Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&CharlieFan4eva (View Post)
OT
Meg here's a cute pic os Mark and Sabrina:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...DSCN1528_2.jpg
Thanks so much!! do have any from last night??
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Here is the thing about the bachelor ..............the girl that they don't show the connection with is usually the one they pick. So right now I would say that its Sheena .....she has gotten a rose every week and has barley been on the show. The girls that they show the connection with usually get their hearts broken.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
I think LC is phony as they come. I am sure I am alone, but I was a Kristin fan. I hate how LC was always panting after Kristin's man. I guess now he's going to be on the show again with LC.
OMG Me too. I think we might be the only ones. I was soooooo a Kristin fan. Everybody else I knew, except my one best friend, was an LC fan. I just watch The Hills just because. I really didn't like LC on LB and she seems fake as hell on The Hills.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephheartsbb (View Post)
I watch brothers and sisters but I haven't watched last nights episode I was watching the Red Sox. I hope to get a chance to watch it tomorrow at work.

Daisy recommended the song This is the life by Billy Dean. So I went a head and made a tribute..........here is is

YouTube - BB8 Eric and Jessica Tribute
Steph it's excellent!! I love it. Thanks for making it!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janienjm (View Post)
Thanks so much!! do have any from last night??
Are Mark and Sabrina a couple IRL?
Old 10-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
I think LC is phony as they come. I am sure I am alone, but I was a Kristin fan. I hate how LC was always panting after Kristin's man. I guess now he's going to be on the show again with LC.
hmmmm.... interesting article...still do not like Heidi and def not Spencer - I like Lauren right now do not remember enough about Kristin ... but just checked IMDB- did not know Kristen was on "Cane"
Old 10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'll hafta watch tonight's Bachelor at ABC.com tomorrow. It's the home dates tonight, right?

Anyone else not buying that a multiple nightclub owner who spends his nights surrounded by beautiful intoxicated women has to go on a reality show that surrounds him with beautiful intoxicated women just to be able to meet that special whatever? lol

Old 10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephheartsbb (View Post)
Anyone watch the Bachelor? I love this girl Jeni!! She is also from Wichita KS. They grow them sweet in Kansas!!
I think Jeni is going to win. They have hit it off since the first time she got out of that limo. Coming up next is the psycho family that doesn't like him...not a spoiler this is who they showed on the coming attractions. This ought to be good!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyduck (View Post)
Are Mark and Sabrina a couple IRL?
It's basically all speculation at this point.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

okay disclaimer- i love everyone that is on tonight- but where is everyone - this board is moving soooo slow tonight!!!! I come out of my shell and start posting more and everyone disappears - hang on - yep I put on deodorant today lol
Old 10-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT:
The Hills
Spoiler:

Meg, if you make Mark and Sabrina icons please share

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 10-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
It's basically all speculation at this point.
Every year there is a couple who appear to be involved apollo and julianne were last years. I really like Sabrina and Mark together they suit each other well and she is getting prettier and prettier as the show goes on isn't she? I think she is in love maybe.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
OMG Me too. I think we might be the only ones. I was soooooo a Kristin fan. Everybody else I knew, except my one best friend, was an LC fan. I just watch The Hills just because. I really didn't like LC on LB and she seems fake as hell on The Hills.
Yea, it was hard out there for a pimp during the LB days. lol I didn't care. I loved that Kristin was who she was and didn't apologize for it. I used to get so ticked at watching LC pant after Stephen. Plus, she as a b*tch too, and the one that was portrayed to be one was Kristin. Please. NOW she has a show all to herself and HE wants in on the action, at least that's how I see it. I hope they aren't a couple. He was going with Hayden, who now is supposedly with Milo, after he dumped the chick from Gilmore Girls. lol I must say there is something about Milo.

Did you watch the spinoff of LB? I saw an episode or two of it and fell asleep during it.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

The family doesn't know that Brad is worth millions.............who cares if he doesn't have a college degree.

Also if her Ex husband was so great why did they get a divorce!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Continuing with the OT:

The Hills -
Spoiler:

The Bachelor -
Spoiler:

Daisy - ITA with you about Sabrina and everything else you said. And the season before last was Mario & Karina (who are still together).

Beth - I am already making some and will share.

Jessica - The LB spinoff was boring as heck.

meg | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread