Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Morning....it's Monday, up early for work, ugh.

Derek went to the movies with Harry yesterday:

Pic of Derek/Harry

A couple more pics @ Wenn

At least Derek's up & smiling in the one pic.....far from where he was a few days ago. Love Harry's hair btw...lol, a little wild.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
Good Morning....it's Monday, up early for work, ugh.

Derek went to the movies with Harry yesterday:

Pic of Derek/Harry

A couple more pics @ Wenn

At least Derek's up & smiling in the one pic.....far from where he was a few days ago. Love Harry's hair btw...lol, a little wild.
Thanks carmen for the pics. I guess that means he's not contagious (plus he saw Maks & Jo yesterday too), so maybe he'll be at the show tonight, not to dance of course. This gives me hope he'll be in the MJ tribute! I have to see him dance sometime this week!!! LOL
Old 10-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Morning

Shannon just tweet the following:

Quote:
On my way to my table read-running late-but staying warm in my @MonarchyNews jacket!
Thank you everyone for the tweeets & links since I last was on. Great to see Derek out and about with Harry at the movies & looking great!!..Harry needs a hair cut ...Sorry not to see Derek tonight but glad of his decision not to dance..he needs to take care of himself... I'm sorry for Curls however..I was hoping he would do the group dance but does not sound like it...Maybe the MJ Tribute...Maybe we'll see him in the Red Room or audience.

Great to see Shannon starting to work on her new film.This will be fun following her and all that goes into making a film. I hope she tweets often. Happy to know she has a nice warm jacket as she'll need it.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Joanna tweeted a reply about whether Derek will be dancing at all tonight or tomorrow:
Quote:
I believe he will be dancing just not sure if tonite or tomorrow nite. I haven't gotten any confirmations yet. Just got to set
Sounds like he could be dancing in the group dance tonight (?) or maybe the MJ trib tomorrow (more likely, I think) At least Joanna's feeling better

ETA.....Maks has been writing blogs for TV Guide, his new one from today includes this:
Quote:
This week, I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone's come up with. As I'm sure you've heard already, I'm doing the Argentine tango with Joanna. Derek has been sick, so I've stepped in. It's tough this week because they have the group hustle and a knockout dance too and it's been confusing as to whether Derek's healthy enough, but she's been handling everything extremely well and is doing a great job. Get well soon, Derek!
His blogs are pretty good....here the link to it: Max's blog

Last edited by carmenT; 10-19-2009 at 09:25 AM
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Good Afternoon!!

Thanks to eveyone for the tweets, links & pics. Derek looks much better & it sounds like maybe he will be dancing this week. For sure I hope he's able to be in the MJ tribute. BTW, Corky choreographed the group dance this week per his Facebook comments. Also saw a picture he posted on his wall of the group standing around before rehearsal but it's taken from so far away that it's hard to tell who's in it for sure.

Agree, Sox Fan-Harry definitely needs a haircut.

I was happy to hear that Shannon has a warm coat. Although after temps in the 20's & 30's we'll be seeing the 60's again this week. That doesn't mean NY will follow.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Love Harry's hair btw...lol, a little wild.
OMG--Harry's hair!!!

Guess Derek feels he's no longer contagious....hope he's right!!! Curls went to the movies at the Grove too. I'll bet she's sick that Derek was there, & she didn't see him!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancefan47 (View Post)
OMG--Harry's hair!!!

Guess Derek feels he's no longer contagious....hope he's right!!! Curls went to the movies at the Grove too. I'll bet she's sick that Derek was there, & she didn't see him!
i forgot that CURLS will be at DWTS tonight...you go girl...have a great time !!! i cant wait for her report...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

For those of you who don't have twitter, Joanna and curls have been tweeting back and forth about meeting before the show starts, in Joanna's trailer!!! Maybe curls will get to see Derek again too! I'm sure she'll let us know. Lucky curls!!

Depending on how much we all have to say tonight, we'll need a new thread title soon. Get on your thinking caps ladies!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

For the last several seasons we used to talk a bit after the show but this season a couple of people requested that we don't post anything till after the show aired in the west coast so very little has been said on show night. Hard to know what to do or say.

Last edited by danzfan; 10-19-2009 at 02:16 PM
Old 10-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
Depending on how much we all have to say tonight, we'll need a new thread title soon. Get on your thinking caps ladies!
I so not good at coming up with thread titles & we have to be especially creative now. The only one I can think of is: "Because we love them both." Feel free to use or not use, or modify to make it sound better.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
I so not good at coming up with thread titles & we have to be especially creative now. The only one I can think of is: "Because we love them both." Feel free to use or not use, or modify to make it sound better.
Sounds good to me Isis
Old 10-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
like the title...its getting harder to think of one now that they are just friends... and we are sailing thr them too.....sorry but always wanted to use the boats...lol !!! cant wait to see the dances tonight..sounds like CURLS is having a great time...lucky girl !!! edit..DWTS isnt on here tonight...a apt fire is all over the news...it was a new apt building and no one was moved in yet so thats good but im disappointed that i cant watch DWTS tonight so can i see it on line somewhere...

Last edited by nana6122; 10-19-2009 at 05:10 PM
Old 10-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

OK - technically this is not about the dancing so I'm giving everyone a heads up. Curls has been seen sitting right behind Bruno. I haven't noticed yet but someone tweeted that information. So keep your eyes open for her, ladies! What awesome seats for her.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
OK - technically this is not about the dancing so I'm giving everyone a heads up. Curls has been seen sitting right behind Bruno. I haven't noticed yet but someone tweeted that information. So keep your eyes open for her, ladies! What awesome seats for her.
Thanks isis. I think those might be Derek's guest seats. His family, especially Mom, has sat there before. Lucky curls!

EDIT: Derek tweeted....wonder where "here" is, backstage? Jo's trailer?
Quote:
OfficialDHough Weird being here and not dancing ... Very strange ...
19 minutes ago from Tweetie
EDIT 2: Joanna did amazing tonight. That dance would have been 9s or 10s if she had all 4 days to practice with Derek! BTW, Derek looked pretty good tonight, loved the skinny tie. The hustle dance, ehh, glad Derek didn't waste his energy on it.

Last edited by linuslover; 10-19-2009 at 10:19 PM
Old 10-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good morning all - Not sure if the FF is acting up or if no one has posted since B4 yesterday's show. I thought that Maks and Joanna's dance was hot....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread