Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the newsflash. We got the memo 2 weeks ago. No "fans" here are unchilled. And no one is bothering Jessica. I'm sure she doesn't read here, so who the heck cares what we say?
Old 12-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm stamping what Sue and Jen stated. We are now here for another reason....friendship.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopieLou023 (View Post)
She's engaged. I'm not sure if anyone got that memo. So out of respect for Jessica, I think the fans need to chill out a little bit. This is sometimes ridic to read.
Then don't read this board! Problem solved!
Old 12-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She's engaged. I'm not sure if anyone got that memo. So out of respect for Jessica, I think the fans need to chill out a little bit. This is sometimes ridic to read.
Ahhh....where did this come from...did I miss something?????
Old 12-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi Sue a...yes this is true, good luck to Jess. another troll stop by the other day(or week) ago to tell us. his name is Clayton thats all i know. they worry about us so much..! hahaha
Old 12-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryde (View Post)
hi Sue a...yes this is true, good luck to Jess. another troll stop by the other day(or week) ago to tell us. his name is Clayton thats all i know. they worry about us so much..! hahaha
Thanks Maryde....yeah I knew Jess was engaged but I meant I didnt realize any one was trash talking her. Sorry I guess I wasn't clear.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:54 PM
New Fan

I wasn't trying to be rude. But this is a couples board not a friendship board.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
hi hopielou....it started as a couples board......ah but now its so much more! come hang out with us
Old 12-11-2008, 06:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
hi hopielou....it started as a couples board......ah but now its so much more! come hang out with us
Is that scarcastic?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Is that scarcastic?
not at all.....if you stop by more often you will see were just one big happy family. oh...and also nice.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

well i have bad news. david cook is engaged it was a rumor before but now he was spotted at tiffany's the other day picking out a ring that costs $54,000. he deserves way better then her dirty skanky ass. her rep is so horrible and he is amazing. this was reported by star magazine but still i kind of believe it and this is my reaction

this may be the end of my relationship with him cause it makes me lose all respect for him for going for skank instead of class
Old 12-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well there are other couples threads that the couple in the thread are not a couple. We do not discuss them as a couple but as individuals, if there is anything to discuss. Mostly, we are here enjoying each others company, We have become very close and as Maryde stated, we are one big happy family. I fail to understand why you have taken this upon your self to protect Jessica when she is not being attacked or even discussed. We all still like both of them individually and know that they are not a couple. But really, I fail to see what difference it should make to you whether we post here or not.... There has never been a negative post from any of us on Jessica's engagement. We all have wished her the best of happiness. This is the greatest bunch of people on the internet. We are respectful and truly care about each other and Eric and Jess, regardless of whom they are with... Jessica does not need to be saved by you, especially from us. But thanks for stoping by and we hope you will stop by again sometime and join us in some Christmas cheer.

Last edited by ericfan1; 12-11-2008 at 08:46 PM
Old 12-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi Sue,.....WOW!! you go girl! well said BRAVO!!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
hi Sue,.....WOW!! you go girl! well said BRAVO!!
thank you Mary....

Survivor rocked tonight....
Old 12-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky43078 (View Post)
well i have bad news. david cook is engaged it was a rumor before but now he was spotted at tiffany's the other day picking out a ring that costs $54,000. he deserves way better then her dirty skanky ass. her rep is so horrible and he is amazing. this was reported by star magazine but still i kind of believe it and this is my reaction

this may be the end of my relationship with him cause it makes me lose all respect for him for going for skank instead of class
Awww, Becky..... I am sorry that you are sad. But if he is happy then we should wish him well... Good luck Cookie....