Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you're doing good too, Emily

Quote:
Even if he was obnoxiously perfect in that episode
Well Luka certainly wasn't always perfect, I mean, there was a lot of sadness to his character too. And he could be an ass when he wanted too, I remember when he and Abby broke up the first time (was it season 7?) the things he said, I wanted to him

Quote:
the scene after she'd had the baby and they weren't sure if he'd make it, and he showed her the video he'd taken on his phone of the kid and she told him she wanted to name him Joe after the boxer, because she was sure he was a fighter too
Oh I remember that scene after the baby was born, and I also remember when she asked him if one baby was gonna be enough, SAD But such a beautiful moment as well, they were both so great in it

Quote:
*ignores all Carter bashing*
I didn't bash Carter I bashed Carby, which means I just didn't like the characters together, but separately they were ok. The thing with both Carter and Abby is that, like a said, they were both too emo. And when you put two emo people together, they just keep being sad together instead of getting better. I always had the feeling that they just made each other more miserable than they already were.

I loved Carter in the early seasons, but they made everything about him such a drama towards the end (of his journey on the show) that he just got boring, it's like the character lost something along the way. I loved seeing him by the end of the show, though

And speaking of ER, I got my season 2 box this morning, YAY

And now on topic, I haven't watched DIYD yet cause I wanna finish season 5 first, hehehe

icon by madness
Old 12-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
the things he said, I wanted to him
Yeah, ditto. I believe both Goran and Maura protested about that scene, saying how OOC it was for both the characters, but to no avail. When he said "Not that pretty, not that special" I was like "Am I hearing this?" But at least the writers attempted to make up for it a bit in a later episode, when they were laughing after treating an awkward patient and he said to her "It's nice to see you smile, I forgot how pretty you are" or something like that.

Quote:
And now on topic, I haven't watched DIYD yet cause I wanna finish season 5 first, hehehe
I'm only up to The Itch in my rewatch, I want to make it last as long as possible.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I want to finish it as fast as possible, cause I wanna start watching season 2 of ER Gosh when I watched that season I was like 9 or 10 I think I don't remember anything, the only thing I remember is that Susan tries to adopt her niece and fails and that the nurses were red uniforms

And after I finish ER, I have to rent TBBT and 30 Rock, looooots to watch, hehehe

Quote:
"Not that pretty, not that special" I was like "Am I hearing this?"
I KNOW, what the eff was THAT?? I was like I'd neveeeer get back together with this guy after hearing something like this But he was clearly out of his mind when he said that. The writers, actually

I hated how they made their break up be about Carter, and how they made Carter/Susan's break up about Abby I know Carter/Susan wasn't even supposed to last anyway, it more like to revive season 1 a little bit cause she was coming back and all, but I liked them for while it laste and I wish it hadn't ended over something so stupid as Carby

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

The ER writers never did have much talent when it came to breaking up couples in an original or clever manner, having Carter break up with Abby via a letter from Africa was really crummy I thought, even though I hated Carby. I'm just glad Abby got the happy ending she deserved, and that Luka did too, I think the fact that they were both such damaged people was what made them perfect for each other in the end.

They're rerunning season 2 of House on TV here, so between watching that and my season 5 DVD's, I'm getting a great House fix. I can't wait to watch Humpty Dumpty again, lots of Cuddy and that ending scene in her office is simply gorgeous.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwww the ending scene of Humpty Dumpty is one of THE best Huddy scene ever

I was watching that House/Cuddy/Lucas video that was posted in the other thread, and there's a part where they put the scene where L/C kiss and the scene from The Itch where House is watching her from outside, and I was like oh my GOD if had actually SEEN this I don't even know what would be of him (and of me as well, actually, lol ), seriously, I would've cried

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that office scene at the end of HD, House and the two most important women in his life. And the "Why does everybody think we had sex?" comment has so much more meaning now that we know the details.

Quote:
I was like oh my GOD if had actually SEEN this I don't even know what would be of him (and of me as well, actually, lol ), seriously, I would've cried
GOD, he would have been SO sad, me too actually. Even the thought of him seeing that hurts.

And now I'm reminded of his line from 6x10 - "NO, I'm not ok! Not even close."
Old 12-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh, the "Not even close..." part, awwwwww

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even though it was terribly sad to hear, it warmed my heart that he was admitting it, seasons ago he'd just have bottled it up and pretended he was fine.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, as heartbreaking as it was I was sooooooo happy to hear him say it, he's FINALLY admitting how he feels

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

And saying that he wasn't even close to being ok just proves again how totally in love with her he is, that knowledge alone makes me melt despite how hard things are right now.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, he's admitting how hard it is and much it hurts him not to be with her, and not being able to do anything about it (anything that won't make things even worse, that is), that makes me go awwwwwwww everytime I see it

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think mum's ready to watch Joy and The Itch now.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwww YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!

icon by madness
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK, so we only had time to watch Joy because she got tired and went to bed, but it was amazing. She LOOOOOVED the end of course, and she couldn't top raving about how good Lisa was.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwww YAY that she loved it although how could anyone not

Up next to me is Saviors, jealous!Cuddy

icon by madness
Closed Thread   Post New Thread