Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-love-adam-brody-x (View Post)
aww so nick and eric and dani were just talking in the HOH and i guess they say Jess on the HOH screen here's what was said:
Nick: look at her, bring her in here
Eric: what is she doing?
Nick: That's your girl man
Eric: You guys may have to clear, it might be bathtime round 2..only this time no bathing suits
Awww that does sound cute! I wish there was a clip of that.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the great comments on my James Taylor "You've got a Friend" tribute video!!! I finally figured out how to post it but it said she had to approve cooments now...My myspace is doing the same thing making me approve of comments..anybody else having this problem??

myspace.com/oredukman
Old 10-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msslaydbug (View Post)
Kev - Glad you got you paper done !

I was able to find the YouTube's of their actual date. The date posted to YouTube is Aug 14 but I can't find any of her and Eric talking about the date.

Loved the argument with Nick and Dani. I like the way he stands up to her when she gets her little attitude.
I like that he stands up to her too. I hate when she just walks away though when the convo isn't going her way.

Does anyone remember a moment like this on the feeds? Eric is talking to Jess about the sequester house and says if they're there together then he'll kiss her but only under the covers and she makes a funny face. I can't remember if I actually saw this, heard about it, or maybe even dreamed it. Just wondering if anyone else remembers.

Edit: on the feeds we know Eric and Jess are alone in the BR but we have four feeds on Nick exercising? The hell? He's NOT that interesting! Must have been a female camera operator that night.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Awww that does sound cute! I wish there was a clip of that.
i might have caught that. i'll have to go and check. if i did, i'll put it up in a few
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember hearing "but only under the covers" but I can't remember when he said it!

I loved how flirty they got in the days leading up to the kiss LOL you can tell how bad they both wanted to but they would just never do it, in the words of Daniele it was SOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

these feeds make me so mad. all 4 follow nick everywhere. when jess and eric are trying to chat. they have been interrupted by zach, nick 3 times, dani, jen-and those are only when feeds were on them
Old 10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was cute and very refreshing. Eric seemed so shy, I loved watching him flirt and finally get up his nerve to go for it.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Bridgechick..I love your pic.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg i was soo mad, she's like anything else..and he was about to say something..but no we couldn't hear, why cause apparently nick lifting weights is more interesting, yah alot of game talk and fun coming out of him right now
Old 10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-love-adam-brody-x (View Post)
omg i was soo mad, she's like anything else..and he was about to say something..but no we couldn't hear, why cause apparently nick lifting weights is more interesting, yah alot of game talk and fun coming out of him right now
i know x-they are still in there, and we are missing it. i have noticed on the re-feeds, nick is walking in on several conversations along with ED
Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanks amanda
Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

im watching the volleyball bit that joseph captured and put together and awww, nick is so sweet. he went to see if jess was ok. granted, she didnt really care that he did cuz she told eric she doesnt like him, but still, it was a nice thing for nick to do.
also, when jess walked away, the others were like "what's wrong with her" or something like that and eric was like "just leave her alone, she'll come back when she's ready" which i also thought was really sweet.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
im watching the volleyball bit that joseph captured and put together and awww, nick is so sweet. he went to see if jess was ok. granted, she didnt really care that he did cuz she told eric she doesnt like him, but still, it was a nice thing for nick to do.
also, when jess walked away, the others were like "what's wrong with her" or something like that and eric was like "just leave her alone, she'll come back when she's ready" which i also thought was really sweet.
I'll stamp all of that Shira. My thoughts exactly.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

How Funny ..... must be female camera operator that night on Nick.

Marilyn
Old 10-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Meg, I liked how Eric was trying to take the focus off of her byt telling everyone to keep playing and then the minute he had the opportunity he went inside.

Then tonight, he wanted to make sure Jess didn't feel like she was unwanted and that he valued her opinion more than anyone's.

He was always looking out for/taking care of her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread