Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want John Ross with that woman again. Everyday he would be on trial. He would never be able to be himself.

I'm going to tweet something positive.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I don't want John Ross with that woman again. Everyday he would be on trial. He would never be able to be himself.

I'm going to tweet something positive.
Thank you!

Elena/John Ross and Pamela/Christopher were both REALLY boring pairings. I tried watching season 1 of Dallas, and I tuned out. In both of those pairings, Pamela and John Ross were never able to truly be themselves. They were always pretending to be other people or pretending to be "good."

And I NEVER want to see those pairings again.

I can honestly deal with the cheating thing a lot better than having to see either John Ross go back to Elena or Pamela go back to Chris.

I just think the chemistry between Josh and Julie is so amazing together. Plus, as actors, they are brilliant. So you put them together, and you have GOLD. That's what I keep saying.

By the way, this video is beautiful:
john ross + pamela | calls me home {+2x14;2x15} - YouTube

EDIT: Wait, are you Candice on twitter? If so, I love your twitter comments!!!

I think I've been tweeting too much lately. So I'm taking a twitter break! LOL. At least from tweeting about Dallas/Pamela/John Ross. I wonder what my followers are thinking with all my recent tweets about the show!!! I don't think I've ever tweeted this much before!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 04-21-2013 at 08:25 PM
Old 04-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

I barely remember season one. My mom thinks season one was better than season two. She sucks. She loves Pamela and John Ross together though.

Yes, that's me on twitter. I can go months without tweeting, and then I get on there and can't stop. I just tweeted something positive.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Also so go by TNT.com / Facebook /Twitter to shows some love for JRPR

I going to mess around with my Photo shop for JRPR

Last edited by Queenie Marie; 04-21-2013 at 09:59 PM
Old 04-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I went to facebook. I didn't know they had John Ross as their profile picture.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I went to facebook. I didn't know they had John Ross as their profile picture.
Yeah, and also "John Ross" does all the commentary on the official facebook. Before him, I think "J.R." did the commentary.

Anyway, I love the fact that there are a lot of recent Pamela/John Ross pix on facebook.

I love this recent comment:

Quote:
It wasn’t a storybook wedding, but all that mattered is that it was with the woman that I love, Pamela. Didn’t hurt that by marrying her, it made me part owner of Barnes Global.
Interesting that they made sure to SPECIFY that he is referring to Pamela as the woman that he loves even though we can pretty much tell who he is talking about. And well, we also have a Pam/John Ross pic there! I think TNT wants to make sure there isn't any other "confusion"!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-22-2013, 02:18 AM
New Fan

I read that in the facebook Dallas page trying to run for cover after a bad ending for the couple John and Pamela Ross putting these posts.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 AM
New Fan

I hope the authors realize that the fans Pamela / John Ross did not really liked the betrayal with Emma.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by apel13 (View Post)
I hope the authors realize that the fans Pamela / John Ross did not really liked the betrayal with Emma.
I certainly think they've come to realize that over the last week.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)
I certainly think they've come to realize that over the last week.
This is TNT trying to clean the mess they made.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully it'll mean the writers will too. TNT can only go so far.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I fully agree with you. I have said before that Emma will be a pain in the ass to JR, she is Forerst Alex in Fatal Attraction. I think she might find a letter from JR and John Ross blackmail or she can take pictures of them together and blackmail him tell Pamela. And I think Pamela can take to discover the affair, and I think she is already pregnant JR at the beginning of next season.

I think the final 90 seconds of second season may have been Emma´s hallucinating or JR will handcuff her in bed and will take the briefcase and go away. TNT need to fix it.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:52 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilatotaler (View Post)
Can you add me please? I love JR/PR together.

Given all the craziness around the finale, I thought I would share my feelings about the couple now.

1. I think John Ross and Pamela are each other's lobster (Friends shoutout ) Whether they stay married for the next 50 years or divorce in 6 months, that won't ever change.

2. I don't think John Ross was playing Pamela this whole time. I love John Ross, but dude is not that good of a schemer to set up something like that.

3. I hate the fact that John Ross cheated with Skankemma, but I don't abandon my ships that easy. Until John Ross or Pamela get run over by a train and their organs are donated to worthless douchebags (i'm looking at you ATWT), I'll still ship them.

4. I don't think Pamela is a victim. I think she will put a hurting on John Ross the likes of which he has never felt when she finds out what he has been up to. CAN NOT WAIT!

5. I don't think Josh Henderson's interview was that bad. I think all the tweets and Facebook posts are amusing. but I don't consider it canon until it appears on the show.

Any way, looking forward to seeing where there story goes in Season 3 and yes I think we are getting one.
Welcome! I'm new too I totally agree with all of your points! I especially love the lobsters reference since I'm a huge Friends fan and yeah these two are totally each other's lobsters. I also love your name for Emma I also didn't think JH's interview was bad at all and done in almost a joking way. If I took all of the actor's comments through the years seriously I would never have loved any couple lol
Old 04-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

In regards to them like J.R. and Sue Ellen and his cheating and her staying home accepting it and doing nothing; Aaron Allen said that they are only like them in the broader sense. It is not and it will not be a repeat of their 1980's marriage. It's a new day and they have some tricks up their sleeves Allen has said on twitter.

Hopefully John Ross will not go through with sex with Emma. We really don't what will happen or what has happened. And Josh at this point can only speculate because he does not know what will happen either. Lets also remember, Pamela doesn't need John Ross BUT he needs her and her holdings. This marriage was his idea!

They just got married and if John Ross is going sleep around on her and so soon then I don't want Pamela with John Ross. I want her treated right and well.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by apel13 (View Post)
I read that in the facebook Dallas page trying to run for cover after a bad ending for the couple John and Pamela Ross putting these posts.
I can't believe they didn't expect it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread