JTV clips featured was of Jafael's flower-petal wedding kiss.
Old 09-23-2019, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome
Closed Thread   Post New Thread