Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

It's all turned into one big hot mess. I'm over it.

Just gonna enjoy Dair. I came into this season after reading spoilers that DB could happen this season. Never thought they would get the writing they have gotten or the quality scenes.

Also before the kiss happened I remember someone asked would you want DB to end up together at the end of the season or not and get more buildup in season 5.

As long as DB keep on getting quality scenes and great writing...I'm not gonna complain.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I'm one of the people GG lost in the middle of last season but has found because of DAIR. It blows my mind that Dan and Blair can even consider that there's something more in their relationship (based on previous interactions) but somehow it makes sense.

I just hope this isn't just a case of the writers dangling a carrot that we'll never get to have.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I have a feeling that when we start back itll start with the kiss and then just as they pull away the elevator will ding and S and C will get out...

because in the promo
Spoiler:

And I think S and C will be "What are you doing here?" And Blair will look at him and be like "Nothing he's leaving" not wanting to deal with what's just happened -
Spoiler:
but then theyll have to talk about it eventually...

Spoiler:

But some of the other BI and Lilly SL's might take over for a bit...
Old 03-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I completely agree with you steph lol
Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

I can't wait to see, is it April already?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

steph, I majorly love that spec. it makes loads of sense, too!
icon: isis2015 I tumblr
Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still inclined to think the kiss at the foyer will remain private for some reason. It's so intimate and awesome people shouldn't be disturbing it, damnit! Though if others found out about the first kiss, the second kiss will have to imply something more than just, 'let's kiss for no reason at all'. I'm still a bit pessimistic about this, so I think the first kiss will be remain a secret and the second kiss is the one that would be seen by someone.

Spoiler:
Old 03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Would C and S finding D at B's so late not make them a bit suspicious? Especially if Blair later tells chuck that thing that's in the promo? I could see dan covering that up by saying he came to see Serena to see if she's OK after that Lilly thing. Then S'd be all over Dan again for being so nice and make B a bit jealous pherhaps.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asweetsauce (View Post)
Would C and S finding D at B's so late not make them a bit suspicious? Especially if Blair later tells chuck that thing that's in the promo? I could see dan covering that up by saying he came to see Serena to see if she's OK after that Lilly thing. Then S'd be all over Dan again for being so nice and make B a bit jealous pherhaps.
That would make sense... I love how when Dan first came to Blair's he was like "I dunno... Is Serena here?" Like he knows that should be the reason he's there.... But he's there for Blair instead
Old 03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Steph:: (View Post)
That would make sense... I love how when Dan first came to Blair's he was like "I dunno... Is Serenea here?" Like he knows that should be the reason he's there....
I interpreted as him asking to make sure Serena won't interrupt his all consuming paralyzing thought that he's about to share with Blair. He was a man on a mission.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canattack (View Post)
I interpreted as him asking to make sure Serena won't interrupt his all consuming paralyzing thought that he's about to share with Blair. He was a man on a mission.
Yup that makes much more sense and its too cute ... I just thought it was funny if Dan was kind of trying to think of excuses because he couldnt believe he was actually there doing what he was doing
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canattack (View Post)
That's what I thought too.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Absolute Fan

tangofan, Can I just say how nice it is to meet a fellow Dawson and Joey shipper who's also a fan of Dair. I was beginning to think I was one of the only ones.

Voting is still in Round 2 right?

BTW,
Spoiler:
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I just mention that little moment aswell when Blair kind of id that contented sigh as she was texting Dan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread