Old 05-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Maxi

btw, I love your Breakfast Club avator

-CrazyBeautiful- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Wow I finally found this thread...

So I finished watching Once and Again season 2 today and this show was incredible. While this season I felt less the Grace and Eli thing, I will admit that they had their moments like in the finale where they are about to kiss. I think Grace was a lonely girl and she just connected with Eli and I remember feeling that way even more in season 3. I think Eli wasn't so sure about his feelings especially after Carla whom I hated by the way. One of the hardest thing with the end of Once and Aagain was that Grace and Eli story would never be told and finish. That is sad... While the consequences of a relationship between those two would have been huge on a family, I think it would have been a great storyline. The biulding toward to a relationship was there anywway from season 1 to season 3. Shane West is hot and Julia was really lucky.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I have a question for all of you (hopefully people will come back to this thread...), what made Eli and Grace OK for you? Some people did not like them because they were "brother and sister" or kinda and I admit I don't want to see that on screen but for me Eli and Grace were never related in anyway. Just because their parents fell in love doesn't mean Eli and Grace became brother and sister. Plus Grace had seen Eli before her mom saw his dad so I don't think Grace could ever see Eli as just a brother. She always cared for him and it was never just a brother-sister thing IMO. I will say that if Grace and Eli had grown up as step-brother and step-sister, I would have been against them as a couple but it wasn't the case and I think the writers always showed us that the connection was there and something more was happening. I still think their story should have been told.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Sry i haven't been checking because the thread seemed dead Season 3 was definitely their season i think...that's when things really started to happen to kind of bring out the possiblity of something more. I think that if there had been a forth season something would have happened.

I never understand when people get freaked out be two people get married the kids like eachother...they aren't related through blood and haven't grown up thinking of eachother as brother and sister (that might be kind of weird lol) In fact, Grace liked Eli before their parents even started getting serious! I'm sad that nothing ever happened.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dominique*
I have a question for all of you (hopefully people will come back to this thread...), what made Eli and Grace OK for you? Some people did not like them because they were "brother and sister" or kinda and I admit I don't want to see that on screen but for me Eli and Grace were never related in anyway. Just because their parents fell in love doesn't mean Eli and Grace became brother and sister. Plus Grace had seen Eli before her mom saw his dad so I don't think Grace could ever see Eli as just a brother. She always cared for him and it was never just a brother-sister thing IMO. I will say that if Grace and Eli had grown up as step-brother and step-sister, I would have been against them as a couple but it wasn't the case and I think the writers always showed us that the connection was there and something more was happening. I still think their story should have been told.
I totally agree with you. I never saw anything wrong about their potential relationship. Just because their parents got married doesn't mean that they couldn't have been together.

I also have a question: How do you think Lilly and Rick would have reacted if Grace and Eli would have started to date? Would they have been okay with it?

Btw, season three is just airing here (finally!). Acting Out was the last episode that aired and I can't wait to see more G/E scenes

Laura|
Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Urgh! They never aired the second season or the third for that matter here in the UK! I have absolutely no idea what happened between Eli and Grace...I have managed to find a few transcripts...but I can't really make out anything apart from a few sweet moments...I think I've got to watch the entire series to see it! But I know that there was something there between them!
bea~lloydy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

The closest they came to kissing was before Lily and Rick's wedding. But there was a ton of obvioius hinting in season 3. Jess knew that Eli liked her and she pretty much the one that voiced it. I think if there had been a season 4 Eli and Grace would have gotten together. That just make me even more angry that it got canceled.

Old 05-18-2006, 05:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for filling me in! I wish that they'd release a box set of the series over here!
bea~lloydy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

They still haven't released season 3 here It was supposed to come out last January but they decided not to release it.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never found anything wrong with them. Just because they were step brother and sister doesnt mean that they could not be attracted to each other. You cant help who you are attracted to.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread