Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

yes karen i completely understand.

i will have to agree about survivor last night, that was just weird and random that she won. amanda totally deserved it. as always my fav never win and i had many this year jonathan, james,ozzy,cirie and amanda.

i cant watch DWTS right now there is a stand off on the highway in buffalo with a guy holding a gun to his wifes head and it has been going on for 3 hours, doesnt this guy know i need to see my show lol dont get me wrong it is a very serious situation and im not making light of it but i want to see my show!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Marth, Karen....we love Jeric no matter what!!!

As for you question of the day....my husband gave several boxes of baseball cards to a young friend when we got married, many years ago. Needless to say he was very sorry to learn that he had some very valuable cards dating back to the late 40's and 50's. Oh well, we live and learn.

Sherron...back at you!

J J
Anickjl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsfan (View Post)
Here's what I think about this, since I've gotten several PMs lately, and since this question seems to be coming up more and more often, and since it's one we should be able to discuss.

We don't know whether Jessica and Eric are still together or not. It's been a while since they've been in touch with their fans about their relationship status. As fans of theirs, we respect the privacy that they are both entitled to. While we're grateful that they have kept us in the loop in the past, they're certainly not obligated to do so. So when they choose to, maybe they'll let us know what's up (maybe in an interview, a blog, a FF visit, or whatever). This may be a "couples" thread, but whether Jessica and Eric are still together or not, I continue to support all of their endeavors, as I know we all do. This is where their core fans are, and I'm not going anywhere just because Jessica changed her top friend on her MySpace or because I suspect that their relationship might have ended (hey, we can speculate better than anyone, can't we?). Booyah!!

Also, I wish they were on Amazing Race, but I really don't think they are. Maybe next season!

22 hours and 39 minutes until my paper is due!! I'm in the homestretch!
BRAVO MARTHA!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Lynne thanks for the new thread, love the title! I hope we get Eric to #1 also!

Martha well said & I Stamp It!!

Karen we love when you stop by to post, we are grateful an so appreciatve that you continue to post with us! You should never feel that you have to cross that line, I most certainly don't expect you too! We have to much respect for you & your family in regards to your privacy that no one should ever ask or want you to cross that line!

Marie I think you already know we feel the same about respecting your family's privacy too!

We love & support Jessica & Eric in whatever their future holds for them, whether as a couple or as individuals we will always be there supporting them! They both have a very bright future ahead of them!
cathe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone....

Martha, that was very well said... We all completely and wholeheartedly agree.

Karen. we are so happy to have you as a member of our extended family and would never want to make you cross the line or feel uncomfortable. I think it is normal for all of the questions that have surfaced latedly concerning whether or not they are together because we have had no information from them as a couple in several months. Afther many months of being spoiled with updates from them, it is hard to not hear anything of them together as a couple. Speculation is the easy road to take but that is really all that we have, and yes, Martha, we are very good at spectulating. LOL!!!! We are all still fans and will continue to love them whether or not they are still a couple. I wish them both the best of luck together or seperately....
Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

i will stamp everyones stamp and support of eric and jess.

karen i totally understand!!!

q of d today: um, i threw away a payroll check once and cash. oops. i agree with sue, if you use the 6 months to 1 year rule (if you don't use it in that time) and you pitch it. you will need it next week, even if you sell it.

q of d yesterday cause i was lame and forgot, my mom is awesome. she has strength, will and determination (except with electronics). love her so much. we talk at least once a a day if not more.

oh, i just got home from cedar point. it is not vegas, the weather was cold and misty-which made for no lines. that was awesome. rode the millineum 4 times, dragster twice and all the other coaster at least once and several twice. and all from 11am-630pm. for those that do not know we kicked but. you usually only get to ride 5 good rides by the time you wait in line. and joann i did yell what i said i would, but i did not get a response.

i am tired and out of shape, and the foot hurts. going to bed. nite all.

Last edited by psilla1999; 05-12-2008 at 07:55 PM
psilla1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Total Fan

Hey everyone,

Karen you never ever feel like you are pressured for any information at all!!! We love you being here because of what YOU contribute!! I can't believe it took you so long to start posting with us! You should have been here all along.

As far as E&J go, I miss seeing them on BB and when I watch youtubes I remember how much fun they were. They are both very very busy and live half a country away. I would say that until Jessica finishes school not much is going to happen in the way of any kind of relationship. From what I remember about Jess, she is very serious about her studies and is very focused on finishing school. Eric would never want to distract her from that.
Daisyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Martha, u sure do have a way with words...very well said

OT but does anyone here watch DWTS?
BridgeChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)

I do, Eva!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)

I watch DWTS!
slumom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Has it aired yet where u guys live b/c I really would like to discuss w/ someone
BridgeChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it has aired here. I am on the East coast...
Old 05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

I'm home, peeps! I'm someone must have missed me....Bueller? Bueller?
Addicted Fan

I watch DWTS too, but my favorite dance reality show is "So You Think You Can Dance".
Fan Forum Star

Debbieeeeee.......

of course I missed you girlfriend..... How was your day?