Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Nonsense is my forte Sense is yours.

Oh that line had me frowning. Not funny Alaric

He's the only vampire character on this show that does seem like he's been around for centuries. More and more I'm appreciating just how perfect DG is as Elijah; so elegant and intelligent. He makes Elijah seem like the smartest and most dangerous vampire alive, but also like his respect for humanity is almost unrivaled
Exactly. DG plays Elijah with a true centuries old soul kind of feel. While either Stefan and Damon do not act their age - 100+. Same for Klaus. He has a very distinctive modern feel on top of his childishness which is why I don't think Joseph will add any growth to the show in terms of tone.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly. DG plays Elijah with a true centuries old soul kind of feel.
Because of this, Elijah is the only vampire I want to hear talk about the past. I feel like with Klaus it's just going to be some whiny self-pitying thing or him bragging about sociopathic deeds. I'd rather it be Elijah walking us through the s3 flashbacks.

The title is still so cute to me. Wish we had onset pics of that!
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

They got the script for episode 3. We're getting closer to DG back on set
Old 08-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Well, if we don't receive word he's in that ep, then he's either in the next one or we have to wait until - at the earliest - October for Elijah

Hey Tia
Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

October?! Nooo
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

IKR? Now I keep checking DG's twitter for clues

That's an entire month of TVD episodes I'll end up skipping, writers, just so you know! So bring back Elijah OR ELSE!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

IKR? Now I keep checking DG's twitter for clues

That's an entire month of TVD episodes I'll end up skipping, writers, just so you know! So bring back Elijah OR ELSE!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt btw! The OP is so gorgeous!
Old 08-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT! I adore the title

And Betty, that art you made is absolutely GORGEOUS!
xXSTARwarsROXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Because of this, Elijah is the only vampire I want to hear talk about the past. I feel like with Klaus it's just going to be some whiny self-pitying thing or him bragging about sociopathic deeds. I'd rather it be Elijah walking us through the s3 flashbacks.
Right. Elijah seems to actually pay attention to and care about historical events and what's going on in the world. Klaus, on the other hand, was single mindedly trying to break the curse. I wouldnt be at all surprised if Klaus got bored of waiting for the doppleganger, asked his lackeys to put him to sleep in that leather trunk, and wake him up when the doppelganger showed up.

Re: the ice cream scene

Keep your figers crossed for the blooper reel in the season 2 DVD. LOL if Daniel Gillies fails at something, it's running (see the romp in 2x19). Man, Elijah does NOT know how to frolic. It's so awkward!
honor_in_revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Have you guys seen this?

Old 08-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And Betty, that art you made is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Thanks Marissa

Quote:
I wouldnt be at all surprised if Klaus got bored of waiting for the doppleganger, asked his lackeys to put him to sleep in that leather trunk, and wake him up when the doppelganger showed up.
I find this hilarious. I think I'd actually love to have a scene like this It'd explain a lot.

Quote:
Keep your figers crossed for the blooper reel in the season 2 DVD. LOL if Daniel Gillies fails at something, it's running (see the romp in 2x19). Man, Elijah does NOT know how to frolic. It's so awkward!
I know, I love him for it. But the man does run like a dork. And it's hilarious because he has the sort of Fabio hair and the leather pants in the flashback and it's like he's doing this uncoordinated man-shuffle after Katherine

Quote:
Have you guys seen this?
It's mine
Old 08-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I wouldnt be at all surprised if Klaus got bored of waiting for the doppleganger, asked his lackeys to put him to sleep in that leather trunk, and wake him up when the doppelganger showed up.
I wondered why he was in that trunk Either way, his entrance wasn't as elaborate as I thought it was going to be There was so much hype and anticipation for his character and I was disappointed. But both Klaus and Joseph Morgan are growing on me now, I think

Quote:
LOL if Daniel Gillies fails at something, it's running (see the romp in 2x19). Man, Elijah does NOT know how to frolic. It's so awkward!

Aw, I thought it was adorable because it was so awkward; but you're right I'm eager to see that blooper reel Daniel is such a goof, so it'd be a crime not to include some of his silliness
xXSTARwarsROXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

You know, I would laugh my ass off if Nina tripped over her dress like she did in season 1. And DG's running after her, doesn't see her falling because he's trying to run properly and then trips over her. bahaha

Why so sexy, Elijah?

Last edited by Shereile; 08-02-2011 at 01:59 PM
Shereile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread