Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)
They didn't show him licking that area pretty clearly
At least not in the video I watched. It was blurred carefully.
It was pretty clear on TV.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but i thought it was soooo romantic. it was very gentle and very real. i felt like i wasnt looking at a sex scene being acted. and there was soooo much passion into every kiss. you can tell that he missed her SO much in the way he touched kissed and held her.
YES

And he really did look nervous, more like present!Simon in the sex scene
while he was pretty different and confident throughout the rest of the ep

wonder who he loses his V to
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

i was thinking about that, the way he looked when he said it, he didn't look very happy & a part of me thought 'Nathan'
Old 11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
It was pretty clear on TV.
Okay... Did it offend you or something? The scene was not shown in a perverse or disrespectful manner. It was two people making loving, doing what people who make love do. Like Nat said, UK television isn't like American television.

Quote:
and it was so cute how nervous he looked to kiss her before the sex scene. it was like he was scared to do it in part because he knows once he starts down this path hes not going to want to leave her.
ikr? But it was like he couldn't help himself either.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
i was thinking about that, the way he looked when he said it, he didn't look very happy & a part of me thought 'Nathan'

That would've been hilarious.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
he didn't look happy cause he didn't lose it to Alisha

negl, i thought about that too
but i'm thinking it won't be that important and it'll be some random.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

it will have to be a random or Kelly, there's no other girl there that's been hanging around is there?

I really like the Kelly/Simon friendship & how she always protects him, but i don't want them to hook up
Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsponge (View Post)
Okay... Did it offend you or something? The scene was not shown in a perverse or disrespectful manner. It was two people making loving, doing what people who make love do. Like Nat said, UK television isn't like American television.
lol, you've misunderstood me.. I live in England so I'm well aware of how we're way more tolerant of explicit scenes over here. I was just explaining before that I understand why certain people would be offended by it, particularly Americans, because it's rare you see someone 'licking that area' or w/e in such detail. I never said I was offended by it at all. Don't jump to conclusions.

Last edited by raybanchica; 11-27-2010 at 02:14 PM
Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it's Kelly and i don't want it to be her he loses to
i like S/K's friendship as it is now a lot
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

yeah and whoever he loses it to at least we know she wont be a factor for long

AND YEAH he did look hurt to say that it wasnt her but i loved his reaction to her reaction about being jealous
Old 11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Simon/Kelly would be wrong imo, romantically.

SOOOOO I went back and rewatched 2x01, there were a lot of moments for S/A. When the crazy girl is talking to him she's watching, the whole exchange in the locker room when they don't know who's the crazy girl, obv. the hijinx from the crazy girls antics but then there's this

It really got me. I don't know, I feel like this would have happened without future!Simon. Because he looks at her and thinks about her, but in a way that other people don't. He's almost disappointed in her here and no one else would hold her to such a high standard to be disappointed... idk i'm babbling.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I like how Kelly sticks up for Simon sometimes. Their friendship is sweet. Not sure if I like the idea of them hookin up though.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm gonna look at pre-2x03 SA scenes so differently now, definitely need a re-watch.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love how Simon/Alisha are actaully bringing the show more fans as after i've been reblogging a ton of S/A graphics all over my tumblr, a lot of people have asked me what show they're from and have began to watch it today.
I am one of them people, lol. Well I can not say it was tumblr that got me interested because I don't even know really what that is LOL, it's here on fanform that got me interested. I saw some great post and icons on couples of the moment and had to check them out. I am now watching misfits on youtube, on episode 2. It is actually a really good show.

Add me please.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 11-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

201 is good, the bj scene is hilarious! 'i don't think you should be doing that! you shouldn't be doing that'

but sad as well, when he asks her out & she walks away & yells after her 'why are you doing this to me? aww

& her blatant rejection of her later on