Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Well we have awhile away
dive into you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

can't wait to see them too ann
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks Josie and Whit
Old 07-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

+
Bree347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Aww. Love them in the trailer.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

love that art so gorgeous
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 10-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys,

Just a heads up. We're a real contender to get a board this month, so if you would like a board, and haven't voted yet, it would be appreciated (no pressure). You can find information about the things we're doing in the campaign thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f50/vampire-...town-62900733/

Vote.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

voted
Old 10-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I voted Hopefully this is our month.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

i hope so too
Old 05-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

i've been searching for this thread for the past 30 mn , google sent me to thread #20 and so i kept going to a new thread every time lol

anyway first things first PLEASE ADD ME TO THE SHIPPERS LIST

i'm in a vampire academy haze right now , i saw the film last weekend , wasnt really convince i'd like it but since i had time to kill i figure why not

by the end i was mad in love with dimitri and rose , i told myself i gotta get my hand on the book , because i'm not sure there'll be a sequel to the film
was thrilled to see there were 6 books

so finally i read book 1 and 2 wednesday then thursday book 3 , , oh dear me that quote hit me right in the feels "i set off, off to kill the man i loved" i could not sleep after that line so unto thursday night book 4 which i finish at 3am it was hard reading them together him as a strigoi , at one point i was like would it be so bad if she let him turn her , soo badly i wanted them together lol

i was all set on going to sleep but decided i could take a quick peak at book 5 big mistake that love letter as an intro ; i went on reading that one till about 10 am friday morning , at which point i'm fighting sleep like mad , i'm on an adrenaline high , the kind you get when you're truly into a book you can't think about anything else you need that next page next chapter stat , i'm like what the hell what's a few more hrs after staying up 24 hrs lol BOOK 6 peeps woohoo

book 5 more adrian ugh, more dimitri even if he's trying to kill her woohoo

but book 6 was excruciating i was like wtf adrian go awayyyyyy, i was starting to doubt them ever finding their way back to each other

don't know who's more annoying rose for leading adrian on or him for fooling himself because he can read auras how blind are ya!
if another spirit user saw at once the writing on the wall saying rose and dimitri foreverrrrr, and then he has the gall to be pissed off when he catches them with their aura going nuclear , i was like BUSTED , i did like the bit where she goes i can't break up with him in a dream lollll

i was soo happy at the end , for a while there i was not a happy camper with dimitri being all honorable even though it had been a while since he realize he still loved rose and wanted to be with her but damn if that quote
about love fading burn, still no excuse to try hooking up with adrian but understandable

i just fell in love with their love story , its arc ,they fought so hard to be together , i love that dimitri likes her just the way she is abrasive but has a good heart and i love that they get each other ,
i love that quote about their auras

i was tweeting the entire time ha ha ha

Quote:
@LadyMoonEclipse · May 29
omg lol i just read all of Richelle Read #VampireAcademy book 2 #Frostbite from 12am -4am , plus i got mobi of #CoHF my summer reading is on

off to bed to sleep see if i can get 4/5 hrs of sleep , can't get up to late ! i'm psyched to read book 3 #ShadowKiss of #VampireAcademy
next i signed a petition for the 2nd movie frostbite to be made

Quote:
OMG my feels my feels reading #ShadowKiss book 3 of #VampireAcademy Rose&Dimitri♥♥ only 40pages to go & tumblr kinda spoiled the end for me☹

Ok back to reading the end of #ShadowKiss by Richelle Mead #VampireAcademy series , I went to buy some water but can't delay anymore boo hoo

Every page of these last 40 of #ShadowKiss I'm getting more upset as I know the end its breaking my heart - I'm so involved #AddictedtoVA

Ah **** **** **** I'm bawling right now #ShadowKiss "I set off, off to kill the man I loved".heartbroken ok dinner then book 4 #BloodPromise
Quote:
@LadyMoonEclipse · May 30
Sigh peeps reading #BloodPromise is hard, I'm as conflicted as Rose its Dimitri but its not him at same time #VampireAcademy heartbreak

Done reading book 5 of #VampireAcademy #SpiritBound ,finished book 4 at 3am I have yet to go to sleep the pull is strong with these books!

40 pages left in the #VampireAcademy book 6 #LastSacrifice,been fighting sleepiness all day,i've been up since thursday,this was fun 36hrs

sabrina williams @LadyMoonEclipse · 21h
i'm done, aw man i even got a bit teary-eyed at the end of the #VampireAcademy series ,i read 6 books in 3 days & hello new couple I ship <3

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/

Last edited by ladyevenstar22; 05-31-2014 at 06:49 PM
ladyevenstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Please add me! I'm a big fan.

I watched the movie last week on DVD and after that I started reading the book series. I'm reading book 3 now.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Add me please
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread