Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cati (View Post)
The couple I would most love to see a happily ever after for is Buffy/Spike. It's the most intriguing and complex romance I have ever seen on TV. Initially I was drawn by the actors' white-hot chemistry and the characters' love-hate relationship with each other but what made this ship number one for me was the journey they shared. I was fascinated by the evolution of their relationship from enemies to allies, from violent affair to tenderness, trust, and love. Over six years, their relationship completely transformed and they formed a deep bond. They came to understand and have faith in each other unlike anyone else. He was always there at her side when she needed him and in the last season she always defended and had faith in him too. Most of all, I was amazed by Spike's love for Buffy, so intense that he went against his basic nature by seeking a soul and almost dying to earn it for her. And when it was possibly the end of the world, she wanted to spend the precious time remaining snuggled in his arms. I thought their clasped hands bursting into flame was a perfect symbol of their epic love and the joining of their souls.
mte!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

In terms of which couple was most painful to watch the deterioration of...Brooke/Lucas. Everything that happened beyond S3 just pisses me off beyond belief.

But I'd say I was overall more emotionally invested in Jackie/Hyde, and the old Chuck/Blair...not sure what to do with them now.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
As much as I want Dair to be endgame so bad I need to go with Brooke/Lucas If anyone deserves their happy ending it's them.
I know I gave up hope of them ending up together back in like S4, but it was still so hard to watch it really end. And tbh, I would have at least settled for some acknowledgement of their relationship, maybe one last BL scene, instead of the crap we were given that was basically a big 'F you' to all the fans of the couple. They (and we as fans) deserved so much more.
Ria
Old 05-21-2012, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it's still Brooke/Lucas for me
Old 05-22-2012, 01:40 PM
New Fan

If I had to choose, I'd go with Charles Brandon/Princess Mary from The Tudors. Yes, I know they never actually happened on the show, but in the few scenes they shared, they had killer chemistry, and Sarah Bolger was amazing as Mary, so I really wanted to see her get a happy ending.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Generally it's quite hard for me to narrow it down, but if I were to answer this question at this particular moment....?

I need them to be endgame soooooo bad!!!

Last edited by Folie; 05-22-2012 at 07:33 PM
Old 05-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
If the PTB phoned you up and told you only ONE of your favorite couples could live happily ever after, which couple would you choose and why?

I'll be back to do mine later, i wanna see others answers first!
easy for me Rory and Jess because they had such a good connection and he loved her and didn't try to change her, even though Jess didn't emote well, i knew he loved Rory for who she was.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Dan & Blair.

The way they were written up to that horrible finale, was perfect. They were meant to be... Dan was sooooo good for Blair, he helped her grow, challenged her, helped her see a side of herself that she never really had. While she helped him fit in and made him stop being an outsider, thanks to her he grew up as a person and stopped being so judgemental, he believed in her and in turn she believed in him. Being bestfriends helped both of them know eachother better than anyone. One look and they knew what the other was thinking. Seriously they had the most complex, grown-up, healthy relationship on that ****** of a show! I'll never forgive GG for what they did to them They deserved a respectful goodbye at least, and no matter what GG did I'll always believe Blair loved him, that's how LM played it. I guess someone forgot to tell her not to play the love . And their ****ty **** of a finale won't change my mind. If anyone belonged together and deserved a happy ending on GG it was DB

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 05-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Monica and Chandler are my top OTP so I would NEED them to keep the happy ending that they had. If it was though a couple that did not get a happy ending and that I had a chance to see it happen, I would have to go with Dan and Blair. Charlie and Claire would be a close second though. The got jipped out of a life together that they should of had.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
Yeah it's still Brooke/Lucas for me
Me toooo.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Klaus/Caroline
Old 06-14-2012, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

++++

++++

++++

++++

Cordelia and Angel.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Sawyer/Kate & Buffy/Angel, as usual. My beautiful OTPs that will remain forever doomed...

But right now I'd have to go with Jeff/Annie and Barney/Robin. I'm still catching up on HIMYM, but I know I'll be disappointed if they don't end up together, same for JA of course.

Also Cary/Kalinda, 'cause I would literally pay to see them happen. And as much as I like Will/Alicia and want them to work out their issues in the future, if I had to pick only one pairing from TGW to get a happy ending (or just a chance really), it would be CK, not gonna lie.

credit

credit

credit
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?

Last edited by Ace Of Hearts; 06-14-2012 at 09:11 AM
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

I will take the couple with the most tragic ending of the couples I ship:

Spartacus/Sura from Spartacus: Blood and sand. I know history is history but still. They could at least reunite them properly before they decided to kill her off
Old 07-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

There's no question about it, Definitely!, Jack & Rose from Titanic.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread