Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have cable anymore and now watch shows on DVD. Is it still on the air? How many seasons were there?
Old 02-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

wanted to post this

gothic barbie
Old 09-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi. I miss these two. I'm in Derek/Casey mood. I've been pissed off that they're step siblings and they share a sibling. I need someone to hold me down while I go crazy......

I realized that Ashley & Michael do read fanfics. One of their prodcast they reenact "Out of Blue".

I've been rewatching Vacation With Derek. It's funny how Casey is still kinda dancing with Derek and leaving Jesse to be dancing by himself.

Also, that is gorgeous! I reblogged it and I followed you!
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been reading DC fics lately and my obsession is coming back! And now there are doing a reunion. Way too excited.

I am going to watch S1 tonight (hopefully) and make some gifs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Special (View Post)
Hi. I miss these two. I'm in Derek/Casey mood. I've been pissed off that they're step siblings and they share a sibling. I need someone to hold me down while I go crazy......

I realized that Ashley & Michael do read fanfics. One of their prodcast they reenact "Out of Blue".

I've been rewatching Vacation With Derek. It's funny how Casey is still kinda dancing with Derek and leaving Jesse to be dancing by himself.

Also, that is gorgeous! I reblogged it and I followed you!
I'm not pissed they are step (especially since they didn't grow up together) but it did (and still does) bother me and piss me off they made Nora pregnant.

I loved when they did that.

bad reputation - That is gorgeous will be reblogging.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Means more Derek/Casey tension. I was wondering when are you going to come here.

at least they're not blood related but they made Nora pregnant. now they share a sibling.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly. As soon as I learned there was a reunion I had to post. But even if that hadn't happened I would have shown up soon. I love rereading their fics.

I think them being step siblings gives it a little more drama and it makes things a lot more interesting. But yeah I will be forever pissed they share a sibling now. Hate they did that.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Someone said their love/hate relationship is the core of the show. And I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT! I hate that they share a sibling now too but reading the fics...doesn't help. I was in a funk the past two weeks. Then finding out about the show coming back....i'm happy....it means more tensions.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely agree with that too. It has been the main thing from the show and has been there since the very beginning.

I always kind of figured they would never go there with D/C but I never thought they would make them share a sibling either. I hated they went with that storyline. I still ship D/C even with them sharing a sib and hope in LWD, Again they have finally got their **** together and finally got together. But even if not I guess we will still like you said get more tension and UST.

I have been reblogging so much LWD stuff this past hour. And it made me realize I still need to see the movie.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. Their love/hate relationship made me continue watching.

Since the creator understood why fans love Derek/Casey...i kinda doubt it that they would go that way because we known them as step siblings. It would be a like a fanfiction. And me and my friend were talking about the title. We're guessing they're sharing an apartment and finishing up college.

You still haven't seen it? the movie is good. Derek gotten more attractive. It's his hair. It's on youtube!
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. I enjoyed the show well enough but it was D/C that really kept me watching.

Not sure if I understanding what you wrote but I don't see why them being step sibs who get together would be like fanfic or that they chose not to go that way because the audience seems them as step sibs. They are and most of us just don't care because they didn't grow up together and they aren't blood related.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not even sure I was even saying either...that happens to me sometimes. I love most of fans who watch the show love Derek/Casey.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh ok. Well if we're revealing stuff I make lots of typos/leave out words because I type fast without really reading through before I submit my post.

I really love that too. I think like 98 percent of the audience shipped D/C.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

the fact that they're step siblings would be best and better than actual related siblings.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 09-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If they were actually related siblings I don't think I could ship them. So yeah I definitely glad they are step siblings and that they didn't grow up together.