Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

The sweethearts one works just in time for vday next week.

Here's the thread.

Nominations are open for Shipper of the Month for February, post your nominations in the new thread please or PM them to me if you wish to remain in secrecy.

Will take nominations until tomorrow evening.
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/derek-ho.../#post31574127
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
Well, Derek got bleeped himself last season. They might get along just fine in that respect. And remember his nickname for Chuck Wicks? But that doesn't mean I want her as his partner. There's nobody there I would be excited about as a partner for Derek. Where's Florence. *sniff*
The difference is Derek doesn't curse as a regular part of his conversation,every few sentences.Denise Richard litters her sentences readily with curse words.I can't see how Derek would want to be around someone,let alone spend hours rehearsing with a foul-mouthed person like Denise Richards.It's his job and if he gets her as a partner,he'll have to deal with it,however long or short it is.Crossing my fingers,maybe he won't get her for a partner.But,yeah,better her than lil Kim.
archestral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
Well, Derek got bleeped himself last season. They might get along just fine in that respect. And remember his nickname for Chuck Wicks? But that doesn't mean I want her as his partner. There's nobody there I would be excited about as a partner for Derek. Where's Florence. *sniff*
The difference is Derek doesn't curse as a regular part of his conversation,every few sentences.Denise Richard litters her sentences readily with curse words.I can't see how Derek would want to be around someone,let alone spend hours rehearsing with a foul-mouthed person like Denise Richards.It's his job and if he gets her as a partner,he'll have to deal with it,however long or short it is.Crossing my fingers,maybe he won't get her for a partner.
archestral is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread