Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Iconic Couple [LoisღClark ]#02: He rescues her but "she rescues him right back, in so many other ways, emotionally."

Iconic Duo

#02;
l o i s c l a r k

appreciation thread

supporters
01. *Nora*
02. marybongiovi
03. goodbreakingbad
04. Titch22
05. kassandrajones
06. eternal◘fate
07. vicious_boy
08. LittleLoLo
09. JR Abraxas
10. Ms X
11. Miss Chambers
12. Devoted Soul
13. KOUAT12
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. lisagslack14
16. Dreamwalker
17. Melanie Garcia
18. greenday123
19. baelfire24
20. maisie7
21. deadstars
22. SaraLove8
23. denise19
24. WeFoundLove
25. WilSonღFan
26. baelfire24
27. Danity Vampyro
28. Lucas4Brooke
29. partenersincrimeS
30. ina_am
31. IceKat055
32. ring of fire
33. hlgreenie
34. carol14
35. Sternbetrachter
36. Lostcandy
37. Shaded Grey
38. BlackWhiteRose
39. Miss Chamber
40. Dreamwalke
41. AngelicMouseGirl
42. wickedrum

"When we were married, everyone asked me the same question.
'You're Superman. Why Lois Lane?' I knew she was the girl for me the moment I met her.
Lois was brutally honest, curious as a cat, and you'd never get the last word in.
She was the most human woman I'd ever met. But on the inside she was more super than I could ever be."

the past

Last edited by eternalfate; 12-03-2015 at 06:38 PM
Old 07-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! great job on the opening, I it

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 07-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo, I will re-do the OP with some arts of my own this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I loved all of the L&C seasons... I liked most of season 3 except for the amnesia episodes . I only like the one where Lois gets her memory back . I remember the season 3 finale made me cry . IA that TC & DC had awesome chemistry and their journey was amazing too. I also like that they balance each other out.
I agree, and especially about S3. I hated when she had amnesia and I just hated when Lex came back... on L&C, I didn't like Lex at all.
Disliked that in the first season their was even a relationship between Lois & Lex, just doesn't fit right at all.
S3 was a sad season for sure.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Nope they didn't fit at all... I can't believe Lois almost married him because Superman & Clark both rejected her... aw girl, good thing she came to her senses(I think can't remember) then the police stopped that wedding from happening. Then what he did when she lost her memory , he sucked that is all.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

The OP is just gorgeous and gave me so many feels. This couple is so iconic! I still have to watch some of those shows/movies. I've seen the Superman movies from the 80s, watched Lois and Clark (TNAOS) and that got me really hooked on them. Watched Smallville and by the time Lois finally came on board, I was in love with the idea of Clark and Chloe (don't kill me ), still I warmed up to loving Tom and Erica's version, it just felt so wrong to not love Lois and Clark. They really are meant to be, in all incarnations. I haven't seen any of the animated stuff tbh. I heard its quite good. And finally, I saw Returns and Man of Steel. Loved the latter L&C jus a bit more and I'm dying to see what else is in store for them in future movies. That scene at the end

ETA: thanks for the welcomes!

Last edited by carol14; 07-01-2013 at 09:39 AM
Old 07-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

...and can you BLAME HER?!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

I love all the Lois and Clark's and they're definitely all iconic in their own ways. Comics, live action tv series, animation and in film. The relationship always changes with the times, but there aren't too many that last 75 years. I also love how many different people have played these characters and what they've brought to the roles.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
TFTNT!

The OP is just gorgeous and gave me so many feels. This couple is so iconic! I still have to watch some of those shows/movies. I've seen the Superman movies from the 80s, watched Lois and Clark (TNAOS) and that got me really hooked on them. Watched Smallville and by the time Lois finally came on board, I was in love with the idea of Clark and Chloe (don't kill me ), still I warmed up to loving Tom and Erica's version, it just felt so wrong to not love Lois and Clark. They really are meant to be, in all incarnations. I haven't seen any of the animated stuff tbh. I heard its quite good. And finally, I saw Returns and Man of Steel. Loved the latter L&C jus a bit more and I'm dying to see what else is in store for them in future movies. That scene at the end

ETA: thanks for the welcomes!
They are iconic, probably the most iconic couple in history. Even if you dislike them, you know who Lois & Clark is.
I've watched everything Superman/ Lois & Clark related... well I'll be honest and say I didn't watch much of the Adventures of Superman from the 50's, I watched some but not a lot of it. I did watch the animated series though... and everything else that came after.

Well the good thing is that you warmed up to Clark & Lois on Smallville! that's all that matters.

Superman Returns, just upset me. lol In a way, I kind of wish their was a sequel to that movie, to fix what was wrong.... I didn't hate the movie, just didn't enjoy Clark & Lois relationship as much.

Man of Steel I didn't expect they would write Lois & Clark relationship as great as they did, so I'm happy with how everything turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
I love all the Lois and Clark's and they're definitely all iconic in their own ways. Comics, live action tv series, animation and in film. The relationship always changes with the times, but there aren't too many that last 75 years. I also love how many different people have played these characters and what they've brought to the roles.
Not many last that long at all, while still be successful.
I love it, that I keep loving each version.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

"YA'LL ARE ABOUT TO MAKE ME LOSE IT HERE WITH ALL THIS CLOIS LOVE! I can't say anything else, except, I JUST LOVE ME SOME LOIS LANE & CLARK KENT/KAL-EL/SUPERMAN!!!" D.V.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lose it. the Clois love is just beautiful. I just always want more and never lose interesting. That's why Ultimate OTP!
Old 07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Agreed. I want another Superman show, and more Clois . Just hope the wait for MOS2 isn't too long.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT and the add

I think MOS 2 will come out in 2015.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

2015? that seems like forever right now. I guess there is a lot of Clois to re-watch though. lol
Old 07-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Multiple series and films as well as decades worth of comic books re-watch or re-read is plenty to get us through the time until there's a sequel to Man of Steel.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the day that it's eventually released.

I wouldn't mind another series in the meantime though.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

2015? that doesn't sound toooo bad . It'll go by fast.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Closed Thread   Post New Thread