Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)

The tickets in sandwhich thing was really cute, and also hilarious. I love the comedic repertoire those two have together. And YAY Daniel for not sleeping with that woman when he saw Betty's coat! He's grown so much *wipes away tear*
\
I forgot about that, that was very sweet/cute, so Betty from Daniel.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm definitely a B/D shipper too. Their relationship has developed so much since the pilot ... I love how Betty is fiercely protective of Daniel and only wants what is best for him and that her opinion matters so much to Daniel and she is the one person he can always talk to. Honestly though, I don't think they should be together yet because they both need to grow up a bit more (especially Daniel) but I'd love to see them get together eventually.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Sarah thats how I feel I mean dont get me wrong i'm a MAJOR shipper but i'd prefer to WAIT till they both grow up considerabely before we actually see any of it happen, I just like to leave it up to my imagination (through Scripts and RPs) for now
SaraSidleStokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Usually I'm against all the angst, but I've been loving the DB angst lately...there's just something about it, that makes me want them together just as much as their cute/sweet moments.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I agree and FOR me atleast it shows that theres something THERE for Daniel
I was discussing this with a friend the other day but she was saying that he doesnt act like her bestfriend/Boss LATELY he's been acting MORE Like Jealous Ex Boyfriend (with the exception of lastnights ep) and I tend to agree a bit
Old 11-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
I have to agree too.

I enjoyed yesterdays episode. I felt so bad for Daniel and betty. Daniel really feels betrayed by her. It must be killing him, and I just wish he would of listened to Betty to get the whole story. It must be coming out in the next episode becasue he is trying to get her back.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That just proved, Daniel's used to so many betraying him, but once Betty does it, he's even more heartbroken.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
That just proved, Daniel's used to so many betraying him, but once Betty does it, he's even more heartbroken.
So true. Which is why I understand why he fired her. I don't agree with it, and I wish he'd given her a chance to explain, but I do understand. Betty is the one person Daniel can actually trust (he's said it himself more than once), and she's the one person out of everyone who he can expect to be there for him, so to find out that she of all people had been lying to him for 4 months must have been not exactly a blow, but more of a violent bludgeoning.

I just really hope she goes back to work for him next week. I do love how in the previews both Claire and Bradford seemed to have realised how much of an important part Betty plays in Daniel's life, even if the two of them haven't yet.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love your post, and totally agree. I loved the part in the preview where Bradford's telling Betty to look after Daniel, because he'd be lost without her...DB have become one on so many levels, and everyone around them notices.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

OMG, I found this and it has all these awesome Daniel/Betty fics and you have to read them now!!!

Memorable Daniel/Betty Entries

I love the "Ten Ways Daniel Could Crush Walter-The-Worm" series, it is the funniest thing I have ever read
Old 11-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not really into fanfic, but I might check those out. Thanks for sharing the link.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I felt bad for Daniel and Betty too, especially Daniel. It was sad to see him hurt because he had alot of trust in Betty. I hope they work things out soon again (which Im sure)
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

I"m sure they will but it might take awhile for them to get there I think that both Claire and Bradford will be helping them out with that
Old 11-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been watching S1 eps...they are just so amazing!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
I've been watching S1 eps...they are just so amazing!
I totally need to get season 1. I wasn't a big fan of the show then as I am now, though I did watch and enjoy it when it aired on TV, and I didn't ship Daniel/Betty either, though there were moments when I thought "aaw, they're so cute...wouldn't it be nice if they did end up together?"

Of course, now I completely them. I think I was probably in denial, or something
Reply   Post New Thread