Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Miri, that's exactly it. The moment was just so 'desperately need you'. They don't even speak and you can still hear her begging him not to go, to take her with him and that she loves him. And with him you can hear the I'm sorry, it'll be okay, I love you too. After that hug there was no way I coudn't ship them.
KS knows exactly when his characters need to use words or don't have to at all. He's done that a few times...those scenes are very powerful But I guess some of the credit should also go to the actors, seriously, it's the chemistry they have that allows him to write this kind of scenes. I really doubt those wordless conversations would work for many tv show couples.

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

niam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

^I'm always amazed by just how well he does the quiet moments. Not many couples on TV can get across as much as these two with no words. Their chemistry is just fantastic and I like that Sutter and the other directors just allow it to show through.

D, so wish I could go. Hopefully video of the panel will turn up on YouTube.

Quote:
@sutterink
kurt sutter Would anyone mind a 90 minute season 4 premier? Having a bitch of a time getting this juicy Barclay opus down to 42:27:11.
Is he serious? Who in their right mind wouldn't love a 90 minute premier? This has to happen.

Finally some of my favorite shots of Jax/Abel/Tara. Mainly because I can't help but giggle at the way the baby is just going to town on Maggie's fingers. Poor little thing must have been teething at the time.

Last edited by luckynori; 06-24-2011 at 01:25 AM
luckynori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

wow is spoiler land so dry that this beautiful thread is about to fall to page 3?!??! Come on Kurt, let something out. Even if it's a violent, rage-filled ego trip. We love those LOL.

omg luckynori those are the cutest caps! That kid was definately enjoying nashing on Maggie and even that baby is looking at Stahl like "b*tch is crazy!" I can't wait for more moments of Jax, Tara, Abel and
Spoiler:

and Kurt? we would totally jump for joy at a two hour premier! come on FX, make it happen!
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Abel's thought bubble totally reads: Lady, if I weren't nawing on my mommy's fingers I'd so put you out right now.

While the baby's real thought bubble is: My gums. Oh my gums.

^The Teller men, they just lay claim to all parts of Tara's body.

So there's a new video of Charlie on TMZ, and Miri's probably going to kill me for this as she's probably gotten pass her obssession, but there's a shot of Charlie's arm.

Link to original picture for reference http://yfrog.com/z/h8k47qdj

And the video.

Last edited by luckynori; 06-24-2011 at 12:31 AM
luckynori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Morning from my part of the world

I'm tweeting KS back immediately! Dangling the carrot before our very gleaming eyes.. Cruel man

Lucky, the way baby Abel sucks and chews away at her fingers is so precious. Maggie must have been bathed in drool Plus, excellent point on laying claim to her body!!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning Naz. I love that scene. That baby just had a death grip on her thumb and was just chewing away.

There's a new promo, no spoilers, no Tara/Maggie, no Beautiful Mountain Man, five seconds long. Why do they tease us so?

But there's my Adorable Outlaw with his big happy grin.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Amazing teaser. Honestly. I kinda flailed a little You can actually see a glimpse of Ope.

Quote:
Finally some of my favorite shots of Jax/Abel/Tara. Mainly because I can't help but giggle at the way the baby is just going to town on Maggie's fingers. Poor little thing must have been teething at the time.
I never noticed that! Awesome find.

90 min premiere? YESPLEASE!
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

A 5 second promo?! Are they trying to whip us into a ravenous frenzy? So cruel. So very very uncool But i caught a glimpse of MyTigger and HotnessHunnam looks hotter than ever! No Tara though

Naz
Old 06-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

A 5sec promo is just mean. Though I rub my hands together in glee impatiently waiting for more. In the TMZ video it looks like Charlie's hair is already growing back. They're just finishing up 403, so I wonder how long it'll be by the end of the season.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Well, doesn't hair grow an average of half-an-inch a month? Shouldn't take long for those thinking it's too short I like it tho. It's his hair. He can do whatever he wants with it.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Long hair
+
Long beard
=
Naz going

Naz
Old 06-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

The short hair and the beard is really starting to work for me. Maybe I've just gotten use to it. More likely Charlie is so freaking hot he can pretty much rock any look and I'll go for it. (Although I didn't love how pointy his beard got last season)

Spoiler:
Old 06-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The short hair and the beard is really starting to work for me. Maybe I've just gotten use to it. More likely Charlie is so freaking hot he can pretty much rock any look and I'll go for it.
Pigtails? Braids? The Bieber?

Old 06-24-2011, 12:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
The short hair and the beard is really starting to work for me. Maybe I've just gotten use to it. More likely Charlie is so freaking hot he can pretty much rock any look and I'll go for it. (Although I didn't love how pointy his beard got last season)

Spoiler:

Last edited by kellbelle; 06-24-2011 at 12:23 PM
kellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing, kellbelle
Reply   Post New Thread