Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM
New Fan

So, Ellen saved the hassling for Emma. Not only did she seem to spare him uncomfortable questions but let him wear a wig which he’s so fond of
As for that KCA red carpet video. I tend to think that Shannon came to the show for no other reason than to support Katy. They both got free from their previous relationships, they’ve been seen hanging out, enjoying each other’s company and supporting each other a lot recently, so why should Shannon’s entertainment plans be affected by anyone’s presence or non-presence? I mean, as much as I love my bbs, I think Shannon is sometimes mistreated or overly scrutinized at those Youtube and other comment boards (supposedly “giving dirty looks at Andrew” etc) and better be left alone. She is a smart, successful and beautiful girl who doesn’t deserve being involved in any speculation. Even regarding the “awkwardness” of this particular video (which is a mere snippet that doesn’t tell anything), it’s unclear who’s the source of the awkwardness. For all I know, Andrew’s cutting both Shannon and Katy dead studiously, it’s Shannon who sometimes would look at him, maybe even expecting at least a friendly nod or hello. Who knows what in fact was happening? Imho, Shannon shouldn’t be regarded as the needy or peeved one.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Well that was only a preview, so who knows if she asked him before that (I doubt it though).

And that wasn't what I meant by my comment. I have no idea what Shannon's actual reasons for being there was (and I'm sure it was to support Katy). It was in response to people saying 'oh she must be so uncomfortable, I hope she glared at Emma' etc etc. I simply said that if she ended up so uncomfortable that you should feel sorry for her, she couldn't blame anyone other than herself since Andrew and Emma were actually there to work, whereas she was not.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inag (View Post)
And that wasn't what I meant by my comment.
Ulle, I was not referring to any of the comments on this forum but exactly those other clueless comments that you were talking about, where Shannon is felt sorry for, which, I agree, is not warranted in any case
Old 04-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shannon has always accompanied Katy. She went to Paris with Katy. So I think the presence of Shannon is normal. But surely seems awkward to have the same event, Andrew, Emma and Shannon.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakesek (View Post)
Ulle, I was not referring to any of the comments on this forum but exactly those other clueless comments that you were talking about, where Shannon is felt sorry for, which, I agree, is not warranted in any case
Ah, ok. I didn't want to come off as criticizing Shannon in any way for going somewhere with her friend just because her ex boyfriend is there. I just find the 'poor Shannon, I hope she gave them the stink eye' comments baffling, since she knew long before that they were asked to be there to present!
Old 04-03-2012, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

awkward.

anyway, that interview with Andrew is pretty hilarious, omg!
can't wait for Emma's. <3
Old 04-03-2012, 03:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inag (View Post)
Ah, ok. I didn't want to come off as criticizing Shannon in any way for going somewhere with her friend just because her ex boyfriend is there. I just find the 'poor Shannon, I hope she gave them the stink eye' comments baffling, since she knew long before that they were asked to be there to present!
I agree. In fact, Shannon knew of the presence of Emma and Andrew.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh my god, this interview is going to be so good UGH i love his sense of humor

| lola
Old 04-03-2012, 04:24 PM
MBV
Part-Time Fan

Andrew Garfield Interview Apr 03 2012 | Gloublog

Full Ellen interview.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgift (View Post)
oh my god, this interview is going to be so good UGH i love his sense of humor
I really hope someone posts the whole thing soon.

And fingers crossed Emma won't be too coy about Andrew tomorrow
Old 04-03-2012, 04:52 PM
MBV
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Comparing making out with Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, "Apples and oranges... I love all fruit." -Emma Stone #amen
Twitter

This person is an intern at Ellen, so I'm guessing Emma is going to try to be as evasive as possible on the topic...or maybe just politely answering that awkward question.

Last edited by MBV; 04-03-2012 at 05:28 PM
Old 04-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks so much for the full interview link and the tweet!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg clever Emma, i loved her answer!

| lola
Old 04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

It makes me laugh how they're still using the 'who's the better kisser' question as a way to try to get her to talk about it. Sheesh, it's not like it's a secret they've been dating for months and months; bringing Ryan into it doesn't really make sense at this point
Old 04-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Idk how reliable this is. It always makes me doubtful when it's a 'friend' who's the source, since you'd think they wouldn't go to the gossip mags with stuff. But it was also a 'friend' who broke the news to US magazine that they were dating in the first place, so who the hell knows.

Quote:
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have taken their relationship to the next level! Life & Style has learned exclusively that Emma, 23, and Andrew, 28, have moved in with each other in NYC.

"They have a really nice apartment," a friend of the couple tells the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now. And they did all the decorating together. According to the friend, Emma and Andrew worked together on the style and enlisted an interior decorator to transform the space into the perfect love nest.

"They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable," explains the friend.

And their relationship is going strong. "They're in a good place," the friend says. "Both of them are very nice people, very down-to-earth and caring. They're just two cool people."

Last edited by inag; 04-04-2012 at 08:34 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread