Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

aww it does look like it's Andrew's. but apparently it's hers! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
I really need to stop reading ONTD posts on these two. I'm all worried now incase they break up after the movie is out and this whole thing turns out to be a PR sham . I just love them to much.
that's impossible! because first, we've read loads of sightings and reports of them being madly in love when there are no one around.
second, why would they try to hide like the first 4 months of their relationship? why give the finger to the papz caughting them cuddling on sunset? why break their 'intimacy' as soon as they see cameras around? they could've just went public with it on the first day if it was a PR stunt!
third, it's SPIDERMAN, it promotes itself, just by it's name! it needs no Andrew and Emma to draw attention to it!
fourth, Emma and Andrew are not the type of people to do such thing! they were BOTH in serious relationships. they wouldn't take the risk to sabotage their romance for such shallow reason. esp Andrew! how do you think that makes him look like? he wouldn't date his co-star and break up with his 3 year-old gf unless he's truly and deeply in love with her! and good thing Emma had mutual feelings.

"i'm addicted and i just can't get enough"

also, i was re-watching comic-con the other day. don't think they were dating back then!

Last edited by jateryara; 01-12-2012 at 03:53 AM
Old 01-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

or let me say they buy similar clothes anyway it's just adorable
"I'm not here for a patch, i'm here because i love you." | " I'm not worth it. Save it for some Yale guy who deserves you." "No one deserves it more." | "Will you let me kiss you?" "Guess it'd be kinda rude if i refused." - Quinn & Puck
Old 01-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll be pessimistic but I'm beginning to believe that Emma will be accompanied by her mother for a Golden Globe. I hope I am wrong
Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

^ yeah me too!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Her mother seems to be her date to many of the formal occasions. Andrew could always get an invite to one of the after parties because of his profession.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think also depends on its workload. I suppose this week Emma will be entirely in LA
Old 01-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When is the GG anyway? this weekend?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

source

omg her mom is so pretty!

i was thinking, maybe they'll go together to BAFTA? Emma will probably be there because of The Help and idk, maybe they'll go a few days before the award since it's London and Andrew kind of lives there too...

edit: yup, GG is on this sunday.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what her mum feels of Andrew. Since I guess they've had the "first meetings".

You've got a good chance with the BAFTA'S. Last year she went with Kieran so Andrew could most definitely go.

Thanks for telling me .
Old 01-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
You've got a good chance with the BAFTA'S. Last year she went with Kieran so Andrew could most definitely go.
Yeah! Let's hope so
Old 01-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I found this. Reminds me of another sighting ... however, if it were true Andrew would be in LA
Quote:
Andrew Garfield in His Head nestling girlfriend Emma Stone's neck over dinner at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood
Old 01-13-2012, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i remember reading something like that! i think it's old but omg if it's new!
i hope he attends the GG with her. pleaseeee!
Old 01-13-2012, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I checked. The source is not reliable. I think it's a story unfortunately passed
Old 01-13-2012, 03:47 AM
New Fan

Yeah, this guy seems to retweet almost all the random-generated news flashes from December 15 from Miley's Pot Overdose ... and Other Horror Stories From This Week's Tabloids - Hollywood Prospectus Blog. So, old news.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

most of the couples attend at the GG and/or academy awards together, so pleeeeease Andrew go with your girlfriend!! everybody knows you and Emma are dating. why hiding? they older GF/BF attended with them too!
"I'm not here for a patch, i'm here because i love you." | " I'm not worth it. Save it for some Yale guy who deserves you." "No one deserves it more." | "Will you let me kiss you?" "Guess it'd be kinda rude if i refused." - Quinn & Puck
Closed Thread   Post New Thread