Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No one else gets to mack on his woman, yo.
Hehe, and if they do he'll remember their faces.

Quote:
Imagine if she had!
My GOD, I would die! I don't think she would have been able to stop herself form kissing him again after seeing that look on his face. Love was practically written all over it. No woman can resist that.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think she would have been able to stop herself form kissing him again after seeing that look on his face. Love was practically written all over it. No woman can resist that

I get tingles just reading that. Oh my god, yes, she would totally have had to march out there and kiss him senseless.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

That would've been the perfect ending. I still like the ending we got though, just because of the cane and the look on his face. She looked so peaceful that he didn't want to disrupt that life for her by asking her out, and the way he's walking out so disappointed It makes me so sad for him. The pain returns.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

He gives in to the fear, so his pain comes back. It's like the thought of asking Cuddy out and being with her was a painkiller for him up till that point.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's like the thought of asking Cuddy out and being with her was a painkiller for him up till that point.

I wonder if that will have anything to do with Painless.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think she would have been able to stop herself form kissing him again after seeing that look on his face. Love was practically written all over it. No woman can resist that
I KNOW I kept wishing she'd turn around and see him, I still do actually, every time I watch the episode, cause I too think she wouldn't be able to resist kissing him again, LOVE was written all over his face in that moment

Actually I still think their next kiss could be like this, you know, like, he has this love look on his face and she sees him, perhaps he did something really right this time (like bonding with her kid ) and she just can't help it anymore, and she just goes and

Quote:
It's like the thought of asking Cuddy out and being with her was a painkiller for him up till that point.
Awwwwwwwww

I just found this and I can't stop laughing

Old 12-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That icon, OMG.

Quote:
he has this love look on his face and she sees him, perhaps he did something really right this time (like bonding with her kid ) and she just can't help it anymore
That would be so beautiful.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

OMG that icon is genius!

Aww, that would be so perfect. Just like in my fantasy, she'd leave to go get something and come back in the room to see House holding the baby with this look of pure adoration and love on his face and she just wouldn't be able to resist.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
come back in the room to see House holding the baby with this look of pure adoration and love on his face and she just wouldn't be able to resist.
Imagine if they kissed while he was holding the baby, i can't get over that image.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

That would be a beautiful moment for them. It would totally show all of those people that thought the baby idea was horrible for Huddy off too.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to go, it's 4:29am. Goodnight and sweet dreams girls, talk later.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww, that would be so perfect. Just like in my fantasy, she'd leave to go get something and come back in the room to see House holding the baby with this look of pure adoration and love on his face and she just wouldn't be able to resist.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that would be SO amazing, man, I LOVE your fantasy Yaz!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED a fic about this!

Quote:
Imagine if they kissed while he was holding the baby, i can't get over that image.
XF style

ETA: Bye Cat
Old 12-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
XF style
That's exactly what that reminded me of.

Thanks Ju, and I agree a fic with a moment like that would be amazing!

Bye Cat!
Old 12-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just quoting what you said earlier

Quote:
I wonder if that will have anything to do with Painless.
I wonder too There was that Wikipedia description, that can be true or not, about him feeling less pain in that episode. That would be awesome
Old 12-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

It really would be awesome! Although you can't really trust wikipedia that much.