Old 04-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

here are the shower gifs

X
Old 04-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Really?! I did not think that was weird at all. I thought it made sense because last time Rogelio was furious and specifically said "next time you want to propose to my daughter, ask my permission first." And Rafael agreed. So I actually would've felt a little sad if Rafael asked her to marry him without asking Rogelio. I waited 4 seasons for this! This is coming full circle. And if he just asked Rogelio, I would've found it a little sexist because he did not raise Jane. Xiomara and Alba did. So he should ask for their blessings as well.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think it was weird that he asked. Just that the family disagreements were brought up.

Shu, thanks for the gifs. They're lovely!
Old 04-26-2018, 11:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Rogelio brought his up. Rafael brought the Alba one which was weird but Rogelio was like despite my mixed feelings for you, my daughter has been very happy these past months, so I'll give you my blessing.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Really?! I did not think that was weird at all. I thought it made sense because last time Rogelio was furious and specifically said "next time you want to propose to my daughter, ask my permission first." And Rafael agreed. So I actually would've felt a little sad if Rafael asked her to marry him without asking Rogelio. I waited 4 seasons for this! This is coming full circle. And if he just asked Rogelio, I would've found it a little sexist because he did not raise Jane. Xiomara and Alba did. So he should ask for their blessings as well.
agreed here!
it made for a slightly comedic moment. Rogelio is over that now i'm sure.

ooh thanks for the shower gifs - do you mind if we link and use in the opening thread?
I'm trying to figure out what the size is to see if we can match it hmm
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 04-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Yup I told her how it hurts me to think she is calling all of us young and immature and she said that is not what she meant
What does she say about them now? Has the rest of the cast said anything about TeamRafael recently? I stopped following all of them on SM.
Old 04-27-2018, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what she says now. There hasn't been a triangle since season 2 so I don't think they said anything. I thought one of the cast members recently said they are still team michael (before s4 finale) in some event where all of them were there. I didn't pay attention because it didn't matter.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm actually happy this was Rafael's secret. lol I know the show's social media pages are probably going to be messy. Posting things like "Are you #teammichael or #teamrafael? "Who should Jane choose?" Even the promos may push it. Television is a business at the end of day no matter how annoying. I don't care if turns out to be the real Michael. Just don't take away from all the other characters and their storylines. Like I said. That arc can come to its conclusion in the mid season finale. S1 it was episode 9. S2 it was episode 8. S3 it was episode 7. S4 it was episode 7. S4 is available to stream on Netflix for USA viewers. The CW has that 8 days after the season finale deal with Netflix for USA viewers.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 04-28-2018 at 12:22 AM
Old 04-28-2018, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the "team" discussion has been discussed in a while as Michael was out of the picture..

Social media will be a bit messy. I'm not too keen on love triangles.
I feel like it would have to finish mid season. Assuming Jane/Rafael are back and solid in the preparation and leadup to their season/series finale wedding..

Do we think there will be a flash forward scene at the end?
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 04-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_chick (View Post)
I think so. Especially because the show is a narrator telling a story. I would really like one. I want to see Rafael be successful. I want to see them live in their dream house. I hope that comes back.
Old 04-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_chick (View Post)
I don't think the "team" discussion has been discussed in a while as Michael was out of the picture..

Social media will be a bit messy. I'm not too keen on love triangles.
I feel like it would have to finish mid season. Assuming Jane/Rafael are back and solid in the preparation and leadup to their season/series finale wedding..

I gave up on keeping up with JTV on SM. But I do very little social media as is. I'm not even on Tumblr much anymore. But I'm not looking forward to the ship wars being reignited. And they will. I just hope the cast and writers stay out of it this time.

I'm thinking the show will have a flash forward. I know JTV differs a lot from the original, but I believe the Venezuelan version ends with seeing the main couple in their older years. Like senior citizen old.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah the original ends in flash forward. Old Juana and Mauricio think about their wedding day and stuff.

Fan wars already started on tumblr, twitter and reddit It will only get worse once the show starts. I hope they resolve the triangle stuff soon.

Need a new thread. Do we have a title? I vote for

I love you unconditionally. You’re it for me. Forever
Old 04-28-2018, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love that title
Old 04-28-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Love that title
I do too.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/destiny-.../#post93763384

I changed the title format a bit, hope you like it