Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia1 (View Post)
Wow - Mike and Rick! Your generosity astounds me! You guys are great! So are all the other donors of course!

I already sent a couple postcards and used the limerick theme we had on this board a few weeks ago - I didn't know we were supposed to share them, so I didn't write them down! Oops! I'll definitely try to write my next ones tonight or tomorrow and share on Eric's board.

Also.....I have been inspired by all the tribute makers to try my hand at it. I didn't even know I had movie maker on my computer until someone here mentioned it's on all computers! haha! I'm probably the LAST person that thought they'd ever make a tribute vid, but I used to have an interest in film editing that I never pursued so I thought it would be a fun exercise. I got kind of stuck at the end, so I'm not sure how I feel about the last clip, but oh well, it's still cute.

YouTube - Jeric Tribute - The Way I Am
Wow, great tribute, especially for it being your 1st time.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
lmao!!
but A2, we ARE the admins, haha!
we do have to stop in every once in a while... but maybe you should make a REAL jen fan an admin as well...
yeah i am going too whenever it gets more busy lol

im a jen fan but yeah lol that would be a good idea since i won't be there as much as probably her major fans
Old 11-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Phew. I just finshed typing an exremely long TAR letter in support of Team Jeric.

My finger are tired. I think I may be almost as wordy as Eric.

Its too long to post here. I wont bore you all LOL.
Dont Mess With Jeric * Eric to Jess: I Wanna Grow Old With You * Eric & Jessica: Hanky Panky * BB8 Eric-Dude Looks Like A Lady * Salute to Jeric's Teamwork and Competitiveness * A Tribute to Woobie * Eric, Jess & Zack Petting the Cat * Eric Stein:The Stripper * Ask Eric-Love Hurts * Jess & Eric Feel Like Dancing, * Jeric Has the Beat
Old 11-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia1 (View Post)
Wow - Mike and Rick! Your generosity astounds me! You guys are great! So are all the other donors of course!

I already sent a couple postcards and used the limerick theme we had on this board a few weeks ago - I didn't know we were supposed to share them, so I didn't write them down! Oops! I'll definitely try to write my next ones tonight or tomorrow and share on Eric's board.

Also.....I have been inspired by all the tribute makers to try my hand at it. I didn't even know I had movie maker on my computer until someone here mentioned it's on all computers! haha! I'm probably the LAST person that thought they'd ever make a tribute vid, but I used to have an interest in film editing that I never pursued so I thought it would be a fun exercise. I got kind of stuck at the end, so I'm not sure how I feel about the last clip, but oh well, it's still cute.

YouTube - Jeric Tribute - The Way I Am
I love the video!! Seriously, it's one of my all-time favorites. I love how some of the clips match the lyrics so well, like when he is warming her feet, or that good morning hug. Amazing job. I now gently request that you make another one.

And thanks for writing and sharing more limericks. I know that people are psyched to see the new picture, so every single post helps.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

haha angela, as long as you post it at erics site!

*i feel like a sales person*
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

on a good noteeeeeee, i don't have to go back to school til the 26th

i am home for right now and i live right by the middle school where they play all the football games and i can hear the football game and it brings back the good old memories. i found out my highschool is probably going to state again for the 5th time in a row
Old 11-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaLuvsJeric (View Post)
Phew. I just finshed typing an exremely long TAR letter in support of Team Jeric.

My finger are tired. I think I may be almost as wordy as Eric.

Its too long to post here. I wont bore you all LOL.
I just read it, and I love it. I hope everyone steals it from you and sends it in. Just kidding, just kidding, people. Calm down. (Or am I???) Seriously, I loved the way you describe them, and I love what you wrote about how being America's Player might have suited Eric particularly well for running the Race. GREAT job. Can I steal it?

If I have piqued your curiosity and YOU want to read Angela's letter, go to the link below, and when you do, leave your own letter or postcard text. The sooner we get 50 different letters/postcards posted, the sooner we see the never-before-seen picture.

• View topic - Letter And Woobie Drive To Cast Team Jeric On TAR!!!

If you haven't written a letter yet, maybe go and read through the letters there for a little inspiration in what to write or how to say what you want to say. Then write your own and post it. And don't forget, after you've gone to all the trouble of writing it and posting it, don't forget to mail your letters to:
Mr. Jonathan Littman
Executive Producer
The Amazing Race
CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd St.
New York, NY 10019-6188

Thanks, everybody, for participating!
Old 11-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me. I went a got a mic today...but how do I get it to work over at Eric's chat? Do you have to be a member and not a guest, how does it work?

Brasten...totally married with a baby girl now!
Old 11-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
haha angela, as long as you post it at erics site!

*i feel like a sales person*
thanks, miko, for being so on top of it! i appreciate it!

write write write write write write write write, people!

there's a new photo at stake!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangel007 (View Post)
LNC FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

so i'm guessing I don't have your jury vote! lol

yeah eva, bored haha
well if two LNC members r there in the end she'll HAVE to vote for one of us
Old 11-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERIC923 (View Post)
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me. I went a got a mic today...but how do I get it to work over at Eric's chat? Do you have to be a member and not a guest, how does it work?
you dont have to be a member, i dont think.
all you have to do is click on the little A where your profile box appears. its right under the area where you type. there is a V and an A. you click on A, a green little light turns on and it means you are on audio!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the comments xEJx and ericsfan.

I'll try to get some writing done tonight!!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsfan (View Post)
I just read it, and I love it. I hope everyone steals it from you and sends it in. Just kidding, just kidding, people. Calm down. (Or am I???) Seriously, I loved the way you describe them, and I love what you wrote about how being America's Player might have suited Eric particularly well for running the Race. GREAT job. Can I steal it?
Ha ha. Steal Away.

I am a reality Geek - not as bad as Eric, but close. I'm trying to appeal to the powers-that-be from a casting standpoint. I think Team Jeric would be awesome on the race on so many different levels. They are pure entertainment!.
Dont Mess With Jeric * Eric to Jess: I Wanna Grow Old With You * Eric & Jessica: Hanky Panky * BB8 Eric-Dude Looks Like A Lady * Salute to Jeric's Teamwork and Competitiveness * A Tribute to Woobie * Eric, Jess & Zack Petting the Cat * Eric Stein:The Stripper * Ask Eric-Love Hurts * Jess & Eric Feel Like Dancing, * Jeric Has the Beat
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Shira, I think it's working

Brasten...totally married with a baby girl now!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Martha, I'm itching for a new avatar!
LOL