Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Moderator Manager

yeah, i agree that Blair might be jealous about Serena's relationship with Dan. come to think of it, ever since D/S met, they've been so in-love!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
yeah, i agree that Blair might be jealous about Serena's relationship with Dan. come to think of it, ever since D/S met, they've been so in-love!
DS are kismet. They were two lonely drifting souls and it was only a matter of time before they truly found one another.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:25 AM
Moderator Manager

i really like their kiss in the court yard for everyone to see.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
i really like their kiss in the court yard for everyone to see.
which one?
the one from the last episode?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

no from season 1...i love their kiss there.

Old 01-31-2009, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
no from season 1...i love their kiss there.
Aww I love that kiss.

I think we're in for a rocky road. This season has been so hard. I just feel like we have to hold on and keep the DS faith alive.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Moderator Manager

well it can't always be smooth sailing for D/S otherwise, it can get boring. so i'll take any angst that will come their way again soon.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New batch!

Old 02-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for posting those, Ale

icon: tumblr |B
Old 02-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for posting those! snagging some icons.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

bumping this thread

eta: So that was some episode? What does everyone thinks is in store for DS?

Last edited by ds44; 02-11-2009 at 09:16 PM
Old 02-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Moderator Manager

for me, its gonna go downhill once Serena finds out about Ms. Carr & Dan. Blair's gonna help her get revenge. heck, i predicted this! it would take a lot for the relationship to survive this, i think.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
for me, its gonna go downhill once Serena finds out about Ms. Carr & Dan. Blair's gonna help her get revenge. heck, i predicted this! it would take a lot for the relationship to survive this, i think.
I actuall disagree. The thing is Serena has 0 right to be upset about ms. carr. They were broken up. But, even before that Serena gave up on them. Dan didn't cheat. This is gonna play out like Georgie where Serena is upset but she's not gonna be like omfg you suck dan and lets bring you down.

Spoiler:

my latest video

YouTube - who knew
Old 02-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
I actuall disagree. The thing is Serena has 0 right to be upset about ms. carr. They were broken up. But, even before that Serena gave up on them. Dan didn't cheat. This is gonna play out like Georgie where Serena is upset but she's not gonna be like omfg you suck dan and lets bring you down.
Well, I'm not sure I agree. The "we were broken up" discussion always reminds me of RR and I feel like it's becoming a recurring theme for DS too. Although I agree that in a relationship each one is meant to carry on with their lives once broken up, we all know that it is just theory. Because when you break up with someone (especially when it's someone you still care about and for him even love), the first idea that comes to your isn't usually about jumping into someone else's bed/mouth. So as much as Serena as no real right to be upset, it's not like she will feel nothing about it. Everytime they break up, Dan ends up making out with random girls! I'm so sad about that... Though, the time where I was the most upset was when he invited this girl to lunch the first day of school that is to say when there was the least of action! But anyway, I'm not doing a "Dan is a jerk" rant, I just want to comment on this teacher thing because I think I kind of get it. It's like when this part of Serena was so ready to believe he was cheating on him, he is too looking for a good reason of why they're broken up. Because his heart doesn't understand. And because all their parents dating/sharing brother/different schools issues which are real, aren't enough for it to understand why it is suddenly appart of its other half. DS are for me the perfect example of true love which ended up in average teenagers lives. They share this love that is beyond what anyone around them can understand but contrary to old fairytales, it doesn't just make all problems vanish. That is why when some might see their on and off relationship as a proof of untrue love, I only see two kids who cannot be kept appart and who are struggling through the time to find the one great moment when they will finally be able to be together forever

May 11th, 2009 ; LP - CS - FE - ML
-Fanny- Icon: Emel
Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floveleyton (View Post)
Well, I'm not sure I agree. The "we were broken up" discussion always reminds me of RR and I feel like it's becoming a recurring theme for DS too. Although I agree that in a relationship each one is meant to carry on with their lives once broken up, we all know that it is just theory. Because when you break up with someone (especially when it's someone you still care about and for him even love), the first idea that comes to your isn't usually about jumping into someone else's bed/mouth. So as much as Serena as no real right to be upset, it's not like she will feel nothing about it. Everytime they break up, Dan ends up making out with random girls! I'm so sad about that... Though, the time where I was the most upset was when he invited this girl to lunch the first day of school that is to say when there was the least of action! But anyway, I'm not doing a "Dan is a jerk" rant, I just want to comment on this teacher thing because I think I kind of get it. It's like when this part of Serena was so ready to believe he was cheating on him, he is too looking for a good reason of why they're broken up. Because his heart doesn't understand. And because all their parents dating/sharing brother/different schools issues which are real, aren't enough for it to understand why it is suddenly appart of its other half. DS are for me the perfect example of true love which ended up in average teenagers lives. They share this love that is beyond what anyone around them can understand but contrary to old fairytales, it doesn't just make all problems vanish. That is why when some might see their on and off relationship as a proof of untrue love, I only see two kids who cannot be kept appart and who are struggling through the time to find the one great moment when they will finally be able to be together forever
Fanny ITA. I think I need to clarify. While Serena has no right to Yell at Dan, she has every right to be upset. This was a mistake on his part and I think he has to lose more than S to realize this pattern is bad. But, I think it is also reflection on the male psychology versus the female one. Actually guys tend to try and forget the girl through another because its so painful. Its like on a subconscious level they are trying to punish them. Does that make sense. But, I do think the teacher situation was different. I think its Dan truly screwing up whereas with Sarah/Georgina he was told that he was cheated on so it was like he needed vengance. Its not right but its also a human flaw. I don't think what he did was wrong, but they were also clearly broken up. It wasn't like Rachel and Ross were the breakup was unclear. Dan even said so i guess its over and her words were yes. They both acknowledged the end of their relationship. Dan also felt guilty for getting that lady fired. He went their to apologize not have sex with her. Its unfortunate and stupid that he did. But, he also barked at rufus so hard when he tried to open up the Serena discussion. That was not a guy who forgot about S right away. Dan compartmentalizes things in boxes that buries deep in the ocean. Both D and S contributed to this breakup but the issue was just compounded by Dan's stupidity. I think if anyone is going to understand spontaneous sex its Serena. So, while she will feel hurt I don't think she'll see it as cheating nor will she yell and scream at her. No chetaing occurred. They were both guilty of putting off the inevitable.