Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Same. It honestly looked SO terrible to me. Plus, I hate musicals. But after Rachel Bloom winning the Golden Globe and Critics' Choice Award, I decided to try it and it's really cute and weird and funny. It's no Jane the Virgin (Jane is super special to me), but I really do like it. Rachel Bloom is CRAZY talented. I understand why she won. I mean, I always wish success for Gina, but I'm happy for Rachel too.

I'd be curious who you guys would ship if you watched.

Speaking of ships, and I'm curious since you love The 100 (btw, I'm starting soon...lol), all I've been seeing is Clarke/Lexa, are Bellamy/Clarke a dead ship now? From what I've seen, I figured I would ship them

I think it needs more heart. But I've only seen 4 episodes, so it could get much heartfelt as it goes and we know the characters more.
I didn't even know she won Congrats to her

I started watching The 100 because of the Bellarke hype but I'm not into them as a romantic pairing and I wanted to be. They just didn't pull me in. I don't dislike them though and I think they have a nice friendship. But I don't think The 100 is good with romance in general and none of the pairings have held my interest for long.

True. It will take time to make her look less 'crazy'
Old 01-21-2016, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Same. It honestly looked SO terrible to me. Plus, I hate musicals. But after Rachel Bloom winning the Golden Globe and Critics' Choice Award, I decided to try it and it's really cute and weird and funny. It's no Jane the Virgin (Jane is super special to me), but I really do like it. Rachel Bloom is CRAZY talented. I understand why she won. I mean, I always wish success for Gina, but I'm happy for Rachel too.

I'd be curious who you guys would ship if you watched.

Are you me? lol that's exactly why I didn't watch to watch it. I dislike musicals with a passion. But now I feel like I'll give it a try during a break I have

Quote:
Speaking of ships, and I'm curious since you love The 100 (btw, I'm starting soon...lol), all I've been seeing is Clarke/Lexa, are Bellamy/Clarke a dead ship now? From what I've seen, I figured I would ship them
THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE IS TODAY AND I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF nahh Bellarke isn't dead! We haven't seen anything yet, there's always hope girl! I honestly love them so much. I did a rewatch of s1 and s2 recently and I love even more then before. They have such an interesting and unique dynamic and I it would be amazing if they explored that further. I'm probably biased but oh well. Have you been watching?

Last edited by redrose13; 01-21-2016 at 02:11 PM
Old 01-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Are you me? lol that's exactly why I didn't watch to watch it. I dislike musicals with a passion. But now I feel like I'll give it a try during a break I have

THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE IS TODAY AND I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF nahh Bellarke isn't dead! We haven't seen anything yet, there's always hope girl! I honestly love them so much. I did a rewatch of s1 and s2 recently and I love even more then before. They have such an interesting and unique dynamic and I it would be amazing if they explored that further. I'm probably biased but oh well. Have you been watching?
Yeah musicals are awful to me. Everyone always loves them, but they drive me crazy. Like why can't you just say it instead of singing it?! But on this show, it's so silly and over the top. I think you would like it. It's growing on me more and more.

Ah, excited for you I've been seeing rave reviews about it and I really want to watch. I know you were telling me before, so it's been on my list, but seriously it's gotten so much hype...I think I may start tonight. But yes, Bellarke intrigues me from what I've seen from tumblr..but none of the TV websites are mentioning them, so I was kind of worried they weren't a thing anymore. I'll let you know my thoughts! Good luck tonight!
Old 01-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

I actually really enjoy Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's kind of a ridiculous show but oddly enough that's what I love about it . I'm not overly attached to any characters or couples so it's just a fun little show I pass the time with. I'm pretty sure it would've been canceled had Rachel Bloom not won the Golden Globe though. The ratings weren't excellent.

I don't even watch The 100 and am pretty certain Bellarke will be endgame . I do want to see it at some point but with everything I'm currently watching, it will have to wait.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 01-21-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that show was going to get cancelled too, but it's probably safe considering Rachel's globe win
Old 01-22-2016, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

Just curious, do any of you watch Crazy Ex Girlfriend?
I do, it's fantastic. Rachel Bloom is a powerhouse.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, I am actually surprised at how many of you watch - seeing as no one talks about. Did you start because it is paired with Jane? But I completely agree, Rachel Bloom is beyond talented. My friend took UCB classes with her, years ago, and said even then she was super hilarious and had a twisted sense of humor.

New article, minor spoilers: Jane the Virgin on midseason premiere | EW.com
Old 01-22-2016, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've watched Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...I'm mildly interested, I think I could be more so if it had more emotional depth. There is potential there so I will stay tuned for a while. Rachel is crazy talented though.

I started watching The 100 and it was too gritty and violent for me...I'm kinda a wuss when it comes to that stuff. I just like to smile and be light-hearted when I watch TV.

Just a few days left! Cool new article.
Spoiler:
Old 01-22-2016, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Agreed, I need some more depth for Crazy Ex. I think it will come.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 01-22-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 01-22-2016, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-22-2016, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 01-23-2016, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread