Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 12:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTubbington (View Post)
Thank you very much :3 And indeed, I am! What's your Tumblr?

Oh gosh, I know. I'll do all I can to avoid it, but I swear the moment someone posts it in the Bomb Girls tag on Tumblr I'll be on it like a car bonnet. xD
Ponchogirl/Ilovebombgirls. @ShelbyHimmelman on Twitter, too.

And I'm not even gonna pretend like I'll try to avoid the spoilers because I know I'll be all over it.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rararawr (View Post)
Ponchogirl/Ilovebombgirls. @ShelbyHimmelman on Twitter, too.

And I'm not even gonna pretend like I'll try to avoid the spoilers because I know I'll be all over it.
Ooh, I follow your BG Tumblr & your twitter!

&True, very true. I just want to see new pics of Charlotte working, the girl seems to be having trouble getting any new jobs at the moment D:
Old 04-29-2012, 02:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTubbington (View Post)
Ooh, I follow your BG Tumblr & your twitter!

&True, very true. I just want to see new pics of Charlotte working, the girl seems to be having trouble getting any new jobs at the moment D:
I want to know what all of them are up to! I know Jodi is filming A Ghost Within but is Ali working on anything new? Or is she just focusing on Groundlings? I want to know all teh things!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rararawr (View Post)
I want to know what all of them are up to! I know Jodi is filming A Ghost Within but is Ali working on anything new? Or is she just focusing on Groundlings? I want to know all teh things!
Ali might be focusing on Sociable Films? She doesn't seem to be doing much either really, though Jodi's finally broken into the business now (when isn't she tweeting about being on set?) and I think Meg is doing a play at the moment. Not sure about anyone else on the show though D:
Old 04-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

I need to stop abandoning this thread. I still love BK! I do! I'm just so busy with other stuff that this gets left behind. I need them to start filming S2 now, js.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-30-2012, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I sometimes wonder if I should just take a sabbatical from Bomb Girls or something. It is eating up my brain like acid. Gosh, the life of a fangirl. It's a hard life right, you guys?

And about spoilers, I'd definitely try to avoid them. I would love teasers though, just nothing that would ruin all the excitement. Something that begs more questions rather than something that is definite.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

I don't know, I like spoilers. I need to be able to prepare myself emotionally, good or bad.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

We might all need to put on inflatable suits for all the flailing that would occur. There will probably be concussions.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onomatopoeia (View Post)
We might all need to put on inflatable suits for all the flailing that would occur. There will probably be concussions.
YUP. I'm going to be an unbearable mess on the day of the premier.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmidnightx (View Post)
I need to stop abandoning this thread. I still love BK! I do! I'm just so busy with other stuff that this gets left behind. I need them to start filming S2 now, js.
Only a few months now! D:

Quote:
Oh gosh, if anyone is nearby when the show starts I'll have to force them out of the room for their own safety, I'll probably break something with all my squirming and flailing.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I know I'm going to fail so hard I'll probably strain something.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 05-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ So accurate.

GUYS. I MADE A CAMPAIGN THREAD.

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/bomb-gir.../#post62916940

Please direct everyone and anyone to it! Remember, you don't need to be on the supporters list or a member of to vote, but it definitely helps if people know there is a campaign for a board.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-07-2012, 04:18 AM
New Fan

This will sound noob-ish, but what's the campaign thread for?

Also, made a new Bomb Girls AU vid, here.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

So when that campaign thread gets 500 posts, Bomb Girls gets its own forum. So instead of this one thread, it can have a whole section dedicated to it with many threads. Well, that's what I understand anyway, I'm not too sure.

And dude. That video is hilarious. I'd watch that film if it were real and I love the bit from 1:12 onwards. Poor Gladys. She's kind of like Heck from Imagine Me & You.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread