Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
Sydney/Sark I know they werent ever a real couple but i saw so much potential for something fun even if Syd/Vaughn were endgame

Michael/Sara Because seriously.. Michael being 10ft under doesnt equal shipper bliss
Ooh another Sarkney shipper. They'll always be a guilty pleasure of mine, I shipped them SO HARD back in the day.

I lost interest in MS by Season 4 but it's still sad that he died in the end, even though I knew it was inevitable because so many people had died because of him in some way or another. So it was sort of him paying for all the lives that were lost in those years.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Michael/Sara

Ohhhh, that just broke my heart. After ALL that, they didn't get a happy ending. He died. He got killed by a DOOR. While suffering from MyMothersDisease that made no sense in the first place.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Blair - It's not like I love them any less, and I do think we'll get good stuff in S5, but at the end of the day, Dan/Blair will just be another pairing with wasted potential because the writers will always go back to CB.

Tim/Lyla - I love and adore 4x06 and I would be okay with that as their ending, but don't like what happened afterwards. If they brought Tyra back to re-visit TT's non-existent relationship, then why not Lyla? She was clearly the only girl he ever loved.

Brooke/Lucas - Biggest disappointment ever. They were killed in favor of two endgame pairings who didn't have half the chemistry, heart and general beauty of them. A perfect example of a couple who could have been so much more if the writers had opened their eyes instead of sticking with their original vision and what was ~meant to be since the pilot.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
Dan/Blair - It's not like I love them any less, and I do think we'll get good stuff in S5, but at the end of the day, Dan/Blair will just be another pairing with wasted potential because the writers will always go back to CB.
Agreed. It's so sad to know all the chemistry and amazing potential will go to waste because of a relationship that makes Heathcliff/Catherine look healthy.

Quote:
Brooke/Lucas - Biggest disappointment ever. They were killed in favor of two endgame pairings who didn't have half the chemistry, heart and general beauty of them. A perfect example of a couple who could have been so much more if the writers had opened their eyes instead of sticking with their original vision and what was ~meant to be since the pilot.
Agreed I don't know how the writers expect us to forget they ever happened. I hate to break this to them, but BL will always be in my heart. They had some of the best chemistry and story I've seen on TV.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Puck/Quinn.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

House/Cuddy

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milestogo (View Post)
House/Cuddy
I no longer even watch the show but . I always hoped they'd end up together after all.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Dan/Blair
Blair/Louis
BLAIR/DYING IN A FIRE!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Jesse/Rachel - I just know that Rachel's going to break my bb Jesse's heart (and mine) next week. She's more important to him than fame. Why can't you see that Jesse is the guy for you, Rachel? One day you'll wake up and it'll be too late.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
Ooh another Sarkney shipper. They'll always be a guilty pleasure of mine, I shipped them SO HARD back in the day.

I lost interest in MS by Season 4 but it's still sad that he died in the end, even though I knew it was inevitable because so many people had died because of him in some way or another. So it was sort of him paying for all the lives that were lost in those years.
Sarkney FTW! Dont get me wrong, i was all over S/V, but Sark was just

I died when he died. I know Michael had a lot to atone for, and the choices he made in latter seasons made his death make sense eventually. I just HATED the way it happened. Like he never got to see his son. He never got to be around a pregnant Sara who clearly struggled on her own. I guess i wanted them to just give him some time before killing him

ETA:
Red/Vanessa Thanks Hellcats cancellation for killing awesome
Julian/Marti Oh the potential wasted
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 05-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Jesse/Rachel - I just know that Rachel's going to break my bb Jesse's heart (and mine) next week. She's more important to him than fame. Why can't you see that Jesse is the guy for you, Rachel? One day you'll wake up and it'll be too late.
I agree

Quote:
Thought of another one.Sami/Lucas from DAYS.The writers ruined them as a couple.
OH my BB's from Days, How I loved LUMI. So said that they had them end.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsticklullabies (View Post)
Puck/Quinn.
This! We got nothing this season. What the he'll is up with that?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
What are you talking about? This season was basically the Puck/Quinn Show! SO MUCH QUICK.

...seriously, so disappointing.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
I know!

THEY HAD A BABY TOGETHER! HE TOLD HER HE LOVES HER!

End rant.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Disappointments:

Sawyer/Kate
Doyle/Cordelia
Harry/Luna
Harry/Not ending up alone

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread