Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Most likely. Because Mateo was already born and they wouldn't let Mateo have his first thanksgiving without his dad.

I really want some deep Rogelio and Rafael conversation. Now Rogelio has a child who is being raised by another man (a man he has a bad history with). If anyone knows what that feels like it is Rafael. I will be so disappointed if I don't get at least one conversation about this.
yep, they should bond some more
Old 11-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Most likely. Because Mateo was already born and they wouldn't let Mateo have his first thanksgiving without his dad.

I really want some deep Rogelio and Rafael conversation. Now Rogelio has a child who is being raised by another man (a man he has a bad history with). If anyone knows what that feels like it is Rafael. I will be so disappointed if I don't get at least one conversation about this.
yep, they should bond some more
Old 11-25-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Just watche 404. I wasn't a fan. This wasn't a good episode for Raf, but it really highlighted the Jane/Raf bond and how well she knows him. These two are so in love with each other. I just wish they'd get together already. The subplot with the baby name was boring as hell. OMG Katherine/Kitty is crazy af.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched that one too. It was definitely a low point for Rafael. But I did like the episode overall. And now I have a context for our current thread title. That was such a beautiful moment.

And I loved Jane being able to tell its Rafael in the picture by his ears.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
I just watched that one too. It was definitely a low point for Rafael. But I did like the episode overall. And now I have a context for our current thread title. That was such a beautiful moment.

That was hilarious. I was like the ears? really? how about them shoulders.

I am almost caught up. Just finished ep 5. On a sidenote, the actress who plays Lina is so freaking stunning. I loved her fiancee Danny. The bisexual storyline was meh. I didn't really care for it, but I loved loved Jane taking care of Rafael and I actually felt bad for Louisa. I don't know how people can call him a bad brother when he keeps trying to protect her even when she is being horrible. This whole no money plotline is so blah. I am not feeling it. I am on 406 now. Almost caught up.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)

I am almost caught up. Just finished ep 5. On a sidenote, the actress who plays Lina is so freaking stunning. I loved her fiancee Danny. The bisexual storyline was meh. I didn't really care for it, but I loved loved Jane taking care of Rafael and I actually felt bad for Louisa. I don't know how people can call him a bad brother when he keeps trying to protect her even when she is being horrible. This whole no money plotline is so blah. I am not feeling it. I am on 406 now. Almost caught up.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Definitely keen for more Rafael/Rogelio bonding. Am surprised they haven't really done more already.

It is beautiful to see how well they know each other. I think it's lovely to see how far they've come as that was the main thing when they were together early on..that they didn't know each other well enough yet.

In terms of love interests. I feel like there won't be any more.. Maybe Adam returns briefly at some stage but there's plenty to keep Jane occupied even if she doesn't get back with Rafael just yet. It's quite obvious that's where it's headed, just a matter of when and how
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 11-25-2017, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Definitely keen for more Rafael/Rogelio bonding. Am surprised they haven't really done more already.

It is beautiful to see how well they know each other. I think it's lovely to see how far they've come as that was the main thing when they were together early on..that they didn't know each other well enough yet.

In terms of love interests. I feel like there won't be any more.. Maybe Adam returns briefly at some stage but there's plenty to keep Jane occupied even if she doesn't get back with Rafael just yet. It's quite obvious that's where it's headed, just a matter of when and how
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 11-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by all2him1 (View Post)
Is the show insinuating it is 3/5ths of the way through? (Or more, technically) Also, does anyone think they won’t introduce any new love interests for Jane going forward?
Who are they going to introduce at this point? Lord, TPTB might as well also introduce someone from Rafael's past for time being. After the mid season finale, we will have 10 episodes left. Both can stay single and casually date others until both make a move for real. Or date no one until both make a move for real. We know it will happen but Jennie may hold it off until the season finale. We'll know soon.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 11-25-2017 at 04:36 PM
Old 11-25-2017, 04:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I wonder if the writers are going to ignore the fact that Ro and Raf have talked before and got to know each other? I know it's been 4 years in the series' world but it still happened. He personally knows Rafael is a cool dude. I hope they don't erase that just to do the same storyline all over again.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 11-27-2017 at 09:15 PM
Old 11-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I still think this might be the last or second to the last season.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Well, she did mention the tight shirt. But I just found it to be a sign of how in love Jane is.

BTW, IA with you all about the Raf/Ro storyline being deeper this time and not a rehash.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Even though Rogelio knows Rafael is a cool guy he wasn't thrilled about Jane/Rafael. I think he said he didn't know how to feel about it.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

only because Michael was his favourite, no?
Old 11-26-2017, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Which pretty much came out of no where. He picked a side before he got to know either of them. But Michael's not a facto anymore and there's not going to be another love interest for Jane at this stage.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread