Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Derek & Meredith Appreciation Thread (Grey's Anatomy)

I can't come up with a title at the moment, but does anyone else love this couple as much as I do? I've always loved Patrick Dempsey and their elevator scene was hot !!

Jaded Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Derek and Meredith. They have great chemistry. They work well together and their flirting in the elevator was hot!
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Brenda Corinthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that they make a great couple. The elevator scene was great, I hope we get more like that.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

I this couple! At first I wasn't really a fan, but after Sunday's episode, I think they're adorable. I love the subtle flirting. On Derek's part of course.

"I'm all for the kissing. More kissing, I say." I'm interested to see if Meredith will fight her attraction to him or if she'll give in. I'm glad it's not a "I like you, but I can't date you because I'm your boss and we're going to give eachother angsty looks until May sweeps" kind of thing. I think Derek would be more than happy to date her.

The scene in the elevator where she just kind of attacks him.... I like how they both really went the extra mile for their patients.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really like them too, I love their moments, lol.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last beautiful girl
I this couple! At first I wasn't really a fan, but after Sunday's episode, I think they're adorable. I love the subtle flirting. On Derek's part of course.

"I'm all for the kissing. More kissing, I say." I'm interested to see if Meredith will fight her attraction to him or if she'll give in. I'm glad it's not a "I like you, but I can't date you because I'm your boss and we're going to give eachother angsty looks until May sweeps" kind of thing. I think Derek would be more than happy to date her.

The scene in the elevator where she just kind of attacks him.... I like how they both really went the extra mile for their patients.
I couldn't agree more, the first episode left me kind of blah, with nothing too exciting. Luckily my friend Anji ^ really loved it so I gave it another chance, and this past Sunday's episodes was a lot better. And I really enjoyed Derek and Meredith this week.

I thought the elevator seen was hilarious. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of them!

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Jeanene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanene
I couldn't agree more, the first episode left me kind of blah, with nothing too exciting. Luckily my friend Anji ^ really loved it so I gave it another chance, and this past Sunday's episodes was a lot better. And I really enjoyed Derek and Meredith this week.

I thought the elevator seen was hilarious. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of them!

Aww, JB, , I'm glad you did too! I loved the love in the elevator, lol.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Meredith will try and fight her attraction but it won't last for long (or so I hope) and she will give in to him.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am a complete fan of this couple. I have been cheering them on from the first episode. I cannot believe how they ended the season! I was so shocked and bummed out. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

~ Dawson's Creek ~ Jack & Jill ~ Medium ~ Grey's Anatomy ~
**Original Fanatic** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and see if someone else would do me company

Old 07-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

This couple is the best! Their chemistry was amazing. I was a fan since Day 1, I knew it wasn't going to just be some fling. And Season 2 was amazing, even if Derek was a jerk throughout most of it, he really does love Meredith and can't help it. Hopefully there's good things for them next season! I want Derek to divroce Addy already!
Old 07-02-2006, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mer/Der are an amazing couple.. One of my favs...
I love the looks, their scenes.. I love everything about them

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

i love this couple ......i love their beginning and the finale episode......i love all of them
Old 07-02-2006, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01
Hopefully there's good things for them next season!
Me too

Hey Karen

I've decided I will watch the S1 finale tonight after coming back from the movies. Ugh. I know what is to come at the very end, but still, I'm looking forward it just to see DerMer
Old 07-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Carmela

I'm getting 2 season 1 episodes tonight as well... 1.05 and 1.06

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread