Harm & Mac ~ JAG ~ Because His Biological Clock is Ticking

here's new thread. hope this is ok.

Post away! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i like this title. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2003: Message edited texas_gal ]
Old 01-28-2003, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, TG [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Post away about the wonderful Harm/Mac lovin'.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:29 AM
Total Fan

who did the fanart for page 1? i took it from the other thread.

it's awesome. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

It might be Wildfire girl's, because I know she's done a bunch of Harm/Mac ones. She can correct me if I'm wrong. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title!!!

Ann [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Lovely new thread. Awesome artwork.

I love this (non)couple. They should have Harm at least tell someone he loves Mac that way we as the audience know. Then it is just a matter of time before they both find out. I hope that happens this season.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:32 PM
New Fan

Hello

Harm and Mac are a great Couple. i hope that the both will be together at the end of JAG and that we will have many shipper moments this season.

Anne [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

hello, Anne. glad you could drop by! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

we always love people who are just as obsessed about harm/mac as we are. what is your favorite episode/harm & mac moment?

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2003, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scifi:
I love this (non)couple. They should have Harm at least tell someone he loves Mac that way we as the audience know. Then it is just a matter of time before they both find out. I hope that happens this season.
I completely agree, Maizli. I wish he just let his love for her out so everyone would know what we already know is true.
Old 02-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by AnneMackenzieRabb:
<STRONG>Hello

Harm and Mac are a great Couple. i hope that the both will be together at the end of JAG and that we will have many shipper moments this season.

Anne [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Anne!
Welcome to this great thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Well, who doesn't hope for many shipper moments?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But at least we got a few of them already. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I want more... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Much more... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome Anne [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img].

Maxi, I so want it to be an even discovering for the viewers that Harm and Mac are in love with each other. First she said it and now I want him to say it. I think that would punch up the dynamics at least in my mind. Then it would be just a matter of time. I don't have anything definite from Harm and that is driving me up the wall. I want it clear like just Mac's "because I am in love with him." The stunned awe inspiring silence can come after that but I want clear dialogue stating he is in love with her.

texas_gal, all of Lifeline and when Mac said "you're funny" to Harm's somewhat not smooth convo about thier deal. What can I say, I love seeing Harm squirm when it comes to him talking about his emotions.
Old 02-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Welcome Anne [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img].

I don't have anything definite from Harm and that is driving me up the wall. I want it clear like just Mac's "because I am in love with him." The stunned awe inspiring silence can come after that but I want clear dialogue stating he is in love with her.
</STRONG>
me too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] we all know he has feelings for her, but he just needs to voice them. but by voicing them, it makes the feelings real (tangible) to him. i think he's scared b/c once he has to acknowledge those feelings, he's not going to be able to keep them hidden from her any longer. harm likes to be in control; it's one of the reasons he flies the airplane and doesn't act as a wingman. the thought of losing control is enough to keep him quiet.

that being said, i want harm to acknowledge those feelings. this dance has been going on for way too long, and he needs to take the initiative and blurt out his feelings. i can easily imagine the picture you paint, scifi, one where harm just says it. it doesn't have to be to mac yet, but i want someone else to know that he's in love with her. it would give them equal footing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

does that make any sense?

and Lifeline is step one in harm's acknowledgement (i'm not counting Jag-a-thon, where they decided to start over, b/c i think there are still latent feelings on both their parts) of his feelings for mac. at least he more aware of what he feels now.

all we have to do it wait for it to unfold. and darn it, harm better let it slip soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2003, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by texas_gal:
<STRONG>

that being said, i want harm to acknowledge those feelings. this dance has been going on for way too long, and he needs to take the initiative and blurt out his feelings. i can easily imagine the picture you paint, scifi, one where harm just says it. it doesn't have to be to mac yet, but i want someone else to know that he's in love with her. it would give them equal footing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

does that make any sense?
</STRONG>
Absolutely, I want the relationship (in the viewers' perspective at least) to be on equal footing. I can totally agree that Harm does not like to lose control. I also agree what you said about Lifeline. I think Harm would only let his feelings out if Mac was going to be taken out of his life in any circumstance. He broke that little bit in Lifeline because Mac was going to marry another man. I think that was the impetus to shake him up and reveal it. When I saw the kiss on Lifeline I saw it as Harm's lifeline to Mac. Maybe he wanted to change her mind. When Mac was on tour, Harm pursued her to have 'their' talk. He pursued when she fled. As time passes I have a sinking feeling that maybe Harm won't be able to say he loves her unless she is on the verge of being taken away from him.

Did that make sense? My brain doesn't work early in the morning.
Old 02-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
When I saw the kiss on Lifeline I saw it as Harm's lifeline to Mac.
that's a good analogy. i'd never thought of that before, but it makes perfect sense. he was floundering around with his feelings for mac b/c of the wedding, and her willingness to let him talk it out with her at her engagement gave him the "lifeline" he needed to reel himself back in to her "harbor", as it were (just continuing the metaphor, if that makes sense). she is his shelter from the storm, i believe.

i also think it will take something drastic to get harm to admit his feelings. the way things are going now, harm feels he doesn't have to admit his feelings, b/c mac is safe and happy and SINGLE and close by him. if any one of those things change, he will have to do something to make her see what he feels. do you notice everytime mac meets a new man or quits JAG or is in danger, harm gets all agitated and scared? heh. one of these days he will have to do something. it better not take hurt!mac to do it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Did that make sense? My brain doesn't work early in the morning.</STRONG>
it made sense. did what i just say make sense? i can't function this early in the morning either. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wow, we are having a deep discussion. this is cool!
Old 02-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

What both of you have been saying makes sense. I wonder just how consious he is of the way he acts (as in only being more in sync with his feelings when he is about to lose her.) Sure it is a case of not wanting to lose control because once he's done that he can't turn back, I'm just thinking he need to admit it to himself and then to someone else as well. It could cause some great angst if he told someone else before telling her.

[img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] It's afternoon for me, I've just come home from work and I haven't had dinner yet so my thoughts aren't all that coherent at the moment - not my spelling/grammar either [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Keep up the discussion and I'll return later with some more input (hopefully [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])