Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I wish the writers could have atleast had Blair sound like she had romantic feelings for Dan. It came off as he was her best friend and her stimulated her mind. The writers couldn't even give us that. It was worse than some of the non couples closure that I've seen on other shows. The writers showed nothing about Blair pining for Chuck since mid season and until last night

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gahhh what I would do to find someone like Dan. Blair, what the HELL is wrong with you?!!?
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J
Old 05-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I remember Penn kind of leaked what happened last year saying the story abruptly ends. The Dair arc did basically just be dropped except with Dan still in love with Blair. Then right there...he said how Dan isn't Blair's soulmate.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
since the GG writers are not adept enough to write their own material aside from 1 season's worth and constantly recycling it for 5 fcking years, perhaps they should spend a little more time stealing from more movie classics for season 6.

i would tune in just for something like this so that our own Brooklyn Humphrey could give B one last F-you:

My. Emotioooons. This scene in general. D&B. I can't. I can't anymore. Why are they taking everything from us? It's so sad that we have to wish for goodbye scenes. That's what we have to hope for now? Ugh. Though something like this would be beautiful and satisfying. They'd find a way to not copy this scene correctly though, no doubt.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

I think Blair is a masochist. I think she likes being miserable. I don't think we will see a lovey dovey Chair when they come back. With these writers, anything can happen. They could have Blair realize she wanted to give it more chance with Chuck, but realized she loved Dan at the end. It's not like the writers can give Chair two happy endings in a row

Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I mean I'm pretty sure they rewrote the entire finale last minute. I do NOT think this was planned.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that if I cry and cry and cry and get it out of my system, then it won't hurt so much anymore.

Dan deserves so much better.

Dedicated Fan

Right now I am numb and angry I just can't get over how the GG writers destroyed this couple. Nothing suprises me anymore when it comes to this show but I never thought Dair would not get a break up scene I think that is what upsets me the most all that the was and written for them the least the writers could have given the fans was a proper breakup not total destruction of their friendship. DB were friends she is never going to have someone in her life like Dan because the man she loves is too selfish but at least she's happy.
Elite Fan

I feel bad for Derena fans too. Dan pretty much used her. She told him she loved him and he had sex with her because he was upset about Blair and then said there's no us. Dan didn't even have any feelings for her at all. I wanted to hate Serena, but Blair made me so angry that I felt bad for Serena. Serena just proved she was right about Blair

Old 05-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

No wonder P/L looked so tuned out. This finale was the actual worst ever.

And it didn't make any sense. I get the chair signs (can't you fix it like that chair) but there were plenty of Dair signs that they just trashed to fit the story demanded by rabid CFG...

And the lack of respect for the couple is appaling. I guess they chose to sacrifice a couple and then didn't bother making it ok since they're obv. catering to CB and DS now....
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I am so fking bipolar right now. I keep thinking I'm better, then I'm a complete mess again.

I think I'm in the anger stage ATM.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

TBH after the bad sex they should have ended the relationship I could have taken that at least they still could have been friends. But this is ugh so hard to deal with
Old 05-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I think we're meant to believe that Blair still wants to be friends with Dan because she sent those emails, but when she finds out about the DS sex, they will be finished completely.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

I don't either, they got spooked by the Chuckles fans and this is what we got stuck with

She's effed in the head no? IA. That Blair is a masochist she likes to be miserable, I think that's why she thinks Chuckles has made her happier than ever. If Dan would have made her miserable she would have been torn but since he didn't..... Hey! I figured out why she went to him in 5x17 because she found out he was the one who leaked the video and caused her misery on her wedding date she said hasta la vista to Chuckles(for now)

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I feel bad for Derena fans too. Dan pretty much used her. She told him she loved him and he had sex with her because he was upset about Blair and then said there's no us. Dan didn't even have any feelings for her at all. I wanted to hate Serena, but Blair made me so angry that I felt bad for Serena. Serena just proved she was right about Blair
lol right? we were all expecting to be so mad at dan and serena when the promo aired.

i'm in the TROLOLOL stage of grief. It's all just so ludicrous.