Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, thank ou so much for creating that webpage! Now I get to make Heather/Adam icons
Skateberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome! I got tired of trying to find pictures so I decided to get some

-CrazyBeautiful- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, add me, please! They are adorable.
PinkPastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread! You're added!!

Old 01-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

woo hoo, new members! too bad there werent more adam/heather moments. but i loved how he went over to schmittys and threatened him to leave his "wife" alone. and he defended her for leading him on even tho he was upset by that himself earlier. gah. so cute! heather makes him a way better guy.

i'm still stoked they got married. they better release the season 2 dvd so i can watch all of these moments over and over!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for creating a picture website and capturinging all their cute moments for us, Jess! I'm going to have to make some H/A icons now.

I REALLY hope Marjorie doesn't come between these two! I'm hoping that the previews for next week are misleading and she actually comes between Brian & Bridget (that would be okay with me! ).
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I'm worried Marjorie might come between them and Adam will revert back to his old ways where he was more of a jackass.

But now I'm starting to get more worried about this Schmitty guy! In that last scene where she was talking to Adam it seemed like she was keeping something from him about her relationship to Schmitty :-/
Old 01-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for icons!!

And I also can't wait for the DVD to come out *fingers crossed* I'm think they are going to put season 1 and season 2 together since season 1 was so short

I will really really not like Marjorie if she messes things up for H/A. But I have a feeling Marjorie isn't going to do anything. I think it's going to be Adam who is acting weird that causes problems

ETA: I just hope that Heather wasn't getting money for doing something more then stripping for Smitty. I think that may be a bit of a deal breaker for Adam. That will be trouble

Old 01-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, Schmitty definitely appears to be trouble! There's probably more going on that we know right now. I just hope whatever Heather had to do with him, it's something her & Adam can work past. The writers really made a smart move with this couple, so they better not screw it up.

EDIT: I just made a few icons. If you guys like them, feel free to use, just please credit me if you do. Thanks!

1. 2.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel

Last edited by sweetee; 01-16-2007 at 10:28 PM
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

i agree that there is something we dont know about schmitty.

i hope marjorie comes between brian and bridget! id love that. but leave adam and heather alone! i feel like everyone loves them, but i get a bad vibe that the writers dont. im just waiting for them to split up. but i hope they dont!!! they are the best thing about the show!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

i know! I'm getting the impression that the writers don't plan to have them be long term which totally sucks.

i love those icons! They are beautiful!

Old 01-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Really? Cuz I get the impression the writers want to keep them together. Adam's line, "we're in it forever," and him saying his marriage may last even longer than Dave's were signs to me.

I think since they've already given Adam the seemingly perfect girl to marry (marjorie) and showing how that fell through that now they wanna show that yes, his marriage to Heather was quick but it's making him a better person and this unconventional relationship might actually work out for him.

But they cant just keep Adam and Heather happy forever so I do expect angst coming up.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

idk i would consider those examples as foreshadowing that they may not make it. He so sure that they are it. I just hope the writers weren't setting him up for a fall

i hope they you are right and they can make it through whatever problems Marjorie brings

Last edited by -CrazyBeautiful-; 01-17-2007 at 01:24 PM
Old 01-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

well thats why i am scared. the marriage was areally quick and im afraid everything is too perfect. now that marjorie is back, it oculd be the start of their destruction. plus we dont know if heather is a regular!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Heather should be a regular, Marjorie should not. I hope they make it, I think they are doing good so far. They have had many problems and obstacles, but seem to have overcome most of them. I have faith.

Love those icons, snagging!